PDA

View Full Version : Chris Beniot Film

Subject Zero
12-03-2011, 02:33 PM
From the main site they mentioned a Beniot Biopic is in the works.

Whats everyones opinion of them doing this?

I personally believe this is an excellent idea as long as they dont go out of the way and make it so that Beniot comes across as an Evil man.

They need to focus on the steriod abuse and the effects it has on someones mind. This could really help alot of people especially Wrestlers(of course). And could save MANY lives.

Sorry if this subject is out of bounds so if a mod closes this i have no arguments.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
I think if they do it correctly, it can make for a great movie. Looking back on his life and the tragic ending, it is basically a plot for a motion picture anyway.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-03-2011, 03:20 PM

I personally believe this is an excellent idea as long as they dont go out of the way and make it so that Beniot comes across as an Evil man.

They need to focus on the steriod abuse and the effects it has on someones mind. This could really help alot of people especially Wrestlers(of course). And could save MANY lives.

Sorry if this subject is out of bounds so if a mod closes this i have no arguments.

Unless this website is based out of Nazi Germany, I think we can talk about whatever we like.

Rocky Austin
12-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Unless this website is based out of Nazi Germany, I think we can talk about whatever we like.
i disagree , i made 2 blogs and asshole mods took em down

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 03:33 PM
i disagree , i made 2 blogs and asshole mods took em down

Oh really? I remember leaving one open because it was civil. Now if its filled with uninformed dumbasses THEN it will be closed.

URATOOL
12-03-2011, 03:43 PM

I think you'll find it was constant head trauma, rather than roid that screw his brain. Suicide headbutts from the turnbuckles anyone??

Dr. Death
12-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Oh really? I remember leaving one open because it was civil. Now if its filled with uninformed dumbasses THEN it will be closed.

LMAO!!! Truer words were never spoken. I think if the Benoit Biopic is held in good taste it would be great.

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Beniot lol

Anyway yeah it's a fantastic idea, most people don't actually realise how mentally scarred he was from the physical torture of the body that is wrestling. As I read time and time again, his brain resembled that of a very old Alzheimer's patient when he died.

It would go some way to educate people of this.

I don't condone his actions but I understand why it happened. If only we knew what went through his mind over that weekend

URATOOL
12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Beniot lol

Anyway yeah it's a fantastic idea, most people don't actually realise how mentally scarred he was from the physical torture of the boy that is wrestling. As I read time and time again, his brain resembled that of a very old Alzheimer's patient when he died.

It would go some way to educate people of this.

I don't condone his actions but I understand why it happened. If only we knew what went through his mind over that weekend

^^^^^Thank you for seeing sense^^^^^

If you haven't already seen Hard Knocks I think you'd enjoy it.

masakaritko
12-03-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm ok with watching it just as long as they don't try to use Benoit to bash the wrestling industry again. What people don't seem to understand is that this kind of thing happens with people in all walks of life, not just profesional wrestling. Just today I've already read several recent stories about fathers killing their own kids or wife, or both on yahoo news. Hell, stuff like this happens with various athletes as well whether its murder, rape, or manslaughter for driving drunk and running over a bunch of kids, you don't see the media attacking the sport that those individuals participated in. You don't hear "Football is to blame for OJ Simpson allegedly killing his wife" "Golf is to blame for Tiger Woods cheating on his wife" or "Olympic Swimming is to blame for Bruce Kimball killing a bunch of kids" and while I'm at it "Factory work is to blame for some guy shooting his wife" or "Unemployment is to blame for a guy killing his 4 kids and wounding his wife" But for so long Wrestling has been blamed for their athlete's drug use. I understand they see the hectic schedule and constant traveling as the reason why wrestlers would be on drugs, but the fact of the matter is that even if those same guys never became wrestlers or "sports entertainers" they still would have probably done drugs. As far as brain damage is concerned, the sport of professional wrestling isn't really to blame for that either, accidents happen and the same kind of damage could have occured in other work related accidents in factories, machine shops, or even other variations of sports and entertainment. Do you blame acting for Charlie Sheen's behavior and coke abuse or do you just blame Charlie Sheen? Chris Beniot may have once upon a time been a great guy, and I don't particularly blame people for only remembering him as a great entertainer rather than a killer, but there is a saying that our final moments define our life, and I can't think of Benoit anymore without thinking of what he did in his final moments. Do I have fond memories of watching Benoit on WCW and WWE programming? Yes I do. Do I believe that every moment in WWE history is forever and should not be "erased from history"? Yes, but I don't blame WWE for it either. I'm just indifferent over this issue. My biggest issue is that I don't wan't anyone to think for one second that WWE or the rest of the Pro Wrestling industry is to blame for any one individual's behavior. Ok my rant is over, everyone, and I probably wrote too much, but this was one of those situations where I had a lot to say.

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-03-2011, 04:19 PM
If you haven't already seen Hard Knocks I think you'd enjoy it.
I haven't seen it, so thanks for the recommendation

CMRyder
12-03-2011, 04:20 PM
People should really just stop talking about a piece of crap.

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Is that what they turn into when they're cremated?

AOF666
12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I want to know is how they know what was he thinking the whole time. Did they follow him around for years or they are they just going to make crap up to make him look like he was thinking of killing his family the whole time? Very skeptical about this movie.

loudpack
12-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Remember that sick ass bump he took I think against booker t? He flew through the ropes and hit the table? Or the top rope German bump?

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 04:44 PM

I want to know is how they know what was he thinking the whole time. Did they follow him around for years or they are they just going to make crap up to make him look like he was thinking of killing his family the whole time? Very skeptical about this movie.

Found two uninformed people

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-03-2011, 04:46 PM
This would probably radiate a lot of controversy, but I am all for it. Maybe I will learn something new about Chris Benoit.

Y2Jryder
12-03-2011, 05:09 PM
It's not a WWE movie so why is it in this section???

Miss you Benoit, Rest in peace

URATOOL
12-03-2011, 05:10 PM
I haven't seen it, so thanks for the recommendation

Hopefully you'll be able to find it. It's a WWE doco so is now out of production (you can guess why).

Y2Jryder
12-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Hopefully you'll be able to find it. It's a WWE doco so is now out of production (you can guess why).
I found it on youtube, is that possible?

URATOOL
12-03-2011, 05:23 PM
I found it on youtube, is that possible?

Ahhhh the wonders of piracy....... Youtube, making copied copyrighted material seem legitimate since 2005.

Mizfit
12-03-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm guessing you all remember that movie called 'The wrestler', and it was great I can see this following a pretty similar style but having a much darker ending.

Spoiler: he dies

URATOOL
12-03-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm guessing you all remember that movie called 'The wrestler', and it was great I can see this following a pretty similar style but having a much darker ending.

Spoiler: he dies

Whilst a great movie. To correct you. The Wrestler didn't really go into any real detail of the brain damage side of things. Also the film ends without you knowing if he died in the match or not.

HCollins-TNA1
12-03-2011, 07:37 PM
It all depends how truthful the movie is!!!! It could shed some light to the downfall of a guy who abused his body and the drugs and chemical reaction it had on him.... Time will tell I guess??

AOF666
12-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Found two uninformed people

Only one is uninformed is you. Have you even read the article? They are going to talk about his struggles all the way to the deaths. Unless they did a lot of interviews or followed him around like a documentary, how would they know what his struggles are and what he was thinking. All they are going to have is a third person point of view!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Only one is uninformed is you. Have you even read the article? They are going to talk about his struggles all the way to the deaths. Unless they did a lot of interviews or followed him around like a documentary, how would they know what his struggles are and what he was thinking. All they are going to have is a third person point of view!

There is this thing called "interviews with friends and relatives" Oh mah gah....they have something to say on the whole matter. Also.....check this....wait for it, wait for it, wait for it......

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070905224343.htm

Dun dun dun DUN!!!!

I found: Something they may use to spread the fact that brain damage was the cause for what happened. Oh and before you get to "Even if he had brain damage, it doesn't excuse the fact...." I want you to tell me how unpredictable the brain is when it is damaged.

If they are going by third person, that is enough. There is plenty to go with, even by third person. Why? There are friends and family of the man that can tell their side.

Tell me....when you heard of the news of what happened.....did you research a bit or jumped the gun and said "he is a monster" without doing research?

URATOOL
12-03-2011, 10:15 PM
There is this thing called "interviews with friends and relatives" Oh mah gah....they have something to say on the whole matter. Also.....check this....wait for it, wait for it, wait for it......

Dun dun dun DUN!!!!

I found: Something they may use to spread the fact that brain damage was the cause for what happened. Oh and before you get to "Even if he had brain damage, it doesn't excuse the fact...." I want you to tell me how unpredictable the brain is when it is damaged.

If they are going by third person, that is enough. There is plenty to go with, even by third person. Why? There are friends and family of the man that can tell their side.

Tell me....when you heard of the news of what happened.....did you research a bit or jumped the gun and said "he is a monster" without doing research?

I give this reply a solid 11/10. It would of been a 12 but you are a Mod and all Mods are obviously complete &$%*&% ^*&$& ^*$*&%$!!!!!!!

Irish Nature boy
12-03-2011, 10:46 PM
I am sorry to chris's fans that he let you down so badly, but the film should show him in his true light, a double murdering piece of crap

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 11:03 PM

Dun dun dun DUN!!!!

I am sorry to chris's fans that he let you down so badly, but the film should show him in his true light, a double murdering piece of crap

10charactertoshowyoumyreplytoyourcomment

Dr. Death
12-04-2011, 02:12 AM

Maybe before you judge, you should do some research on the subject. This from my blog (part 3) concerning the death of Benoit and his family.

Lieutenant Tommy Pope of the Fayette County, Georgia Sheriff's Department reported to ABC News that police entered Benoit's home on a "welfare check" after several missed appointments, leading to concerns. Pope also stated the police did not attempt to search for any suspects outside of the house, as the instruments of death were located at the scene of the crime. Detective Bo Turner of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told television station WAGA-TV that his orders stated the case was to be treated as a murder-suicide. The police and sheiffs department Had Orders to handle the crime scene as a murder/suicide. There was no attempt to look for any suspects and any evidence collected to show the contrary of a murder/suicide was conveniently "lost". And now there is an ongoing legal battle over Benoit's Multi Million dollar Estate. Even though Benoit showed signs of depression and dementia before the tragedy, he also showed signs of his love for his wife and son, which was evident in his diaries. Which were "conveniently found" in the trash outside his house, even though he kept his diary in his bedside dresser drawer. I spent a whole day investigating his death for my blog so as to have the correct information in it. I called the News stations - ( ABC News & television station WAGA-TV) - and the Fayette County, Georgia Sheriff's Department to make sure this information that I had found was correct.

Draw your own conclusions, but a film about Benoit could be good if handled correctly. I feel he is a HOF'er and one of the best ever in this sport of pro - wrestling.

iceman
12-04-2011, 05:01 AM
the idea of a benoit movie is a good idea, as long as they portray it correctly.

interesting though the cops never entertained the idea of anyone else being involved in terms of chris benoit being murdered.

benoit is innocent

also the wwe and people who slag him off even though he was one of the greatest wrestlers in history disgust me

CHRIS BENOIT for HALL OF FAME.

Lowki
12-04-2011, 05:46 AM
I think you'll find it was constant head trauma, rather than roid that screw his brain. Suicide headbutts from the turnbuckles anyone??
This. People are seriously uninformed on steroids tbh. They rarely cause "rages" and it's only a small percentage of people that actually get "black out" rages using them.

VanHooliganX
12-04-2011, 05:52 AM

Dun dun dun DUN!!!!

I am so sorry you have to put up with this bullshit everytime a Benoit thread pops up. I remember another Beniot thread from a few months back in a different section and you had the exactly same bullshit to put up with from different people.

Mizfit
12-04-2011, 08:20 AM
the idea of a benoit movie is a good idea, as long as they portray it correctly.

interesting though the cops never entertained the idea of anyone else being involved in terms of chris benoit being murdered.

benoit is innocent

also the wwe and people who slag him off even though he was one of the greatest wrestlers in history disgust me

CHRIS BENOIT for HALL OF FAME.

well thats one way of looking at it I suppose....... but surely they would have looked into it found absolutley no evidence wether actual or
Circumstantial, so either he is/was guilty or we have an incedibly gifted killer knocking around.

Y2Jryder
12-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Benoit for hall of fame indeed

HCollins-TNA1
12-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Maybe before you judge, you should do some research on the subject. This from my blog (part 3) concerning the death of Benoit and his family.

The police and sheiffs department Had Orders to handle the crime scene as a murder/suicide. There was no attempt to look for any suspects and any evidence collected to show the contrary of a murder/suicide was conveniently "lost". And now there is an ongoing legal battle over Benoit's Multi Million dollar Estate. Even though Benoit showed signs of depression and dementia before the tragedy, he also showed signs of his love for his wife and son, which was evident in his diaries. Which were "conveniently found" in the trash outside his house, even though he kept his diary in his bedside dresser drawer. I spent a whole day investigating his death for my blog so as to have the correct information in it. I called the News stations - ( ABC News & television station WAGA-TV) - and the Fayette County, Georgia Sheriff's Department to make sure this information that I had found was correct.

Draw your own conclusions, but a film about Benoit could be good if handled correctly. I feel he is a HOF'er and one of the best ever in this sport of pro - wrestling.

Trying to make it seem like it conspiracy, when their isn't no one else to blame.... No clear signs anyone else would been involved is ridiculous.....
One thing is he'll always be remembered in my mind for the titles he won and matches he had..... Not for what happen what happen that tragic weekend!!!

HCollins-TNA1
12-04-2011, 03:00 PM
This. People are seriously uninformed on steroids tbh. They rarely cause "rages" and it's only a small percentage of people that actually get "black out" rages using them.

There have been many movies made of "Roid Rage" I thinking one back in the early 90s was based on a true story was on Lifetime a body builder stalked his wife and killed her cause of jealously and other issues....
In Beniots case one got to take the injuries/head trauma from how he took care of his body.... Then mixing Steriods with an ample ammount pain killers makes for a letal cocktail....

Dr. Death
12-04-2011, 03:06 PM
All I did was post what's in the reports at the sheriff's office and confirmed with the news stations. I just don't like to go with popular belief just because we're told to, I like to question and draw my own conclusions. I find that I'm not just a puppet that way. It helps to have connections that have access to information not supplied to the general public. Benoit was a great wrestler and regardless of what happened will always be remembered by me as one of the true greats of the sport.

HCollins-TNA1
12-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Benoit for hall of fame indeed

No doubt he would and should be a Hall of Famer one day!!!!????

HCollins-TNA1
12-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Everything is public information, one just have to know where to look for it at.....
In which the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) insures the media or public and etc can have access to such....

Y2Jryder
12-04-2011, 06:05 PM
No doubt he would and should be a Hall of Famer one day!!!!????

no doubt about it, he definitely should be in de HOF

Dr. Death
12-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Everything is public information, one just have to know where to look for it at.....
In which the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) insures the media or public and etc can have access to such....

This really made me LOL. You don't honestly believe that the government or authorities will give up any and all information just because of some act that says they should do you? Ha ha. If so, then why can't regular citizens go inside area 51, or know what the CIA is planning, or how about us having access to top secret military files? The media in this country is just as corrupt as congress. However, I do agree about Benoit being in the HOF. Also all police have orders to follow, but I never said you had to take my word for it, you can call them yourself and talk to the Lieutenant Pope that was at the crime scene. Ask for a copy of the police report and see where that gets you.

HCollins-TNA1
12-05-2011, 10:26 AM
This really made me LOL. You don't honestly believe that the government or authorities will give up any and all information just because of some act that says they should do you? Ha ha. If so, then why can't regular citizens go inside area 51, or know what the CIA is planning, or how about us having access to top secret military files? The media in this country is just as corrupt as congress. However, I do agree about Benoit being in the HOF. Also all police have orders to follow, but I never said you had to take my word for it, you can call them yourself and talk to the Lieutenant Pope that was at the crime scene. Ask for a copy of the police report and see where that gets you.

Most information are public information...... No one can't get top secret CIA/Military files..... FOIA basically applies to local government/state government/federal government that is public information.... such as deaths, births, laws, arrests, and investigations, court recording and records and such as....