PDA

View Full Version : Jericho and Undertaker

HCollins-TNA1
12-03-2011, 12:09 PM
After reading the news-board on several sites, I have thought what if the It begins promo end up bringing back both Jericho and Undertaker... Thus setting up a feud and Wrestlemania match. Undertaker could and would come out 1st, then Jericho will come out either the same night or a week after saying that Taker stole his spotlight...

One thing for sure it going to be a debut or return of someone!!! Thoughts please!!??

The Hit Man
12-03-2011, 12:22 PM
I think if Jericho comes back he'll challenge Punk for the title. Apparently Taker has already chose who he is competiting against at Mania so I doubt he'd choose someone who hasn't signed with the company yet. If Jericho comes back on the 2nd, Taker will return on another night.

ryanator
12-03-2011, 01:25 PM
After reading the news-board on several sites, I have thought what if the It begins promo end up bringing back both Jericho and Undertaker... Thus setting up a feud and Wrestlemania match. Undertaker could and would come out 1st, then Jericho will come out either the same night or a week after saying that Taker stole his spotlight...

One thing for sure it going to be a debut or return of someone!!! Thoughts please!!??

MY GOSH, i wish your idea was true. Too good to be true though D':

JamFran
12-03-2011, 01:41 PM

I'd enjoy a Taker vs Jericho feud at WM, sadly I don't see it... Honestly it doesn't matter which of those two return, I'll be happy with either.

Bruiser jones
12-03-2011, 01:46 PM
This sounds like the same thing they did last year with taker and hhh

TheRockerGother
12-03-2011, 01:50 PM
So there going to do pretty much the same thing as last year?Bring back 2 guys and make them face each other don't see it coming if anything I think he'll go after Orton.I'm hoping this year he faced Wade Barrett for he can build him over some more the crowd seems dead everytime he comes out.