PDA

View Full Version : anyone else struggling?

emeron01
12-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Today I brought WWE 12 and so far i've done about 10 matches and won a grand total of............1 match :mad:

Now i know they said that wwe 12 was gonna be more difficult but this is ridiculous, throw in the fact that buttons have changed and i'm just about ready to trade this game in.

Anyone else feeling like this?

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Today I brought WWE 12 and so far i've done about 10 matches and won a grand total of............1 match :mad:

Now i know they said that wwe 12 was gonna be more difficult but this is ridiculous, throw in the fact that buttons have changed and i'm just about ready to trade this game in.

If you're super struggling as it sounds like you are you should go down a difficulty to give yourself time to adjust to the new changes.
Then once you feel comfortable, crank it back up and make grown men cry...or bleed. Either will do :D

Tomsta666
12-02-2011, 08:52 AM

I was the same dude, first few matches I struggled like hell. Could I fuck win! Especially when my opponent was gathering momentum :( Now though? I destroy anything thrown at me!! :p Even on hard difficulty (yet to try legendary) It's the old cliche - Practice makes Perfect! Stick with it man, it'll click eventually.

I still suck at steel cage matches though! :D

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 09:13 AM
same as everyone else has said, drop the difficulty down, maybe drop the a.i. reversal rates down and keep at it.

Tomsta666
12-02-2011, 09:23 AM
After posting here earlier saying i'd never tried legendary difficulty, I thought i'd give it a shot. Absolutely DESTROYED undertaker to gain that achievement. All sliders left at default too :rolleyes: Only difference I noticed was he kicked out of two signature and finisher combos.

Just keep at it man, it will click!

Chavo
12-02-2011, 09:24 AM
In past versions, I would do exhibition matches and choose someone like Cena and wrestle one of the divas until I got used to the controls and such =)

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 09:26 AM
In past versions, I would do exhibition matches and choose someone like Cena and wrestle one of the divas until I got used to the controls and such =)

in this one, you could easily do the same with Orton vs Michael Cole

Xpacfan
12-02-2011, 10:34 AM
I feel that the WWE hasn't put out a good game since Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 10:37 AM

have you played WWE 12?

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 10:37 AM

They've been fun. Only missed No Mercy and Just Bring it (and this new 1 nows but I plan on getting it) and i've enjoyed all of them.

I recently played svr07 when I went round to a friend. We had so much fun and so many laughs in the royal rumble not knowing the controls or how to Irish Whip. Shit was so cash :)

SESAfro
12-02-2011, 10:59 AM
If your struggling on the default difficulty, don't try to go to Legend yet. I got squashed by Yoshi Tatsu in my first match.

IrkenInvader
12-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Use a second controller so you have a punching/slamming bag to practice with.

Rebel Lion
12-02-2011, 12:17 PM
My major problem so far is getting the reversals down....can anyone assist me with that??

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 12:20 PM
My major problem so far is getting the reversals down....can anyone assist me with that??

that one is all practice, I have been doing iron man matches with mid-level wrestlers and using nothing but reversals to get it down

Rebel Lion
12-02-2011, 12:37 PM
that one is all practice, I have been doing iron man matches with mid-level wrestlers and using nothing but reversals to get it down

So is it all tming?? Do I have to press the reverse & the strike/grapple buttun simultaneously, depending on which one I am trying to reverse??

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 12:42 PM
So is it all tming?? Do I have to press the reverse & the strike/grapple buttun simultaneously, depending on which one I am trying to reverse??

just the reverse button, and yes it is all about timing

thejman93
12-02-2011, 12:43 PM

Nope.

You just have to get the timing of the RT/R2 button press.

It takes a while but once you get it, your unstoppable.

Irish Nature boy
12-02-2011, 12:52 PM

In the version i have i did this except chose Santino too fight against, the divas are stronger , fitter and faster than him in the 2008 version

Subject Zero
12-02-2011, 03:56 PM
LOL sorry but i find this thread HILARIOUS all Smackdown/WWE games are really easy no matter how high you set the games difficulty.

What i do for my kid cousin is i set the gameplay options so its hard for the Computer to reverse this makes the game SOOOOOOO easy but its so anyone can play it.

But im kinda shocked any gamer finds this game difficult.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 04:02 PM
LOL sorry but i find this thread HILARIOUS all Smackdown/WWE games are really easy no matter how high you set the games difficulty.

What i do for my kid cousin is i set the gameplay options so its hard for the Computer to reverse this makes the game SOOOOOOO easy but its so anyone can play it.

surely you know how you sound right now

SESAfro
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM

Do we look like your kid cousin? I think not. :D

Tomsta666
12-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Im with Subject Zero... anyone who finds WWE '12 difficult is a n00b.

And now I feel dirty for using that term :(

Subject Zero
12-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Do we look like your kid cousin? I think not. :D

Seriously im not kidding give me COD and i die in the easiest difficuly but Smackdown which ive kinda been playing since someone possessed since the first one was released i find soooooooooo easy i think its because i put hundreds of hours on each game every year. Aprt from Just Bring It which was just AWFUL.

Subject Zero
12-03-2011, 02:28 PM
surely you know how you sound right now

Yeah i know but still they are soooooooooo easy. Its about the only game im awesome at though to be fair.

Asherdelampyr
12-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah i know but still they are soooooooooo easy. Its about the only game im awesome at though to be fair.

fair enough, some other people (myself included) have had some difficulty in winning this one however (Even though there isn't an RPG out there that I can't completely trounce)

Subject Zero
12-03-2011, 03:14 PM
fair enough, some other people (myself included) have had some difficulty in winning this one however (Even though there isn't an RPG out there that I can't completely trounce)

To be honest i think its because i find this game unbelievably easy and im not the bets game (im kinda average at every game unless i put real time and effort into it) so perhaps im being harsh. Perhaps its because i prefer WWE games to WWE.