PDA

View Full Version : UFC - TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest!

Dr. Death
12-01-2011, 10:52 PM
This Saturday, December 03, 2011 @ 8pm ET, 7pm CT, and 5pm PT you can watch the TUF 14 Finale LIVE on Spike TV. A season long battle has come down to this – two showdowns for two UFC contracts Saturday night at the Pearl at The Palms, as The Ultimate Fighter 14 finale hits Las Vegas. As I had stated previously, I am going to try and have a prediction contest for the MMA - UFC Brand from now on. We'll see how it goes and if anyone has an idea for the prediction contest please pm me. I want to thank Automatic for the scoring, (I like the way he does the wrestling prediction contests, so I'll be using a similar system). I'd also like to thank VanHooligan X for giving me the idea in the first place.

TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest!

Here's the TUF 14 Prediction Contest, There are 10 fights on the card with a total amount of 210 points possible.

Main Event Fight Card:

Jason “Mayhem” Miller vs Michael “The Count” Bisping
[15 pts for the correct winner + 2 pts for the correct finish - (Bonus 2 pts for correct winner and finish) + 2 pts for the correct round the fight ends]

Winner: Jason Miller/Michael Bisping
Finish: KO-TKO(Referee Stoppage)/Submission/Unanimous Decision/Split Decision
Round: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Diego Brandao vs Dennis Bermudez
[15 pts for the correct winner + 2 pts for the correct finish - (Bonus 2 pts for correct winner and finish) + 2 pts for the correct round the fight ends]

Winner: Diego Brandao/Dennis Bermudez
Round: 1 - 2 - 3

John Dodson vs TJ Dillashaw

Winner: John Dodson/TJ Dillishaw

Tony Ferguson vs Yves Edwards

Winner: Tony Ferguson/Yves Edwards

Johnny Bedford vs Louis Gaudinot

Winner: Johnny Bedford/Louis Gaudinot

Preliminary Fight Card:

Stephen Bass vs Marcus Brimage

Winner: Stephen Bass/Marcus Brimage

John Albert vs Dustin Pague

Winner: John Albert/Dustin Pague

Josh Ferguson vs Roland Delorme

Winner: Josh Ferguson/Roland Delorme

Josh Clopton vs Steven Siler

Winner: Josh Clopton/Steven Siler

Dustin Neace vs Bryan Caraway

Winner: Dustin Neace/Bryan Caraway

I hope everyone has fun with this contest, and I wish everyone good luck.

Dr. Death
12-02-2011, 12:23 AM
I'm going to go ahead and post my predictions now since I forgot the last time.

TUF 14 Finale Prediction Contest!

Here's the TUF 14 Prediction Contest, There are 10 fights on the card with a total amount of 210 points possible.

Main Event Fight Card:

Winner: Jason Miller/Michael Bisping
Round: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Winner: Diego Brandao/Dennis Bermudez

Winner: John Dodson/TJ Dillishaw

Winner: Tony Ferguson/Yves Edwards

Winner: Johnny Bedford/Louis Gaudinot

Preliminary Fight Card:

Winner: Stephen Bass/Marcus Brimage

Winner: John Albert/Dustin Pague

Winner: Josh Ferguson/Roland Delorme

Winner: Josh Clopton/Steven Siler

Winner: Dustin Neace/Bryan Caraway

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Ah. I'm liking the round and how the result will finish idea :)

Main Event Fight Card:

Winner: Jason Miller
Finish: KO
Round: 4

Winner: Diego Brandao
Round: 2

Winner: John Dodson
Finish: TKO(Referee Stoppage)

Winner: Yves Edwards

Winner: Johnny Bedford
Finish: Submission
Round: 1

Preliminary Fight Card:

Winner: Marcus Brimage

Winner: John Albert
Finish: Unanimous Decision
Round: 3

Winner: Josh Ferguson
Finish: TKO(Referee Stoppage)
Round: 3

Winner: Josh Clopton

Winner: Bryan Caraway
Finish: Submission

Would of helped if I watched this series and knew more than 25% of the fighters. But this could be fun to see how badly I do haha

Dr. Death
12-03-2011, 08:06 PM
I guess it's just you and me in this one as it's too late for anyone else to vote.

VanHooliganX
12-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I guess it's just you and me in this one as it's too late for anyone else to vote.

Ah man :( Sad times.

I'm sure for the next UFC contest we'll get a few others in though