PDA

View Full Version : Control your debut

latinoheat928
12-01-2011, 08:17 PM
If you had creative control over how you were to debut as a WWE Superstar, how would you have yourself debut?

Personally, my debut would go something like this:

At the beginning of the show, while wearing a hoodie or whatever and a mask, attack every wwe superstar i see and just continue this throughout the show with security and paramedics finding superstars laid out all night. During the main event, come out from under the ring and attack whoever the champion and opponent are with brass knuckles till both are bloody. Go out and get the championship title, get back in the ring and stand over the unconscious champion, rub the champion's blood on the belt, and walk out with the title to close the show.

arsenhole
12-01-2011, 09:12 PM
so you're debuting as a heavyweight championship contender okkkkkkkkk........... good luck with that for me it would be simple i'd debut against someone huge (khali would be my first choice) just walk to the ring stand face to face with him then as soon as the bell rings i just beat the shit out of him kicking his knees and using jumping mma style elbows to his head (btw my gimmick is a psuedo mma/boxer gimmick) and when i get him down i keep using the mma style elbows to his neck like bryan use to do until he passes out then as soon as the bell rings i walk out (like the younger brother from the movie warrior) making myself look like a badass mystery man like goldberg or ken shamrock

capn-edu
12-01-2011, 09:21 PM
If you had creative control over how you were to debut as a WWE Superstar, how would you have yourself debut?

Personally, my debut would go something like this:

At the beginning of the show, while wearing a hoodie or whatever and a mask, attack every wwe superstar i see and just continue this throughout the show with security and paramedics finding superstars laid out all night. During the main event, come out from under the ring and attack whoever the champion and opponent are with brass knuckles till both are bloody. Go out and get the championship title, get back in the ring and stand over the unconscious champion, rub the champion's blood on the belt, and walk out with the title to close the show.

to bloody,
youre fired

latinoheat928
12-01-2011, 10:02 PM
to bloody,
your fired

haha that actually made me laugh

so you're debuting as a heavyweight championship contender okkkkkkkkk........... good luck with that for me it would be simple i'd debut against someone huge (khali would be my first choice) just walk to the ring stand face to face with him then as soon as the bell rings i just beat the shit out of him kicking his knees and using jumping mma style elbows to his head (btw my gimmick is a psuedo mma/boxer gimmick) and when i get him down i keep using the mma style elbows to his neck like bryan use to do until he passes out then as soon as the bell rings i walk out (like the younger brother from the movie warrior) making myself look like a badass mystery man like goldberg or ken shamrock

no not as number one contender, just as a guy trying to make a statement kind of thing, was only concentrating on the debut, not the weeks following haha

rafalafaa
12-01-2011, 11:52 PM
I debut Wrestlemania 28 and I end Undertakers streak.

The End.

Ryan'sReality
12-01-2011, 11:55 PM
I've had vignettes airing on Ryder's Web Show for weeks. I'd debut in a match on RAW where Ziggler and Swagger are facing Ryderand I am his partner. I'd start off with offense but then Swagger and Ziggler get control of the match. Hot tag to Ryder eventually and Ryder catches fire! I do a crossbody to take Swagger over the top rope. Ryder hits the Rough Ryder and pin! We celebrate but when he goes to the top rope, I club him and hit him with my finisher The Reality Check! Grab the mic and say now that I got to the company I don't need this loser holding me back, I do a couple fist pumps to mock Ryder for cheap hit. I end the debut with "We are in a new era, a new Reality. Welcome ladies and gentlemen...to Ryan's Reality!" My music hits and I head to the back

I get cheap heat by clubbing the internet darling and possibly a feud to start off... What yall think?

Hannibal
12-02-2011, 12:19 AM
I debut Wrestlemania 28 and I end Undertakers streak.

The End.

I debut right after and end his streak and be the guy who beat the guy who ended taker's streak.

Right after the match I retire so my streak stays intact.

rafalafaa
12-02-2011, 12:25 AM
I debut right after and end his streak and be the guy who beat the guy who ended taker's streak.

Well played.

Peter Kaymakcian
12-02-2011, 12:27 AM

Then I debut and call you out of retirement, beat you after you leave retirement, then kill myself to keep my perfect record in tact.

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Then I debut and call you out of retirement, beat you after you leave retirement, then kill myself to keep my perfect record in tact.

Then I would go to your funeral with a ref, pull you out of your coffin in front of your friends and family, Hit you with a TKO (SLEEPYTIME) and go for the pin.

Peter Kaymakcian
12-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Then I would go to your funeral with a ref, pull you out of your coffin in front of your friends and family, Hit you with a TKO (SLEEPYTIME) and go for the pin.

Then I would have the Undertaker bring me back to life so I can kill myself for the shame of losing a match.

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 12:39 AM

Ha! You fell for my plan. I was going to pin Hannibal but saw an opening to take both of you out with you doing the dirty work on Hannibal.

After your victory I would hit you from behind with Peters urn and pin you to be the world streak-heavyweight champion!

Peter Kaymakcian
12-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Ha! You fell for my plan. I was going to pin Hannibal but saw an opening to take both of you out with you doing the dirty work on Hannibal.

After your victory I would hit you from behind with Peters urn and pin you to be the world streak-heavyweight champion!

Then my urn accidently falls and hits you on the head and then lands on top of you to pin you 1,2,3

Hannibal
12-02-2011, 02:14 AM
Then my urn accidently falls and hits you on the head and then lands on top of you to pin you 1,2,3

Jokes on all of you, I travel back in time kill all your mothers before they could give birth to any of you and then go back into the future and PIN MYSELF!

TIME PARADOX AND THE UNIVERSE COLLAPSES ON ITSELF. I ALSO END THE UNIVERSE'S STREAK IN EXISTING!

King me.

Peter Kaymakcian
12-02-2011, 02:17 AM
Jokes on all of you, I travel back in time kill all your mothers before they could give birth to any of you and then go back into the future and PIN MYSELF!

TIME PARADOX AND THE UNIVERSE COLLAPSES ON ITSELF. I ALSO END THE UNIVERSE'S STREAK IN EXISTING!

King me.

Well I invent another reality where I am the only man alive with nothing but beautiful women around me... wait what was this thread about again?

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 02:17 AM

King me.

Suddenly Santino arrives out of nowhere and Kobras all of us and owns us all.

We then all realise we're just jobbers and fuck off to TNA.

Hannibal
12-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Well I invent another reality where I am the only man alive with nothing but beautiful women around me... wait what was this thread about again?

The women also capture and use you for science and shit. You're dead before you get to live.

cubco
12-02-2011, 06:00 AM
I would never be a main eventer. I am quite small, but stocky and built. Maybe IC or US at best for me .... However, I would debut unannouced during a big man fued. Not the Henry and Show one coz its for the title. Perhaps Kane vs Brodus Clay. Im British so my gimmick would be a football hooligan. Id come with a lead pipe or crowbar and lay out both men before running to the back. Over the following weeks, I would keep interfereing in big man matches and attacking them all. From here, you could go two ways:

1) Keep me strong by beating the biggest big guy at the time and then keep battleing through them all, beating them one by one, before going for IC or US gold

2) When im finally one on one, i get pretty much jobbed so bad, that i become the ultimate jobber to get talent over. Then WWE will lose faith in me coz i can't draw and i'll be future endeavored.

LM_StraightEdge
12-02-2011, 01:26 PM
I would never be a main eventer. I am quite small, but stocky and built. Maybe IC or US at best for me .... However, I would debut unannouced during a big man fued. Not the Henry and Show one coz its for the title. Perhaps Kane vs Brodus Clay. Im British so my gimmick would be a football hooligan. Id come with a lead pipe or crowbar and lay out both men before running to the back. Over the following weeks, I would keep interfereing in big man matches and attacking them all. From here, you could go two ways:

1) Keep me strong by beating the biggest big guy at the time and then keep battleing through them all, beating them one by one, before going for IC or US gold

2) When im finally one on one, i get pretty much jobbed so bad, that i become the ultimate jobber to get talent over. Then WWE will lose faith in me coz i can't draw and i'll be future endeavored.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

wired aardvark
12-02-2011, 01:47 PM
I would have videos running for a few weeks ala ADR style being very snobby and arrogant, have my debut billed for the first raw after wrestlemania....Ring announcer bills me as the future of sports entertainment. My music hits, pyros explode i come out strutting and am about to talk on the mic when the titron tron drops and crushes me ending my career before it began

LoGik
12-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Suddenly Santino arrives out of nowhere and Kobras all of us and owns us all.

We then all realise we're just jobbers and fuck off to TNA.

YEAH!!! haha

LoGik
12-02-2011, 06:45 PM
i would show up and strangle the shit outta michael cole.