PDA

View Full Version : Make Rated_R(ob)KO the new head writer for EWN

Vegas
12-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Are you tired of seeing seeing stories that were copied from another site? Want to be interested in the stories on this site? Well than sign this petition to have our good buddy Rated_R(ob)KO replace Ryan "copy and paste" Clark. Just click on this ipetitions.com/petition/petition-to-get-robert-woodward-jr-aka/thank-you to sign and comment on this thread as well!

Automatic
12-01-2011, 12:47 PM
What will be the difference between him and Clark?

Rich Cranium
12-01-2011, 01:25 PM
What will be the difference between him and Clark?

Their name. ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I have no idea what he would do differently. If he types every article that has already been posted on other sites in his own writing then it would become very tiring. Not only that but he would have to face a dozen trolls and people who would drop by and give their usual "Why not just copy what the other sites posted?" comments. I just see a lot of un-needed drama arising from this. So~ I wouldn't really want R(ob) to replace Ryan Clark, but rather co-exist with him and form some kind of news reporting duo for the EWN boards.

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm happy with the way the news is reported on the newsboard here.

Rich Cranium
12-01-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm happy with the way the news is reported on the newsboard here.

I agree because the news here is what drew me to the EWN so no complaints here and I could care less about the copy and pasting as I don't have to visit multiple sites to get my news.

Broc
12-01-2011, 05:18 PM
as much as I love R(ob), what is wrong with Clark? he does news reports, for like 5 different sites, so there's nothing wrong with c & ping, so I'm going to say, no to this petition, sowwy W(ob)

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 05:30 PM
wtf dude rob has way too much going on to do this to be honest

Broc
12-01-2011, 07:03 PM
wtf dude rob has way too much going on to do this to be honest

he's already agreed to it

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 07:55 PM
he's already agreed to it

so now he is head writer for EWN?

honestly i think he won´t be able to do it, unless he quit his job

Krysys
12-01-2011, 07:59 PM
so now he is head writer for EWN?

honestly i think he won´t be able to do it, unless he quit his job

I'm pretty sure Rob knows how much work it would be and he wouldn't agree to it if he wasn't positive he could do it.

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2011, 08:09 PM
I don't get it. Who started this petition?

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm pretty sure Rob knows how much work it would be and he wouldn't agree to it if he wasn't positive he could do it.

didn´t he quit JBW or something?

btw i am not brining heat

Krysys
12-01-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't get it. Who started this petition?

Rob said something than I said something than Kevin said sonething I said we should start a petition and Kevin made it than Vegas started this thread.

VanHooliganX
12-01-2011, 09:59 PM
I agree because the news here is what drew me to the EWN so no complaints here and I could care less about the copy and pasting as I don't have to visit multiple sites to get my news.

I am the same as Rich here but I wish you luck in achieving your goal :)

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 10:25 PM
didn´t he quit JBW or something?

btw i am not brining heat

Let R(ob) do what he wants, and if he want's to be the writer then let him do it. I think he can do a hell of a job, and that's why I signed the petition. i support R(ob)! 100%

BTW what does that have anything do with?

Rich Cranium
12-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Are you tired of seeing seeing stories that were copied from another site? Want to be interested in the stories on this site? Well than sign this petition to have our good buddy Rated_R(ob)KO replace Ryan "copy and paste" Clark. Just click on this ipetitions.com/petition/petition-to-get-robert-woodward-jr-aka/thank-you to sign and comment on this thread as well!

Is that link correct because I keep getting a page not found error?

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Is that link correct because I keep getting a page not found error?

It worked earlier. I signed it, but now it is not working for some odd reason.

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Let R(ob) do what he wants, and if he want's to be the writer then let him do it. I think he can do a hell of a job, and that's why I signed the petition. i support R(ob)! 100%

BTW what does that have anything do with?

people sometimes things offensive

Vegas
12-01-2011, 11:29 PM
www.petitiononlinecanada.com/petition/petition-to-make-robert-woodward-jr-aka-ratedrobko-the-new-head-writer-for-ewn/601/f995e5636c8f5c2fec1dca55cb22bb0d

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 11:37 PM
people sometimes things offensive

I was just asking a question man.

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 11:43 PM
I was just asking a question man.

and i was just responding

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 11:53 PM
and i was just responding

Oh okay lmao

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Let me set something straight here... I do NOT want to be the head writer of eWN... I just want a job lol. Ryan Clark does what he does because it brings money into the sites. He copies and pastes due to the money. There's a lot of sites that use him for that purpose considering he links to sites and all that. I cannot stress enough that I don't want to replace him, I just want a job. I'd like to do my views and opinions, and other stuff for the site. That's all. Notice my sig say for me to just get a job. But, I appreciate the awesomeness and lack of awesomeness on my behalf anyway! *CHEERS*

Broc
12-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Let me set something straight here... I do NOT want to be the head writer of eWN... I just want a job lol. Ryan Clark does what he does because it brings money into the sites. He copies and pastes due to the money. There's a lot of sites that use him for that purpose considering he links to sites and all that. I cannot stress enough that I don't want to replace him, I just want a job. I'd like to do my views and opinions, and other stuff for the site. That's all. Notice my sig say for me to just get a job. But, I appreciate the awesomeness and lack of awesomeness on my behalf anyway! *CHEERS*

well in that case, I will sign

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 02:43 AM
That petition is a bit too invasive if you ask me. Like, if I sign it, will I start getting hate/spam mail? Because, to tell the truth I get enough of that as it is.

Anyway.

I say yes.

Give the man a job, but, don't ask me for my email address/full name/hometown/IQ/exam results/penis size/depth of anal passage/What aftershave I use, and I'll sign any petition you put in front of me ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 03:05 AM
That petition is a bit too invasive if you ask me. Like, if I sign it, will I start getting hate/spam mail? Because, to tell the truth I get enough of that as it is.

Anyway.

I say yes.

Give the man a job, but, don't ask me for my email address/full name/hometown/IQ/exam results/penis size/depth of anal passage/What aftershave I use, and I'll sign any petition you put in front of me ;)

I didn't intend for it to be a spam!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 03:09 AM
I didn't intend for it to be a spam!

We are going to make this petition bigger then Zack Ryders...

PandaMassacre
12-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Pannnnnnnnnnnnnnndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa!

Rehmix
12-02-2011, 11:01 AM

I agree with this

Wade Barrett 1979
12-02-2011, 11:13 AM

Massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssacreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Vegas
12-02-2011, 12:41 PM
I love that IrelandsPatriot signed it just to talk trash

Krysys
12-02-2011, 01:15 PM
5. IrelandsPatriot state of the e blows
(unverified)
ur talent doesnt match your ego. ryan clark
is better

This made me lol

Frank
12-02-2011, 01:30 PM
this is a very interesting thread... how about this, I can make Rob the head blog writer, so he's blog doesn't have to be approve and he can admin the blog section of the site... if things go well, maybe we can push this through. To write for the main page is a LOT of work. So... does everyone like this idea?

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 01:35 PM
this is a very interesting thread... how about this, I can make Rob the head blog writer, so he's blog doesn't have to be approve and he can admin the blog section of the site... if things go well, maybe we can push this through. To write for the main page is a LOT of work. So... does everyone like this idea?

As a third party here I think that seems like a great step.

thejman93
12-02-2011, 01:36 PM

I think he'd love that.

Krysys
12-02-2011, 01:37 PM

Sounds great

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 02:24 PM
5. IrelandsPatriot state of the e blows
(unverified)
ur talent doesnt match your ego. ryan clark
is better

This made me lol

Is he really so butthurt he still stalks the forum so he can get little insults in sometimes?

Jesus christ someone needs an outside hobby lol

I am for this. As long as the power doesn't go to his head ;) haha

Sully
12-02-2011, 04:54 PM

Oh yeah, I'm all for that.

Just a question, why do you occasionally not capitalize the beginning of sentences? You posting mobile or something? Just wondering. :)

eboy
12-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I Signed on the condition that R(ob) buys us muffins everyday

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 05:48 PM
I Signed on the condition that R(ob) buys us muffins everyday

your muffins are gonna be pretty rock hard by the time it reaches the UK lololololol

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 05:49 PM
your muffins are gonna be pretty rock hard by the time it reaches the UK lololololol

not if he makes them right, and seals them well

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 05:51 PM

still though it'll take while before it reaches the UK

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 05:53 PM

doesn't matter if it's airtight
I've sent muffins to Iraq before

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 05:56 PM
doesn't matter if it's airtight
I've sent muffins to Iraq before

I wonder if customs doesn't check those boxes

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2011, 05:58 PM
I wonder if customs doesn't check those boxes

Sent them to a friend in the Army, so I am certain that they were checked out, but she said that they were still yummy

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Sent them to a friend in the Army, so I am certain that they were checked out, but she said that they were still yummy

lol that's great never know, we can get some greedy people at customs

Sully
12-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I don't live too far away from R(ob), if we have any problems with shipping, I'm sure he can just send them all to me every day. :)

Broc
12-02-2011, 08:40 PM
I don't live too far away from R(ob), if we have any problems with shipping, I'm sure he can just send them all to me every day. :)

I love this statement lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 01:09 AM
THANK YOU guys! :) I honestly think this was fantastic and weird both in the same token. I'm honored and weirded out lol.

IrkenInvader
12-03-2011, 01:25 AM
You have the 50 th post here as well.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-03-2011, 02:09 AM

Well that just about wraps up this thread and petition , you're welcome ol' Rob

eboy
12-03-2011, 01:19 PM

i dont think you realise what i could have done in the 45secs it took me to sign that thing Rob is gonna have to hire a plane and do it all in one go, Santa can do it! :) lolololol

THANK YOU guys! :) I honestly think this was fantastic and weird both in the same token. I'm honored and weirded out lol.

hey rob "Muffins"
http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu182/mariomonteiro92/pedosmile.png