PDA

View Full Version : Evan Bourne....

martyr22
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Am I the only person who thinks he needs a push? He's got a lot of talent and potential and I think he deserves a run with the U.S title. About a year and a half ago, he was teaming with John Cena in the main event of Raw and after he went back to jobbing. While I'm thrilled he became tag team champion, he and kofi will most likely drop them soon now that his suspension is over. And I think the WWE should take that opportunity and propel him into the U.S title picture for now and not send him back to jobbing. He's a good performer and is over with the crowd and honestly I believe one day he'll become world champion and be the ultimate underdog like Rey was years ago. He has the potential, WWE just needs to give him the chance.

Thoughts?

The Hit Man
12-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Apparently Hunico, Epico and Primo are suppose to start a fued with Air Boom for the tag titles. Hopefully WWE can stretch that fued out for a couple of months as I think that has the potential to be a pretty awesome fued! I hope they don't split them up right away once they drop the titles but I think they probably will. I think eventually he'll get a mid card title but I can't see him as a World Champion.

martyr22
12-01-2011, 12:08 PM
I heard that too. And I agree, it would be a great feud. I can see them splitting them up right away, which could be a mistake. But I can see him as world champion if the WWE builds him up correctly.

Bennyladd1
12-01-2011, 12:10 PM
agreed, would be nice to see air boom vs primo, hunico and epico. So would it be primo and epico tagging?

The Hit Man
12-01-2011, 12:13 PM
agreed, would be nice to see air boom vs primo, hunico and epico. So would it be primo and epico tagging?

I think so, they seem to be building Hunico up as a singles wrestler and Primo and Epico have worked some dark matches as a team.

Bennyladd1
12-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I think so, they seem to be building Hunico up as a singles wrestler and Primo and Epico have worked some dark matches as a team.

nice, is bourne's suspension over? i guess they will start the feud when hes back

lewism173
12-01-2011, 12:16 PM
I would she rosa playing a bit of a bitchy monster diva (still not being able to beat layla,beht,naty,eve or kelly of course) then epico and primo being tag champs and maybe hunico getting a single run as a champ

The Last Salmon Man
12-01-2011, 12:28 PM
In the last two years I cant recall Evan Bourne ever saying anything. Like at all. He reminds me of Billy Kidman : One move no character. Dump him and get someone good.

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Apparently Hunico, Epico and Primo are suppose to start a fued with Air Boom for the tag titles. Hopefully WWE can stretch that fued out for a couple of months as I think that has the potential to be a pretty awesome fued! I hope they don't split them up right away once they drop the titles but I think they probably will. I think eventually he'll get a mid card title but I can't see him as a World Champion.

Feud.
But yeah they should drag it out, and I don't use drag negatively. I like Hunico's Mexican drug-dealer gimmick and the stable is a great way to get Primo and Epico and even Rosa on TV.

The Hit Man
12-01-2011, 12:59 PM
nice, is bourne's suspension over? i guess they will start the feud when hes back

Yeh it's over as of today! He'll probably appear on Raw on Monday and maybe start the feud then.

The Hit Man
12-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Feud.
But yeah they should drag it out, and I don't use drag negatively. I like Hunico's Mexican drug-dealer gimmick and the stable is a great way to get Primo and Epico and even Rosa on TV.

Haha! My Bad! Thanks for the English lesson :P

Bennyladd1
12-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeh it's over as of today! He'll probably appear on Raw on Monday and maybe start the feud then.

Nice, can't wait to see some tag team action :)

martyr22
12-01-2011, 01:27 PM
In the last two years I cant recall Evan Bourne ever saying anything. Like at all. He reminds me of Billy Kidman : One move no character. Dump him and get someone good.

haters gonna hate I guess

Y2Jryder
12-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Evan Bourne was going to be pushed, he was a couple times in the main event tagging with Cena. He had a short feud with Jericho. But the push stopped due an injury

SDR
12-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Feud.

I think you are being a little stereotypical with the drug-dealer assumption.... Mexican gangster, possibly, he definitely has a lot going for him. I'm super glad that Sin Cara is out, because he would have held Hunico down. I still say there needs to be a cruiser weight title for people like Evan Bourne or Hunico, because Cody should hold the IC title until or even after WrestleMania.

steveorton
12-01-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't know if they will continue to push him since he's coming back from a suspension. Also I don't want them to drop those tag titles as yet Hunico and Epico haven't done anything to earn the gold. If they were to drop it understable but put it on Zig Swag. He's great in the ring though.

Chavo
12-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm not a fan of his character or the whole Air Boom thing but I'd like to see him in the spotlight for a bit to see what hes got

Mizfit
12-01-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm wholey against him getting any kind of push of his return, he broke the rules, that are there for his own good, when alot of people would kill for his spot, so i say depush him and make him start again...... but thats not going to happen

Bennyladd1
12-01-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm wholey against him getting any kind of push of his return, he broke the rules, that are there for his own good, when alot of people would kill for his spot, so i say depush him and make him start again...... but thats not going to happen

in a way i agree, someone like mcintyre could do much better with a spot on RAW.

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Evan bourne looks like a CAW that someone didn't spend a whole lot of time on

evilgenius780
12-01-2011, 03:11 PM

Agreed, I dont like his character (or lack of). He does have a handfull of flashy exciting moves but it takes more then that to make you a good pro rassler. Good fit into the tag division though.

URATOOL
12-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Evan bourne looks like a CAW that someone didn't spend a whole lot of time on

Or realise you could increase the height and build of!!

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Or realise you could increase the height and build of!!

well yeah, that would take more time!