PDA

View Full Version : My WrestleMania 27 Card

wwetna100
12-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Since this is the time of year when people are making their custom cards, I thought I might join in on the fun
(was thinking of adding Edge vs Christian but that wont happen)

1. The Rock vs John Cena NO DQ
This match is already made. I think the NO DQ stipulation would make the match more fun and maybe they could fight out in the crowd.

2. CM Punk vs Chris Jericho WWE Title
I think CM Punk will keep the WWE title until wrestlemania and I think Jericho will return on the 2nd of January and end up winning the Royal Rumble a few weeks later.

3. Undertaker vs Kane Streak On The Line
This could be Takers last match, or his last match could be at WM30 at MSG. But i think Kane should be masked in this match.

4. Randy Orton vs Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan 3 Way World Title
I have Orton winning the title at Elimination Chamber, Mark Henry wanting is re-match at Wrestlemania and Daniel Bryan cashing it in RVD style. But wanting to join in on the match to make it a 3 way.

5. The Miz vs R-Truth
R-Truth should be a Face here with his lil jimmy gimmick still.

6. Triple H vs Kevin Nash Guest Ref: Raw GM Johnny Ace
Could be Nash's last match, the match will suck but maybe Johnny Ace could make it interesting since he and HHH hate each other.

7. Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio Falls Count Anywhere
Was going to include Sin Cara in this match, but since he is injured it should make the match better. In storyline, Mysterio will want his revenge for Del breaking his arm.

8. Beth Phoenix vs Kharma Divas Title
Natalya in Beths corner. This match looks good on paper.

9. Cody Rhodes vs Goldust IC Title vs Career
Good way to get Cody over, also a good way to send off Goldust.

10. Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler Internet Title vs US Title winner takes all
The conclusion to their internet feud.

11. Jim Ross vs Michael Cole
Dont want this match to happen. But I think if Jim Ross won he could go to the announcers table and Call the main event matches with Lawler. Cole can run away for all I care

12. Pre Show 28 Man Battle Royal
For all the guys not listed. They will be here

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 03:16 AM
2 things to clear up: WrestleMania 28 is coming up not 27, and we do have a section for things like booking etc. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/forumdisplay.php?21-eWN-Interactive-Be-the-Booker!

lewism173
12-01-2011, 11:16 AM
most realistic card I have seen here

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-01-2011, 12:29 PM
WM 27 lol.

Chavo
12-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm terribly sorry but you seem to be missing the best wrestler in the WWE on this card, besides that I actually like this card.... good job pal