PDA

View Full Version : WE WANT RYDER more than rock?

capn-edu
12-01-2011, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/longislandicedz

go to 2:50
they are cheering for Ryder in a Rock segment after surviver series
dayum
i know another Ryder thread I think im to old here to be told again and again :P
But I see ryder as the new People's! CHAMP!

Daffy Duck's Finest
12-01-2011, 12:29 AM
I'd like to see the crowd's reaction if it wasn't in NY or NJ

LegendsMadeWrestling
12-01-2011, 02:09 AM
LOL!!! no offense but you see Ryder as the new peoples champion you must of been a Billy & Chuck fan as well. Ryder has good ring skills but has a gay a** song and a gay a** gimmick

JadenVela08
12-01-2011, 02:53 AM
LOL!!! no offense but you see Ryder as the new peoples champion you must of been a Billy & Chuck fan as well. Ryder has good ring skills but has a gay a** song and a gay a** gimmick

The "gay ass gimmick" makes him stand out from the rest of of the terribly generic superstars..., in a spectacular fashion, of course. Ryder gets consistent pops, most of which are louder than Cena's. If anything, the song and gimmick is what made Zack Ryder.

Dameduse823
12-01-2011, 02:55 AM

Well considering there are WE WANT RYDER chants during every show, during nearly every backstage and in ring segment, and through almost all of the matches, then I would say the people have spoken. Zack Ryder is one of the first guys to become beloved by the wrestling community with being in a match on every show or even given any camera time some weeks. And, in my opinion at least, that shows he is a peoples champion because he wasn't teh companies poster boy like Cena, or Orton, or the rock who were always on tv, in matches, backstage and in massive fueds with huge names

OldSchoolHeel
12-01-2011, 04:19 AM
he has no in ring skills. i was disgusted watching jack swagger job out to him when swagger is one of the best wrestlers this company has. ryder sucks. he cant wrestle. hes all personality. i hate him like i hate cena. its a joke. i am thankful mark henry is whc right now and there are no belts on orton or cena. this is the wwe's saving grace for me or else i would lose interest real quick.

steveorton
12-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Rock>Ryder

Bruiser jones
12-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Wasnt that in ny??? Punk would probably get louder chants in chicago than the rock thats just a hometown thing .I said it a thousand times and ill say it again zack ryder is a joke and this time next year he will be irrelevant

Kincaid
12-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahaha................................... ...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha haha........................hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah.........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chavo
12-01-2011, 01:53 PM
I'd like Ryder to get a new finisher but besides that I think he's adaquate in the ring. Combine that with an "over" personality and you have yourself a great superstar in todays WWE. Ill take average in ring but good with segments and such over people like Orton any day of the week and twice on PPV sundays

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 01:56 PM
I think with Ryder a lot of it comes down to seeing what he is going to do in the next few years.
Rock has already had all of his best moments, Ryder hasn't hit his peak yet, so he is the more exciting of the two imo

Vegas
12-01-2011, 02:01 PM
I think with Ryder a lot of it comes down to seeing what he is going to do in the next few years.
Rock has already had all of his best moments, Ryder hasn't hit his peak yet, so he is the more exciting of the two imo

This right here^ Ryder is just now being given a chance and he already has a huge fan base. I can see him being a huge name in the coming years

BlazersDozen
12-01-2011, 02:13 PM
How can anyone hate Zack Ryder?! He's the Mac Miller of wrestling. He made himself by going against the bigger power that was holding him back/down

AOF666
12-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Ryder is not even worthy of licking the dirt off of the Rock's boot!

Reichwulf
12-01-2011, 04:57 PM
To be honest i prefer Ryder over the rock any day, the rock has moved on to movies, and his best days are behind him, and even during his best days, i never was really a fan of the guy. I preferred austin in their fued and foley when rock n sock connection was around.

So for me i want ryder instead of mr rocky

URATOOL
12-01-2011, 04:59 PM

Not that Ryder is (I don't think), but what would be wrong with having an openly gay wrestler?

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Not that Ryder is (I don't think), but what would be wrong with having an openly gay wrestler?

I totally agree
assuming, of course that you are actually being serious

URATOOL
12-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I totally agree
assuming, of course that you are actually being serious

That's always the risk you take when agreeing with me.

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 05:19 PM
That's always the risk you take when agreeing with me.

I have come to realize this

URATOOL
12-01-2011, 05:20 PM
I have come to realize this

Never come to realise something about me. Just when you think you do I do a Vince and change the script.

dudelove
12-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Ryder was cool because of those segments saying "This is WWE. This is Zack Ryder. This is WWE not pushing Zack Ryder". He was doing something that nobody did before. But he wasn't going against the "system" but begging to join it. Then he became a part of WWE and lost his point. Same as Punk. The difference is that Punk is great in the ring and on the mic. Zack isn't.

Yano88
12-01-2011, 07:03 PM

Gay gimmick? He says "call me" to all the girls he met...

How can this gimmick be gay?