PDA

View Full Version : Animal Names

Broc
11-30-2011, 11:43 PM
so I'm making this thread inspired by the fact, that I'm trying to think of a name for a new dog that I got, so what are your favorite names for animals

pauadrian
11-30-2011, 11:44 PM
firulais that´s a mexican dog name

Reichwulf
11-30-2011, 11:49 PM
so I'm making this thread inspired by the fact, that I'm trying to think of a name for a new dog that I got, so what are your favorite names for animals

what kind of dog is it?

Broc
11-30-2011, 11:50 PM
what kind of dog is it?

it's a 1 month old pitbull

pauadrian
11-30-2011, 11:51 PM

name it pau or firulais lol

SESAfro
11-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Name him Paul.

pauadrian
11-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Name him Paul.

yes they will never know

Tomsta666
11-30-2011, 11:56 PM
call him Dave, or Steve!!

I do like generic dudes names for dogs :)

Broc
12-01-2011, 12:05 AM
My father wants to name him "chingo" for some reason..... it's actually pretty weird

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Call him Tiny!

SESAfro
12-01-2011, 12:25 AM
My father wants to name him "chingo" for some reason..... it's actually pretty weird
What's a Chingo? lol

I vote for Paul or Steve.

Broc
12-01-2011, 12:26 AM
What's a Chingo? lol

I vote for Paul or Steve.

I had no idea at first either, but I found this in the urban dictionary

From the Mexican-Spanish verb chingar, meaning "to fuck". Implied meaning is "a lot" and translates directly into "a fuckload". Usually used with other Spanish words in the same English sentence. Mainly popular with Latinos

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-01-2011, 01:01 AM
I have a 1 1/2 year old red nose pit. And her name is D.O.G.:cool: When ever I tell people her name they always give me weird looks, one person even asked me what it stood for.

What breed of pit did you get?

KJ PUNK
12-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Well since you're a Steelers fan why not Tomlin? Or Polamalu? Maybe even Roethlisberger?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 01:40 AM
Well since you're a Steelers fan why not Tomlin? Or Polamalu? Maybe even Roethlisberger?

I think Roethlisberger would be too long for Broc to shout out and too confusing for the dog IMO

VanHooliganX
12-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Destructor - All the other dogs would be jealous
Paul - All the other dogs would be jealous
Bastard - Gives you an excuse to swear then ;D
Phil Mitchell - All the other dogs wouldn't fuck with him, apart from 1 bitch (get it...bitch? ;D) will shoot him and then it'll turn into the Who Shot Phil storyline.....*sniffs*....I sure hope some of the english peeps get this joke

steveorton
12-01-2011, 06:43 AM

Pitbulls are dangerous mate you have to be very careful around them. Anyways my dog's name is Rover. Some possible names could be Lion, Tiger, Champ.

steveorton
12-01-2011, 06:44 AM
call him Dave, or Steve!!

I do like generic dudes names for dogs :)

Steve??? Really?............Really?............Really? :D

Steve Austin
12-01-2011, 07:41 AM
Destructor - All the other dogs would be jealous
Paul - All the other dogs would be jealous
Bastard - Gives you an excuse to swear then ;D
Phil Mitchell - All the other dogs wouldn't fuck with him, apart from 1 bitch (get it...bitch? ;D) will shoot him and then it'll turn into the Who Shot Phil storyline.....*sniffs*....I sure hope some of the english peeps get this joke

Go with one of these haha. Not Steve, it's the best person name around don't ruin it on a dog ;)

steveorton
12-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Go with one of these haha. Not Steve, it's the best person name around don't ruin it on a dog ;)

Fucking Hilarious :D

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Pitbulls are dangerous mate you have to be very careful around them. Anyways my dog's name is Rover. Some possible names could be Lion, Tiger, Champ.

bullshit
badly raised pitbulls are dangerous (like any other dog raised in an abusive environment can be), a properly raised pit that you get as a puppy is one of the most loving, loyal dogs that you could ever hope to have.
I've raised 4 pits, and used to volunteer at a no-kill shelter for dogs, and have never had a serious issue with any breed.

As far as names, I tend to go with mythology, names like Anubis, Fenrir, Fenris, Aries, stuff like that
my first puppy was named Bitch, but that wasn't my choice (though hilarious when she chased down a rabbit or something and I had to run down the street after her, calling her name)

xAzureSkye
12-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Tammy Lynn Sytch ;)

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Tammy Lynn Sytch ;)

naah, then she might try and get the doberman down the street to bite him

steveorton
12-01-2011, 01:55 PM
bullshit
badly raised pitbulls are dangerous, a properly raised pit that you get as a puppy is one of the most loving, loyal dogs that you could ever hope to have.
I've raised 4 pits, and used to volunteer at a no-kill shelter for dogs, and have never had a serious issue with any breed.

As far as names, I tend to go with mythology, names like Anubis, Fenrir, Fenris, Aries, stuff like that
my first puppy was named Bitch, but that wasn't my choice (though hilarious when she chased down a rabbit or something and I had to run down the street after her, calling her name)

Calm down Asher :) It's just that in my country Pitbull attacks are common and they are considered highly dangerous. And yes it's due to negligence by their owners releasing them in their yard and not properly securing their place. Other times small children have provoked them. TBH I really don't like them because I have seen how viscious they can be and how badly they can injure someone or even kill them.

Anyways this is just my opinion I guess it's different everywhere but usually when I see one I cross the road and walk on the other side just to be on the safe side.

Necroyeti
12-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Archimedes
Hendrix
Floyd
Laika
Ingmar
Kurosawa
Sergio
Fritz
Béla
Gnasher
Rufus
DAVE BATISTA

Leggo
12-01-2011, 01:58 PM
I say call the dog DEEFA... DEEFA dog lol

(I actually know quite a few dogs called DEEFA and cats called CEEFA) lol

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Calm down Asher :) It's just that in my country Pitbull attacks are common and they are considered highly dangerous. And yes it's due to negligence by their owners releasing them in their yard and not properly securing their place. Other times small children have provoked them. TBH I really don't like them because I have seen how viscious they can be and how badly they can injure someone or even kill them.

Anyways this is just my opinion I guess it's different everywhere but usually when I see one I cross the road and walk on the other side just to be on the safe side.

I'm calm, it's just a standard misconception of the breed

Pit Bulls have a really bad rep, which causes people who want a "badass dog" to seek them out, which gives them more of a bad rep. It's a bullshit circle, but it happens. The breed itself is one of the more intelligent ones.

It's like if there was a statistic stating that 90% of all choking incidents happened with a tie, that doesn't mean that a tie is more dangerous than a rope, it just means that the tie is used wrongly more often.

xAzureSkye
12-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Angelina Love

Wade Barrett 1979
12-01-2011, 02:09 PM
How about Lollipop :p

xAzureSkye
12-01-2011, 02:14 PM
No joke, I called my cat Sunny

Wade Barrett 1979
12-01-2011, 03:15 PM
No joke, I called my cat Sunny

These days, I'd opt for the feline pussy!! :D

xAzureSkye
12-01-2011, 03:17 PM
These days, I'd opt for the feline pussy!! :D

Sunny's is probably worn out by now though

Broc
12-01-2011, 05:14 PM

lol, I also have another dog, and his name is Troy (after Polomalu) so I actually suggested we name him polomalu, that way we could have Troy, and then polomalu :)

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 05:23 PM
I had no idea at first either, but I found this in the urban dictionary

that is correct lol

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 05:28 PM

pitbulls are awesome and loving if you care about it
and if you train it good it would never kill somebody unless you say to bite the man

Asherdelampyr
12-01-2011, 05:36 PM
pitbulls are awesome and loving if you care about it
and if you train it good it would never kill somebody unless you say to bite the man

exactly
dogs give back what you give to them, if you treat them with love and kindness, they respond with the same

pauadrian
12-01-2011, 05:41 PM
exactly
dogs give back what you give to them, if you treat them with love and kindness, they respond with the same

i have had chihuahuas
german shephards
pitbulls
1 poodle
dalmations
boxers

Polly-Pablo
12-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Mine's George.....lovely old fashioned English name...

And then I discovered he was born on St George's day...perfect!

Rich Cranium
12-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Cat's name is Rocky cause he is the baddest cat on the block. It really is his turf alone. I don't care for indoor only cats so he's an indoor/outdoor cat with claws for defense but he is nutured so no more romantic nights or serenading the pussycats!

tittle97
12-01-2011, 08:39 PM
I have:

Black Pit Bull: Bella, my girl named her
Pug: Lilly, my girl named her
Black fat cat: Scrambles the Death Dealer, I named him after the hurricane in Metalocalypse
Black female cat: Chippy, I named her after the Chippy thing from Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

thejman93
12-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Had a dog named Rudy one.

Thing was genuinely evil.

tittle97
12-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Had a dog named Rudy one.

Thing was genuinely evil.

RUDY ONE...the cybernetic dog from HELL

thejman93
12-01-2011, 09:11 PM
RUDY ONE...the cybernetic dog from HELL

Haha!

That was supposed to read "Had a dog named Rudy once not "one."

tittle97
12-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Haha!

That was supposed to read "Had a dog named Rudy once not "one."

I know dude, just messin with ya

thejman93
12-01-2011, 09:16 PM
I know dude, just messin with ya

Thought you'd figure that out.

Just making sure. :D

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 10:01 PM
My dogs name is Sparky but he's a gold Pomeranian so adorable for a pit I'd say ripper?

eyehatecena
12-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Call it Bob. I had a goat I named bob, now he is 97lbs of ground bob.

KJ PUNK
12-01-2011, 10:37 PM
My dogs (mostly rescues):

Ben, Colby Pete, Weezy, Sassy, Daisy, Boris, Buster, Sally, Cowboy.

We've got 15 acres so they have plenty to run around and they come and go inside as they please.

Also at my mom's house they also have a dog named Daisy and a Red Doberman (who was also rescued) who was malnourished as a puppy and didn't have one of his legs grow, who we named Trey as a joke, but I love him to death.