PDA

View Full Version : WWE is getting to predictable.

MrzigglesFTW!
11-30-2011, 08:37 AM
i know im not the only person to think that WWE is getting predictable, but the Big Show/Henry storyline is getting far too easy to guess.. i mean Daniel Bryan losing last night means that Henry vs Big Show is now set again. am i the only person who seems to think that Big Show will win the title from Henry at the upcoming PPV just for Daniel Bryan to cash in on Show and turn heel?

Steve Austin
11-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Somethings are predictable, but I wasn't sure with the cage match. I thoght Henry was actually injured (he sold it that well) and Bryan was gonna win leading to a Big Show heel turn.

Sully
11-30-2011, 09:37 AM
I think it has to do with being a smark. I mean, when you're part of the IWC, it's going to start getting predictable.

AlexWorldOrder
11-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Shit's being wayyy too predictable since 2006. The only storylines that actually got everyone excited, didn't excite me cuz I knew they were all setup to make Cena from superman, to Jesus. I suppose sitting there and not being excited sets you up for disappointment, but it kinda sucks when you're actually right.

GM=Samoa Joe's ninjas
Nexus=Give Cena Godsend powers
Cm Punk/McMahon/Helmsley/Laurinitis= attempt to prove that Cena's gimmick is somewhat cool, bury Rey mysterio, prep Cena for his shitty movie release,and at the same time keep triple h as the center of attention after cm punk cuts a great worked shoot that sets him up as main player (who now seems to be lost in the shuffle, yet he's the company's champion) have Kevin Nash cut some promos that make him seem like he has dementia, feud with Triple H so their kids can talk about it in school, or talk about it at their family get-togethers, make r-truth into a senile crack head, and have everyone believe the nWo is coming back????(face palm), somehow the only light of this remains on the miz, who's sadly the guy I don't see anything in. By the way, Who's Alberto Del Rio? Oh! I remember..... They turned him into a fuckin joke with little threat.

Sorry, done ranting.

AlexWorldOrder
11-30-2011, 09:51 AM
I think it has to do with being a smark. I mean, when you're part of the IWC, it's going to start getting predictable.

I agree. The more I read, and comment on these sites, the angrier I get at WWE/TNA.

daverende5
11-30-2011, 09:51 AM
You should've posted this in the freaking spoiler section, or at least in the title have spoiler or something.
I tried my best to not watch the spoilers, but now you've ruined the match for me...

oops, my bad didn't know it was a live show, but however the post still spoiled me lol.
Then I'm going to watch SD!

Tag
11-30-2011, 10:08 AM
You should've posted this in the freaking spoiler section, or at least in the title have spoiler or something.
I tried my best to not watch the spoilers, but now you've ruined the match for me...

It's not spoilers. It was a Live SD! episode which already aired yesterday night on U.S.A., meaning all of us europeans already have it on youtube, etc.

xtratoast
11-30-2011, 10:08 AM

How is it a spoiler? The show aired already.

Bruiser jones
11-30-2011, 10:48 AM
Somebody seems mad

captainmoonlight
11-30-2011, 10:51 AM
its predictable for years, if anything raw has been a lot better in the last 1.5 years than the previous 4.

you're just looking to start a new post

THEKEVINBRAND
11-30-2011, 10:56 AM

It aired live in North America like everyone said

el gabo
11-30-2011, 11:22 AM
i know im not the only person to think that WWE is getting predictable, but the Big Show/Henry storyline is getting far too easy to guess.. i mean Daniel Bryan losing last night means that Henry vs Big Show is now set again. am i the only person who seems to think that Big Show will win the title from Henry at the upcoming PPV just for Daniel Bryan to cash in on Show and turn heel?

Bryan turning heel? I don't think that's really predictable and the Money in the Bank briefcase is the least predictable thing WWE has right now. I think your bitching about this subject is just as senseless as me bitching about you writing I in lowercase. They are doing a good job at moment with several storylines. The first PPV match between Henry and Big Show was awesomely great (I'm not even talking about the ring collapsing either), the second was kind of slow, but they are massive and you can't expect a wrestling clinic from these two.

In conclusion, at least let things happen before you whine about them.

Bruiser jones
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Shit's being wayyy too predictable since 2006. The only storylines that actually got everyone excited, didn't excite me cuz I knew they were all setup to make Cena from superman, to Jesus. I suppose sitting there and not being excited sets you up for disappointment, but it kinda sucks when you're actually right.

GM=Samoa Joe's ninjas
Cm Punk/McMahon/Helmsley/Laurinitis= attempt to prove that Cena's gimmick is somewhat cool, bury Rey mysterio, prep Cena for his shitty movie release,and at the same time keep triple h as the center of attention after cm punk cuts a great worked shoot that sets him up as main player (who now seems to be lost in the shuffle, yet he's the company's champion) have Kevin Nash cut some promos that make him seem like he has dementia, feud with Triple H so their kinds can talk about it in school, or talk about it at their family get-togethers, make r-truth into a senile crack head, and have everyone believe the nWo is coming back????(face palm), somehow the only light of this remains on the miz, who's sadly the guy I don't see anything in. By the way, Who's Alberto Del Rio? Oh! I remember..... They turned him into a fuckin joke with little threat.

Sorry, done ranting.

Somebody seems upset

Danny92
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
was it predictable that smackdown would be the worst one in years ? why was it xmas :(

The Hit Man
11-30-2011, 04:50 PM
I actually think Henry is going to retain his title at TLC and I have no idea if Bryan will cash in before WM and whether he'll turn heel in the process.

Shining Light
11-30-2011, 04:59 PM
IMO, if Daniel Bryan cashes in the MITB before WM28, it will be in a heel turn. If he keeps to his word and cashes it in at WM28, it will be in a normal cash and not a "after the match" cash - in

Fan4Now
11-30-2011, 11:06 PM

GM=Samoa Joe's ninjas

Cm Punk/McMahon/Helmsley/Laurinitis= attempt to prove that Cena's gimmick is somewhat cool, bury Rey mysterio, prep Cena for his shitty movie release,and at the same time keep triple h as the center of attention after cm punk cuts a great worked shoot that sets him up as main player (who now seems to be lost in the shuffle, yet he's the company's champion) have Kevin Nash cut some promos that make him seem like he has dementia, feud with Triple H so their kids can talk about it in school, or talk about it at their family get-togethers, make r-truth into a senile crack head, and have everyone believe the nWo is coming back????(face palm), somehow the only light of this remains on the miz, who's sadly the guy I don't see anything in. By the way, Who's Alberto Del Rio? Oh! I remember..... They turned him into a fuckin joke with little threat.

Sorry, done ranting.

YES^^^^^

I also agree w/ others that say, it's been too predictable for yrs!

BlazersDozen
11-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Henry will win at TLC clean & they will start pushing the Bryan Danielson/Henry fued for WM.

HCollins-TNA1
12-01-2011, 12:04 AM

I don't think so.... It possible the Henry/big Show feud will head into Elimination Chamber where one of them drop the belt to say Randy Orton or Wade Barrett.....
There it is Orton turns heel and DB cashes in Money In the Bank on Orton at Wrestlemania!!!

HCollins-TNA1
12-01-2011, 12:06 AM
It's not spoilers. It was a Live SD! episode which already aired yesterday night on U.S.A., meaning all of us europeans already have it on youtube, etc.
They probably will replay it Friday night on Syfy???!!!!

evilgenius780
12-01-2011, 02:56 AM
Yes, we knew that Daniel Bryan wasn't going to beat Mark Henry in the steel cage match. Was it predictable? Absolutely. Is that a bad thing? Absolutely not. It made Daniel Bryan look good and Mark Henry look stronger. There is gonna come a time where everything gets predictable in storylines. You just have to enjoy the storyline itself and not let the outcome you expected to happen ruin it for you.

Especially since they have been writing wrestling storylines, for so mny years. It must be damn hard to stay fresh and unpredictable. Its not just wrestling either..movies, telivision as well.

captainmoonlight
12-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Especially since they have been writing wrestling storylines, for so mny years. It must be damn hard to stay fresh and unpredictable. Its not just wrestling either..movies, telivision as well.

exactly!

some people on here complain yet when they write a "this is what should happen on raw" its always ripped off something from the attitude era

evilgenius780
12-01-2011, 03:12 PM
exactly!

some people on here complain yet when they write a "this is what should happen on raw" its always ripped off something from the attitude era

If they booked it the way we picture it in our minds, now that would be predictable!