PDA

View Full Version : A Real Realistic WrestleMania 28

XDN
11-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Now I've had this idea about WrestleMania 28 being an ALL youth era card or an Attitude Era vs Youth Era Card. Im against The Rock at WM because WWE REALLY needs to establish this Youth Era...and giving them at WrestleMania is what is needed. Just a STRAIGHT Youth Era card....NO Legends no returns and that also means no guys currently in the company who were in the WWF WCW or ECW so no Henry,Christian.Big Show,Kane,R Truth...they need a full YOUTH MOVEMENT Attitude Era card. BUT if they want to bring Stone Cold, The Rock,HHH, HBK, Taker, Kane you cant put them verse each other they ALL MUST FACE THE YOUNG GUYS...and PUT THEM OVER....Thats how WWE will ESTABLISH the YOUTH and MOVE ON. Remember in 98 and 99 no one wanted FLAIR,Savage,Hogan in the WWF because YOUNG STARS were ESTABLISHED....thats what WWE Must do NOW. Now i'll put both of my cards and express your thoughts.

Youth Era vs Attitude Era
CM Punk vs Stone Cold
John Cena vs The Rock
Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker
Sheamus vs Triple H
The Miz vs Chris Jericho
Dolph Ziggler vs Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton,Zack Ryder vs Mark Henry & Christian
Air Boom vs New Age Outlaws
Alberto Del Rio & Cody Rhodes vs Goldust & X Pac
Beth Phoenix vs Chyna
AND ALL THEY YOUTH GUYS HAVE TO GO OVER IN A CLEAN SWEEP!!!
TO ESTABLISH!!!

NOW MY YOUTH ERA CARD

CM Punk vs The Miz
Daniel Bryan vs John Cena
Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins
Cody Rhodes vs Zack Ryder vs Alex Riley vs Brodus Clay
Wade Barrett vs Sheamus
Air Boom vs The Usos vs Epico & Hunico
Jack Swagger vs Tyson Kidd
Dean Ambrose vs Ted DiBiase
Beth Phoenix vs Natalya

RampantLion2010
11-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Only two of those "Youth Era", as you put it, matches would even remotely happen at WM28. Punk/Miz and Barrett/Sheamus. MAYBE Beth/Nattie. Maybe.

How is the Youth v. Attitude card realistic? HBK is retired. Triple H will likely not wrestle again, unless it's against 'Taker. New Age Outlaws will NEVER work again. Billy Gunn fucked that up. Chyna will never work for the E again. None of this would ever work. Post this in a dream WM28 card. But, I DO like your optimism...

XDN
11-29-2011, 10:30 AM
TRIPLE H CLEARLY WILL WRESTLE AGAIN..(NASH) HBK HAS SAID IN INTERVIEWS AND ON TWITTER HE'D COMEBACK IF THEY NEED HIM. ROAD DOGG WORKS FOR WWE RIGHT NOW....VINCE reportedly wanted chyna months before she went to tna

Mizfit
11-29-2011, 11:13 AM
i posted this in another thread but it didnt get noticed

Here is my card (winner listed first):

Cena VS Rock

I'm sure you all know about this match

Undertaker VS Wade Barrett

last year Nexus screwed taker and taker got his vengeance (and backstage Taker is a big fan of barrett, so would want to put him over)

CM Punk VS Jericho

The best in the world at what he does VS The best in the World

D-Bry VS Big Show

Only really work with a show heel turn, which I cant be bothered going into here

Cody rhodes VS Goldust

Goldust himself has pitched this match a IC title VS career match

Sin Cara VS Rey Mysterio

the two most popular masked wrestlers in the world, and rey doesnt really have much time left IMO, so WWE needs to build up Cara

Kings of wrestling VS DX

probably never going to happen, since Micheals has sadi he will never wrestle again and i dont think KOW are going to debut soon enough for this to be built up, a more viable option for this slot would be Kharma VS Trish Stratus

Wrestlemania battle royal, winner gets MITB equivilant for mid card titles: Ted dibiase jr, drew mcintyre, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Brodus Clay, Mark henry

(Listed in order of elimination first elimination first): Mark henry & Sheamus (eliminate each other) Brodus Clay (ziggler and mcintyre team up), Ziggler (while teaming up on Dibiase McIntyre Betrays him), McIntyre, Ted dibiase jr

Just a random idea i came up with

if you notice most of the matches are old vs young as i would theme this mania around a figurative passing of the torch.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11379-my-Wrestlemania-28-card

HCollins-TNA1
11-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Now I've had this idea about WrestleMania 28 being an ALL youth era card or an Attitude Era vs Youth Era Card. Im against The Rock at WM because WWE REALLY needs to establish this Youth Era...and giving them at WrestleMania is what is needed. Just a STRAIGHT Youth Era card....NO Legends no returns and that also means no guys currently in the company who were in the WWF WCW or ECW so no Henry,Christian.Big Show,Kane,R Truth...they need a full YOUTH MOVEMENT Attitude Era card. BUT if they want to bring Stone Cold, The Rock,HHH, HBK, Taker, Kane you cant put them verse each other they ALL MUST FACE THE YOUNG GUYS...and PUT THEM OVER....Thats how WWE will ESTABLISH the YOUTH and MOVE ON. Remember in 98 and 99 no one wanted FLAIR,Savage,Hogan in the WWF because YOUNG STARS were ESTABLISHED....thats what WWE Must do NOW. Now i'll put both of my cards and express your thoughts.

Youth Era vs Attitude Era
CM Punk vs Stone Cold
John Cena vs The Rock
Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker
Sheamus vs Triple H
The Miz vs Chris Jericho
Dolph Ziggler vs Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton,Zack Ryder vs Mark Henry & Christian
Air Boom vs New Age Outlaws
Alberto Del Rio & Cody Rhodes vs Goldust & X Pac
Beth Phoenix vs Chyna
AND ALL THEY YOUTH GUYS HAVE TO GO OVER IN A CLEAN SWEEP!!!
TO ESTABLISH!!!

NOW MY YOUTH ERA CARD

CM Punk vs The Miz
Daniel Bryan vs John Cena
Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins
Cody Rhodes vs Zack Ryder vs Alex Riley vs Brodus Clay
Wade Barrett vs Sheamus
Air Boom vs The Usos vs Epico & Hunico
Jack Swagger vs Tyson Kidd
Dean Ambrose vs Ted DiBiase
Beth Phoenix vs Natalya

Beth vs Trish Stratus would be better....

Shining Light
11-29-2011, 01:55 PM
CM Punk will not face Stone Cold at WM28. The PPV is already overshadowed by the Cena - Rock match, so the match wouldn't be really bothered about. Personally, I see CM Punk vs Jericho at WM28 if he is to return, and CM Punk vs Stone Cold at WM29. That would be Stone Cold's final match with the WWE and it would be the main match of the PPV

Final_Silence
11-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Um sorry but I saw nothing realistic about either of these scenarios. The Era vs Era, half the guys are retired and it would be stupid to have all retired guys against active superstars. You kind of kill all active fueds for ones that will last a few months. And the second one looked like a bunch of random names thrown out there. For me this makes more sense:

CM Punk vs Cody Rhodes.
The Rock vs John Cena.
Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker.
Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler.
D-Bry vs Tyson Kidd.
The Miz(Face) vs R-Truth.
Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio.
Kane vs Big Show vs Mark Henry.

XDN
11-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Idiot everyone i mention wrestles on the indies not retired

Mtt08 xXx
11-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Idiot everyone i mention wrestles on the indies not retired

HBK wresltes in the indies?

not a realistic cards by any means. I'd call it a dream card.

mine:
Cena v rock
Kane v taker
punk v Jericho
bryan v Barrett v orton
Rhodes v goldust
Ryder v ziggler
Miz v truth
kharma v Beth Phoenix

Rebel Lion
11-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Here's what I'd like to see... (Winner's names are underlined)

Main Event
John Cena vs. The Rock

WWE Championship
Dolph Ziggler vs. C.M. Punk (C)

Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton (C)

Triple H vs. The Miz

Monster Fatal 4-Way
Mark Henry vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Brodus Clay

Intercontinental Championship
Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes (C)

Alex Riley vs. Alberto Del Rio

United States Championship
Jack Swagger vs. Zach Ryder (C)

Christian vs. R-Truth

WWE Diva's Championship
Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix (C)

WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat
Air Boom vs. The Usos vs. Epico & Hunico (C)

Subject Zero
11-29-2011, 06:00 PM

mine:
Cena v rock
Kane v taker
punk v Jericho
bryan v Barrett v orton
Rhodes v goldust
Ryder v ziggler
Miz v truth
kharma v Beth Phoenix

Most realistic one ive seen on here

HCollins-TNA1
11-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Here's what I'd like to see... (Winner's names are underlined)

Main Event
John Cena vs. The Rock

WWE Championship
Dolph Ziggler vs. C.M. Punk (C)

Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton (C)

Triple H vs. The Miz

Monster Fatal 4-Way
Mark Henry vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Brodus Clay

Intercontinental Championship
Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes (C)

Alex Riley vs. Alberto Del Rio

United States Championship
Jack Swagger vs. Zach Ryder (C)

Christian vs. R-Truth

WWE Diva's Championship
Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix (C)

WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat
Air Boom vs. The Usos vs. Epico & Hunico (C)

mine:
Cena v rock
Kane v taker
punk v Jericho
bryan v Barrett v orton
Rhodes v goldust
Ryder v ziggler
Miz v truth
kharma v Beth Phoenix

One problem here.... I really doubt we'll see Kharma back by Mania if the WWE at all.... Motherhood is a full time job , not only the 9 months she carry the child but for 1 to 18 years the child lives in her house....

Mtt08 xXx
11-29-2011, 11:48 PM
One problem here.... I really doubt we'll see Kharma back by Mania if the WWE at all.... Motherhood is a full time job , not only the 9 months she carry the child but for 1 to 18 the child lives in her house....

good point. i hope she does return though, she had potential to make the divas somewhat interesting. in alternate would be phoenix v natalya

Mizfit
11-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Did Kharma actually ever have a match?

The baby has a Dad right? maybe he can look after it while she brings in the bread, so to speak.

HCollins-TNA1
12-01-2011, 12:10 AM
good point. i hope she does return though, she had potential to make the divas somewhat interesting. in alternate would be phoenix v natalya

Can and could hope she take no more then 2 years off to do motherly duties.... Come back for Wrestlemania 29 and then Beth Pheonix vs Kharma....
But I would be partial to Beth vs Trish myself....