PDA

View Full Version : Second2012

ratedy2jayz
11-28-2011, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN9FWb0zKm8&feature=channel_video_title

In case anyone missed it.

CM_SUXX_NOT
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
The twitter thing came up, then it went fuzzy and I was like, YES I fuckin' saw it this time lol

TheRealJonboi
11-28-2011, 10:12 PM
When and where did it come or show up

AlexWorldOrder
11-28-2011, 10:20 PM
I don't wanna sound like a geek, but... Monda/Y/2nd/J/anuary Y2J?!?!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-28-2011, 10:32 PM
1 - 2 - 12
A - B - AB
ABAB
ABBA!

ABBA IS GOING TO BE PERFORMING ON RAW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

VanHooliganX
11-28-2011, 10:43 PM
1 - 2 - 12
A - B - AB
ABAB
ABBA!

ABBA IS GOING TO BE PERFORMING ON RAW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

I will mark the fuck out if this happens.

Sadly its the return of Jimmy Wang Yang. ;D

The Sneakiness
11-28-2011, 10:53 PM
1-2-12 = 6

Which means the roster is going to be cut to 6 superstars that make Vince the cash...

The Brown One
11-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Anyone get any hidden messages in this one?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-29-2011, 12:13 AM

Maybe reaching far here:

"to take back what others have taken"

Punk has taken Jericho's "best in the world" gimmick. Does make some sense.

machoo mann
11-29-2011, 04:35 AM

I checked out the comment section of this vid on YouTube. Some of the decoders were pretty farfetched with their guesses but gotta admit the 'E has created tremendous amount of controversy around these videos. It can be nearly anyone but the most guessed is still Y2J and now the McMahons (the little boy representing Shane and the girl representing Stephanie and "it will be the end of the world as we know it" represents PG era in some sort of way?) Your guesses are as good as majoritys, nobody knows this for sure until we see more vids.

Lowki
11-29-2011, 07:17 AM
"to claim what others have taken" could be a reference to Punk (and his views about punk on twitter) or simply meaning his "spot".
"those who are unjust, destruction will come upon them and they shall not escape" sounds almost, "biblical" in it's delivery. Maybe it's a hint towards Jericho's "gimmick" when and if he returns.

Pumpkinhead
11-29-2011, 07:20 AM
...Or maybe just wait unitl is 2-1-12!!

Gameover
11-29-2011, 09:53 AM
"to claim what others have taken" could be a reference to Punk (and his views about punk on twitter) or simply meaning his "spot".
"those who are unjust, destruction will come upon them and they shall not escape" sounds almost, "biblical" in it's delivery. Maybe it's a hint towards Jericho's "gimmick" when and if he returns.

So, you're saying that Jericho's new gimmick will be Jesus?

tittle97
11-29-2011, 09:56 AM
So, you're saying that Jericho's new gimmick will be Jesus?

I don't think so, but i Wiki'd this....

The Battle of Jericho is an incident in Bible's Book of Joshua,(Joshua 6:1-27) the first battle of the Israelites during their conquest of Canaan. According to the narrative, the walls of Jericho fell after Joshua's Israelite army marched around the city blowing their trumpets.

So.....his name Jericho does have a biblical reference, I don't know if that's what WWE would want to push that idea though.

anthonyatom
11-29-2011, 10:08 AM
I really hope it is Jericho (his debuts/returns are usually fantastic), but has anyone thought it might be Mr McMahon? "To claim what others have taken" could mean he's taking back his position from Laurinaitis. It was said a couple of months ago that his character was coming back....just a thought.

tittle97
11-29-2011, 10:16 AM
I really hope it is Jericho (his debuts/returns are usually fantastic), but has anyone thought it might be Mr McMahon? "To claim what others have taken" could mean he's taking back his position from Laurinaitis. It was said a couple of months ago that his character was coming back....just a thought.

From what I've heard, which who knows if it's true, is that Jericho and VKM are trying to get a deal put together soon, but Jericho wants more money. I wouldn't think he would come back and just be the GM though. I think that if they can't get a deal done, then Undertaker is their backup plan.

ELNIOJR
11-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Call me crazy but I still think it has something to do with Cena. Said it before, the kid(s) are member(s) of cenation.

The "take back what others have taken" could be The Rock stealing his spotlight.

Cena's Heel Turn is coming. It begins...finally. I think Jericho would be just too obvious.

tittle97
11-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Call me crazy but I still think it has something to do with Cena. Said it before, the kid(s) are member(s) of cenation.

The "take back what others have taken" could be The Rock stealing his spotlight.

Cena's Heel Turn is coming. It begins...finally. I think Jericho would be just too obvious.

Cool idea, but I don't think that WWE would put together a promo package for Cena's impending heel turn. ON THIS DAY CENA TURNS HEEL. It seems more like a thing they do with returning wrestlers. Unless Cens joins a group or a few wrestlers for a heel run.

Y2Jryder
11-29-2011, 12:09 PM
I mark out when it's shane

dres1214
11-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Actually if you listen those whispers sound like they're saying John Cena...Here's a possibilty, Shane and Steph return together to claim what is theirs. John Cena is part of the "new corporation". Maybe...nahhhh, well I tried to be a decoder.

tittle97
11-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Actually if you listen those whispers sound like they're saying John Cena...Here's a possibilty, Shane and Steph return together to claim what is theirs. John Cena is part of the "new corporation". Maybe...nahhhh, well I tried to be a decoder.

This would be cool, I thought Shane wanted no part of WWE and that him and his pappy are on bad terms.

dres1214
11-29-2011, 12:34 PM
This would be cool, I thought Shane wanted no part of WWE and that him and his pappy are on bad terms.

Yea, I've heard that also. Would be cool though. Shane'O Mac coming back...is a total mark out moment for me.

Grind_Bastard
11-29-2011, 12:49 PM
It says it will be the end of the world as we know it...

Easy then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

R.E.M reunite on WWE!

timfeyenoord
11-29-2011, 03:31 PM
...Or maybe just wait unitl is 2-1-12!!

What's the fun of that

timfeyenoord
11-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Maybe something with the ball that just appears and dissapears?

HCollins-TNA1
11-29-2011, 03:42 PM
1-2-12 = 6

Which means the roster is going to be cut to 6 superstars that make Vince the cash...
that would be more then 6!!!! 1-2-12=-13

Dr. Death
11-29-2011, 03:54 PM
There is already a thread on the "It Begins" videos so this will likely be moved. On a side note it's Y2J. I posted this a couple days ago on the original "It Begins" thread:

Here's an official update on the "It Begins" video in an article from (Senior Analyst) Imaan Jalali, and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, via WrestleZone.com:

Negotiations between Chris Jericho and the WWE are at a slight impasse.The reason being is that Jericho is seeking a more lucrative contract than the company—particularly Vince McMahon—is willing to offer him. Despite the roadblocks, however, Vince McMahon remains confident that a deal will be reached in time to justify the "It Begins" viral marketing used to herald Y2J's third reintroduction to the WWE Universe (per PWInsider).

Also wanted to state that it the "It Begins" video is about Chris Jericho wanting a feud with CM Punk at WM 28 for the WWE Title. As soon as Jericho's pay gets agreed upon, the WWE will be writing a feud to start between the two superstars that is supposed to last awhile. Watch for Y2J to come out swinging.

It's already confirmed that the video is about Chris Jericho. The WWE and Chris Jericho have come to terms on a contract deal. The videos are there to hype his return and keep those not in the know guessing. Hence a foreseeable Punk vs Jericho match for the WWE Title at WM 28.

D-Rock
11-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Really like this idea... If only we could be so lucky to see Shane return. I can't decide on who I think it is yet. Would be a nice surprise if it's not so obvious. But then again, it's only obvious to those who read the inside news.

thejman93
11-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Nobody has talked about this yet

"It Begins"

What begins?

Dr. Death
11-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Nobody has talked about this yet

"It Begins"

What begins?

It's in the sticky section of WWE on this site. And again it's the third return of Chris Jericho.

cubco
11-29-2011, 05:28 PM
It begins .... Undertakers road to wrestlemania!

As daft as it sounds, I have a strange feeling that it is to build towards undertaker vs the Miz at mania.... Why Miz I here you ask? No logic, just gut feeling