PDA

View Full Version : zack ryder: triple h

kingcave89
11-28-2011, 08:45 PM
I seem to remember a few months back during a cm punk/triple h promo that triple h stated the key to being a main event player is being over with the fans, and as soon as you get them on side, everything else will go your way. does this apply to ryder? im a massive fan of his, and hes probably the 3rd most over active superstar in the company atm (behind punk and cena) is it realistic to consider him as a main event player of the future?

capn-edu
11-28-2011, 08:48 PM
answer may vary..

thejman93
11-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I''d put him behind Orton in the list of "most over guys" point taken though...

Yeah, I mean, ever since the "We Want Ryder!" chants have been going we've sen a lot more of him.

rtb227
11-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Obviously by my avatar I would love it if he became a future star. He has a lot of other superstars supporting him including the face of the company: John Cena. About every raw or smackdown you see more superstars becoming broskis so on screen it looks like he's recieving a great push especially towards the united states championship. He could becoma great star and he certainly has the charisma. I think he just needs to be more believable as champ and that can be started by allowing him to show more moves.

ratedy2jayz
11-28-2011, 09:52 PM
I'd say Rhodes, Ziggler and Ryder are tied right behind Sheamus, Orton, Punk, and Cena.

Daffy Duck's Finest
11-28-2011, 09:54 PM
IMO the most popular are in this order:

Punk
Cena
Orton
Ryder
Sheamus
Rhodes

Bob Bowman
11-28-2011, 11:26 PM
IMO the most popular are in this order:

Punk
Cena
Orton
Ryder
Sheamus
Rhodes

Ryder is NOT more over than Shemus

The Brown One
11-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Oh come on, do we really need 10 of these blogs every week? We all know Ryder will be a future champion.

Wrestlinfan608
11-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Wow.... I feel so alone sometimes. What do you people see in "zack ryder"? If he is a future WWE champion, then there is something wrong....... very, very wrong.

The guy got over using the internet. He didn't do it using his "skills" in the ring or on the mic. He's not very good in the ring..... He really doesn't know what he is doing on the mic. So some guy comes out with a youtube show and suddenly he is a great wrestler? I don't buy it.....

If zack ryder was ever around during the attitude era, he would have been demolished. He reminds me of "rico" the hair stylist.

The Brown One
11-29-2011, 02:35 AM
Wow.... I feel so alone sometimes. What do you people see in "zack ryder"? If he is a future WWE champion, then there is something wrong....... very, very wrong.

The guy got over using the internet. He didn't do it using his "skills" in the ring or on the mic. He's not very good in the ring..... He really doesn't know what he is doing on the mic. So some guy comes out with a youtube show and suddenly he is a great wrestler? I don't buy it.....

If zack ryder was ever around during the attitude era, he would have been demolished. He reminds me of "rico" the hair stylist.

We're not in the Attitude Era and we haven't been for a decade. Live in the now. Hes not a must see talent, but hes a self made wrestler. He didn't get over by using scripted promos and kissing ass backstage, but through his Youtube show. Besides that, he speaks confidently on the mic (despite most of what he says being Jersey Shore - like) and is like The Miz in the ring. So I wouldn't be surprised if he won a title in the next year.

Automatic
11-29-2011, 04:22 AM
You also need a serious gimmick to be a main eventer. Zack Ryder's gimmick for now is mid-card at best.

Murphdogg4
11-29-2011, 04:48 AM

lol I'm with you I don't see what people see in him either. But it's not fair to compare him to the attitude era, because even Orton and Cena would have been mid carders if they'd of been around then.

Bruiser jones
11-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Zack ryder is a joke woo woo woo u know it junior

Wade Barrett 1979
11-29-2011, 01:23 PM

Did you used to read the sig of our erstwhile friend, Russo Swerve, by any chance?! He used this exact line! :p

Giddy
11-29-2011, 01:38 PM

The reason people like him is he wasn't being pushed, and instead of just sitting there and doing nothing, he tried to change his place in the WWE by creating Z True Long Story. You can tell he loves what he's doing, and he relates well to the fans. He's great on the mic, and is above average in the ring.

dudelove
11-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Ryder looks sooo goofy in the ring and i'm pretty sure he can cut a good promo without all his catchphrases. Give the guy some kind of "show" like the highlight reel, maybe some tag gold and that's it. But him beating guys like swagger or dolph is a joke.

steveorton
11-29-2011, 01:49 PM

Is that you Swerve (I mean Russo disliked Ryder and used the "Junior"). Anyways Ryder will definitely hold gold soon he has become too popular for the WWE to ignore. Also Orton and Sheamus are way more over than Ryder.