PDA

View Full Version : DAT Slowness!

VanHooliganX
11-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Okay. I know its not just happening to me cause Auto is having the same problem of the posting being very slow and sometimes trying to post the same thing twice.

Obviously changes/adjusts are being made but just worried how long this will occur for.

This is also my posts to vent this shit out cause lord knows I fought this forum for 5 minutes trying to post about Louis Theroeuxs (SP?) wrestling promo

Robareid
11-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah i get this too occasionally, although it usually goes back to normal after about 5 mins

Tommy Thunder
11-28-2011, 05:00 PM
It's most likely to do with the new server and site and all that.

Androo
11-28-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm not bothered by the posting lag, 'coz, well, I'm not posting, but it is just slow in general, anywhere, any link! Grinding my gears!

Sully
11-28-2011, 06:03 PM
It's most likely to do with the new server and site and all that.

Haha, I thought the new server was supposed to speed things up? :p

Subject Zero
11-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Haha, I thought the new server was supposed to speed things up? :p

THQ said the same thing about the WWE 12 server.

SilverGhost
11-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Yeah I am getting slowness as well but I bet is about the new server changes.

bladesyGTS
11-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Think it's slow for everyone, hopefully it will be resolved quite soon!

Automatic
11-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Look from the main page:
Hey guys, I know EWN has always been one of the fastest loading sites on the web and we're doing our best to keep it that way. We just recently changed to a new server and there are a few bugs we're trying to work out.

Amidst all this is the new design we're trying to launch. So just bare with us this week as we may have a few technical difficulties that will be addressed one by one.

Thanks!
Frank

VanHooliganX
11-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Look from the main page:
Hey guys, I know EWN has always been one of the fastest loading sites on the web and we're doing our best to keep it that way. We just recently changed to a new server and there are a few bugs we're trying to work out.

Amidst all this is the new design we're trying to launch. So just bare with us this week as we may have a few technical difficulties that will be addressed one by one.

Thanks!
Frank

Hey guys, I know EWN has always been one of th-Damn!

You beat me to it lol

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-28-2011, 07:13 PM
It's loading so damn slow!!!!

Sully
11-28-2011, 07:36 PM
It is getting somewhat aggravating though, but I understand that it's something they're trying to fix.

I'll just have to make sure I'll type in the "Advanced" reply, considering I just lost a huge post due to the server issues.

Frank
11-28-2011, 10:48 PM
should be a lot faster right now... still dealing with some issues tho

VanHooliganX
11-28-2011, 11:02 PM

Awesome news.
Thanks Frank :)

Tommy Thunder
11-28-2011, 11:11 PM

Appreciated Frank. We know that you're working to make the site better for us, and there are going to be bumps in the road along the way.
Great to know that the site will be better when all the problems are over.

The Brown One
11-28-2011, 11:40 PM
It's running fine now.