PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here own a replica WWE Championship?

ryanator
11-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Hey, has anyone here ordered a replica Title online? If so, did you have standard shipping? Just wondering which would be the best shipping option for this expensive item. Haha.

Thanks for the input!

Sully
11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I almost did, but I decided to get something cheaper and more worth my while...an iPod touch.

As for the shipping, I'd go with the cheapest option you could choose from. Either way, if it doesn't get to you in one piece, they'll be reliable for it.

ryanator
11-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Oh really? I thought each shipping option had their own level of like guaranteed protection of the product... Or is it simply on how fast the item will arrive?

Probably an ignorant question. But yeah. Thanks. lol

Sully
11-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Oh really? I thought each shipping option had their own level of like guaranteed protection of the product... Or is it simply on how fast the item will arrive?

Probably an ignorant question. But yeah. Thanks. lol

I think it has more to do with the speed, rather then the protection. They either all have the same amount of protection, or it get's worse depending on how fast they're delivering the product. So if you have overnight shipping, there could be a greater chance at the package getting damaged. Then again, if it takes longer to deliver, it could also have a greater chance.

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure the guys in the WWE warehouse will stuff all kinds of padding in the box to protect the belt. Plus, there isn't much that could break, is there? I mean, people get nailed in the face with those things on Monday nights, I think it can handle a few bumpy roads.

So it depends on how much your willing to spend, and how eager you are to have the belt around your waist. I don't think it's important enough to spend an extra ten bucks on overnight shipping, so I suggest going with the standard option.

ryanator
11-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Thanks for the insight man.

Ordered my title!
:D
Been wanting it since i was 10.
"Winged Eagle..." er, as CM Punk calls it, "The Bret Hart" Title is mine! :D