PDA

View Full Version : How would you get noticed?

Jags
11-28-2011, 02:27 PM
If you were a WWE superstar and you are free to do whatever you want to get noticed, what would you do?

Myself I would mock a superstar that gets a good crowd reaction and imitate them to light a feud, examples:

Long Island Iced Z Zack Ryder --> Long Island Iced T, mock his catchphrases and walk out with a can of iced tea.
The Miz --> Come out with a ridiculously high mohawk, act like the Miz and replace "awesome" with "average."
R-Truth --> Come out talking to myself and call R-Truth "Little Ronnie"

Haven't put much thought to it, just came up with it and seems like a nice forum thread.

So, share your thoughts please :-).

rtb227
11-28-2011, 02:35 PM
I'd probably go on a rampage right after the main event. Use a ladder to get business done and do a ridiculous move off the top of the ladder to whoever the heel was in the match.

Mizfit
11-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Every week I would turn up during cena's matches and distract him so he lost, then casually walk away,

until at a PPV I would attack himfrom behind on his way to the ring,

do my finisher (a double under hook DDT into a guilatine headlock),

cut a promo saying I'm untouchable, and nobody will ever be able to come close to me, for i am the perfect combination of strengh, speed, agilty and above all I'm just plain smarter than everyone who has ever competed in this industry,

then take cena's place in his match, but after a while cena gets up and costs me the match,

then over the next few weeks i constantly out smart cena,

then we face at a PPv and i lose, and snap beat the shit out of him injuring him (kayfabe)

the the following night i cut a promo only to be interupted by whoever the boss is and get fired for assualt and arrested

then a few weeks later the boss is layed out in the parking lot, but by who?

there are months of speculation until the boss returns and it is revealed that it was me, and he wants me in a match so he rehires me

then at the PPv i'm faing the boss only for cena to come out and try to cost me the match, but I was prepared and use brass knucks to knock him out when he jumps on the apron then, I make the boss tap

Cena gets in the ring and we stare down, he says he is going to beat me from here to the unemployment line, he hit s me with the mic I fall down and laugh, he looks confused then.....

rock's music plays cena turns around ready.... low blow guilatine DDT, I then walk away tapping my head and claiming 'I'm jst to good for you'

lewism173
11-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I would put on a hoody and mask then jump from the crowd to attack a celebrating wwe champ john cena after a ppv and hit him with heaps of moves chairs and put him through a table then I would mock that I was certain superstars (so I would like say catchphrase's making the fans thinking I was that person )then I would unmask and take the belt hit cena with it then when security run out escape through the crowd

Reloval
11-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Every week I would turn up during cena's matches and distract him so he lost, then casually walk away,

until at a PPV I would attack himfrom behind on his way to the ring,

do my finisher (a double under hook DDT into a guilatine headlock),

cut a promo saying I'm untouchable, and nobody will ever be able to come close to me, for i am the perfect combination of strengh, speed, agilty and above all I'm just plain smarter than everyone who has ever competed in this industry,

then take cena's place in his match, but after a while cena gets up and costs me the match,

then over the next few weeks i constantly out smart cena,

then we face at a PPv and i lose, and snap beat the shit out of him injuring him (kayfabe)

the the following night i cut a promo only to be interupted by whoever the boss is and get fired for assualt and arrested

then a few weeks later the boss is layed out in the parking lot, but by who?

there are months of speculation until the boss returns and it is revealed that it was me, and he wants me in a match so he rehires me

then at the PPv i'm faing the boss only for cena to come out and try to cost me the match, but I was prepared and use brass knucks to knock him out when he jumps on the apron then, I make the boss tap

Cena gets in the ring and we stare down, he says he is going to beat me from here to the unemployment line, he hit s me with the mic I fall down and laugh, he looks confused then.....

rock's music plays cena turns around ready.... low blow guilatine DDT, I then walk away tapping my head and claiming 'I'm jst to good for you'

I would love to see Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins to debut with this gimmick. Preferable Dean, as I think it would fit him better.

wrestlingfan66513
11-28-2011, 07:49 PM
i would come out and steal vickie as my manager and tell ziggler the only way to get her back is beat me in a match and if you lose i get the US title

capn-edu
11-28-2011, 09:02 PM
I'd job to cena in the main event in less than 10 seconds :D

latinoheat928
11-28-2011, 09:26 PM
At the beginning of the show, while wearing a hoodie or watever and a mask, attack every wwe superstar i see and just continue this throughout the show with security and paramedics finding superstars laid out all night. During the main event, come out from under the ring and attack whoever the champion and opponent is with brass knuckles till both are bloody. Go out and get the championship title, get back in the ring and stand over the unconscious champion, rub the champion's blood on the belt, and walk out with the title to close the show.

LoGik
11-29-2011, 04:31 AM
I'd job to cena in the main event in less than 10 seconds :D

now thats a star!