PDA

View Full Version : New Cody Rhodes theme

Mizfit
11-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Really clear version, and has a download link, but isnt the full version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNDZZ44oZeY

bladesyGTS
11-28-2011, 02:19 PM
this is a really good theme! it's the sort of theme i can ending mania in a few years with cody standing high with a world title in his hands!

Mizfit
11-28-2011, 02:22 PM
this is a really good theme! it's the sort of theme i can ending mania in a few years with cody standing high with a world title in his hands!

Yeah its a great theme, when he first debut it I didnt really like it, but now I have heard a clear version I'm really digging it.

Y2Jryder
11-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Don't like the intro I like it when you begin at 0:15

The Brown One
11-28-2011, 05:44 PM
The beginning of that theme has got to go. Codys awesome, but they are trying to make him more dangerous, and his theme just doesn't go with that gimmick. This sounds like a theme he would have if he went back to the Dashing gimmick.

Grind_Bastard
11-28-2011, 05:51 PM
prototypical WWE, it doesn't say anything to me.

Mizfit
11-28-2011, 07:25 PM
maybe the long intro is so they can make him do the delayed entrance thing, like mcityre's theme and even DX.

Maybe, just maybe.

I'm not really sure though what his gimmick is at the mo as I havnt seen any promos since he ditched the mask apart from the little thing when he first came out without it, but that was just a tiny screen in the corner

rtb227
11-28-2011, 09:02 PM
I really enjoy the new entrance. He states that since losing the mask he has become emancipated and is now allowed to do as he pleases. I think it is wwes way to present him as more talented since he doesn't use the mask to get wins anymore. I think it is to make him seem like more of a threat to Booker T.

scribbler_jones
11-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Believe it or not, I actually really like this theme... I didn't really like the first version of "Smoke and Mirrors," seemed too poppy and superficial. The "Undashing" theme seemed a little cooler to me, I liked the darker turn that it spoke for. But the new "Smoke and Mirrors" grew on me... I like its edge, I like the sound. I know it's just me, maybe, but I like how it sounds a little more dangerous. It seems to make Cody a little more dangerous and sinister.

Asherdelampyr
11-29-2011, 09:46 AM
I like it, though it could be slowed down just a bit

steveorton
11-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Nice theme but the as the others have said he needs a better intro. I'm thinking something that could catch the crowd's interest immediately when the song hits.