PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think could make WWE exciting again??

IrishWrestleFan
11-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Hey guys, remember when WWE exciting?? i mean realy exciting, to the point were ya were counting the days to when raw started, when the fans where going mental at live shows and the commentators made it exciting too and they actualy cared what was happening story line wise rather than being stuck on whats trending on shitter (twitter)
My uestion is who do u think WWE could bring in to make raw and sackdown and WWE in general exciting again, doesnt have to be just wrestlers, but GM's, commentators and yes obviously wrestlers too, pick from TNA ROH even NJPW and retired legends and superstars that could still have a match or two left in them or
personally for me, AJ styles in and given a major push, he would be awesome as WWE face champion

steveorton
11-28-2011, 11:53 AM
I think WWE has the talent it's the compelling storylines that are lacking and also the inadequacy to follow uo on a storyline, for example who was behind the Nexus or who was the anonymous Raw GM. Yes you can bring in more stars ratings will rise but in a few weeks drop again. Bringing in talent is a short term fix but Using the talent they already have correctly ensures longevitity.

Steve Austin
11-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Raw:

Get rid of Lawler.
Get a new GM, SCSA or Foley.
Heyman and JR as commentators.
Better PPV names, I hate TNA but Lockdown (I think) has all cage matches, they should do that with MITB matches at MITb us they are gonna call a PPV that!
New WWE title.
Draft Orton to Raw!
less god damn adverts!

Smackdown:
More Live Smackdowns! or a permanent move to Tuesdays.
Keep the commentators if they do their jobs right and call the match instead of talking nonsense all the way through.
Draft Cena to Smackdown!
Sack Teddy Long, Edge, Foley or Austin as GM.

Alberto Del Rio
11-28-2011, 11:57 AM
Actually raw is getting exciting each week, I'll the nash and triple h story line with Punk being the wwe champion, the story lines in RAW are actually getting better, I would say the samckdown needs improvements with the story lines, I mean there is only one major story line in Smackdown which is for the WHC title, but in RAW you get about 3 major story lines.

IrishWrestleFan
11-28-2011, 12:09 PM
yes dude that a very god point, they do have some unreal talent, cody rhodes, ziggler, sheamus is unreal, brodus clay will be given a huge push i think, but there isnt enough depth, during the attitude era there was always bout 5 or 6 or competing for the title, today we lucky if we get 3, wot other superstars from different companys would u like to see come in to help the depth and add excitment?

I think WWE has the talent it's the compelling storylines that are lacking and also the inadequacy to follow uo on a storyline, for example who was behind the Nexus or who was the anonymous Raw GM. Yes you can bring in more stars ratings will rise but in a few weeks drop again. Bringing in talent is a short term fix but Using the talent they already have correctly ensures longevitity.

steveorton
11-28-2011, 12:21 PM
yes dude that a very god point, they do have some unreal talent, cody rhodes, ziggler, sheamus is unreal, brodus clay will be given a huge push i think, but there isnt enough depth, during the attitude era there was always bout 5 or 6 or competing for the title, today we lucky if we get 3, wot other superstars from different companys would u like to see come in to help the depth and add excitment?

If these guys were given proper storylines and a steady push I wouldn't mind seeing KOW, AA, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle (Final run he deserves a retirement that has befitted his amazing career probably a light schedulae like HHH), Sting (Same as Angle but this will spoil his Never been in WWE mo so idk), Goldberg (Although I hate the guy I wouldn't mind seeing him in a few matches could be entertaining), Bobby Lashley, I can add many to the list but I'll stop there. Ofcourse one or two has to debut not all.

I almost forgot Paul Heyman and as Steve Austin said replace King with JR.

XDN
11-28-2011, 12:24 PM
When it was it was called the wwf not e....end of discussion

Mikeyboy7777777
11-28-2011, 12:27 PM
finish storylines hire tag teams keep them as tag teams and turn michael cole in the loyal guy again because this guy is boring me

IrishWrestleFan
11-28-2011, 12:32 PM
the commentary is driving me fucking nutts these days, they dont play aong with the storylines, they dont act supprise, remember when JR used to go nutts when summit big happend, u just dont see that anymore, mick foleys return near put me off WWE, he just got out of the car, the commentators were like 'oh look, its mick foley' there was no supprise element at all, rewind ten years, there would of been someone gettin a beatdown in the ring by the top heel then out of not were foleys music would hit, fans and commentators alike would be going fukin nuts, just shows how much they have been focusing on entertaing the fans lately rather than worrying bout selling merchandise and whats trending on twitter

If these guys were given proper storylines and a steady push I wouldn't mind seeing KOW, AA, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle (Final run he deserves a retirement that has befitted his amazing career probably a light schedulae like HHH), Sting (Same as Angle but this will spoil his Never been in WWE mo so idk), Goldberg (Although I hate the guy I wouldn't mind seeing him in a few matches could be entertaining), Bobby Lashley, I can add many to the list but I'll stop there. Ofcourse one or two has to debut not all.

I almost forgot Paul Heyman and as Steve Austin said replace King with JR.

Y2Jryder
11-28-2011, 12:37 PM
I blame the people of the United States for this,
If they are going to a show they seems to be really bored. If you don't like the product of the WWE, don't go to the freaking show for god's sake.
They even edit crowd reaction in Smackdown/NXT/Superstars...

When the WWE goes to Mexico/Canada/UK people mark out.

Of course the product isn't really good as it used to be. Maybe create some more controversy like Punk did.
They need to focuse more on the midcard feuds. I think Vince forgot about the Cruiserweights/midcarders/tag teams, he only is interested in the main event.

Main eventers should not only compete in the main event. they should be stars. People like The Rock, Hulk Hogan, SCSA, HBK are stars.
the People in the main event we have no: Cena/Orton stale.
I can see people like Punk/sheamus/Riley/Rhodes/Miz become major players in the WWE.

We need good build ups for a PPV, we need less ppv's and betters stories.
I can go on and on, sorry for my english and I know that this post is hard to read:p

side not: I don't blame every crowd in the USA, the crowd at Survivor series was awesome.

steveorton
11-28-2011, 12:44 PM
the commentary is driving me fucking nutts these days, they dont play aong with the storylines, they dont act supprise, remember when JR used to go nutts when summit big happend, u just dont see that anymore, mick foleys return near put me off WWE, he just got out of the car, the commentators were like 'oh look, its mick foley' there was no supprise element at all, rewind ten years, there would of been someone gettin a beatdown in the ring by the top heel then out of not were foleys music would hit, fans and commentators alike would be going fukin nuts, just shows how much they have been focusing on entertaing the fans lately rather than worrying bout selling merchandise and whats trending on twitter

JR's commentating had the ability to tell a story, it could make a 4 star match 5 and could sell a match. I think it just goes to show the important role the commentators have. Twitter shit is getting really annoying I know it's probably good for business but I think they they need to cut back on the references. Once or twice during the night isn't all that bad. Also Foley returning is a good thing can't wait to see him host Smackdown this Tuesday. One thing I must mention though last week Raw was very good imo Would have liked to see Cena come out and destroy The Rock on the mic for what he did to him at SS but once again he just let it slide but all in all a good show.

TNA 'The very best'
11-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Will people please stop fucking bitching about Twitter or any social network site for the love of god, like it or not this is the future, fucking hell. - rant over

bladesyGTS
11-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Right for starters good decent and exciting fueds for the IC and US title!
Turn Cena heel or just get him a new gimmick! its been the same old shit for about 6 years now!
stop with the bullshit commentary i don't feel the passion in there voices so how are we supposed to get into the storylines
Micheal Cole... take him back being the announcer he was 3 years ago, or get him off commentary and turn him into a manager
Lawler, time for him to go, he is nowhere near as good of an announcer he was years ago, lost his mojo!
High quality wrestling matches on Raw and SD consistently
the WWE need to look where they have quality and USE THEM! *cough* Drew McIntyre and Tyson Kidd *cough*
get rid of Teddy Long, he's about as repetitive a Cena
and Finally, more consistent story lines, not turning people face to heel then back face every month, stop changing the Titles every other PPV ohh AND KEEP THE DAMN TITLE OF CENA!!!!!!

Woo Woo Woo You Know It!

Bruiser jones
11-28-2011, 01:31 PM
They need to hurry up and debut brodus clay

rtb227
11-28-2011, 02:45 PM
If they brought in matt from tough enough (m-dogg 20 in the independents), I think he could put on great matches.

wrestlingfan66513
11-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Raw is doing fine besides the awful guest hosts, using announcers in storylines, announcers not focusing on matches, and they need a little bit more wrestling in matches.

Smackdown
-Get Clay! If he wants to be a major heel it will be hard with Miz, ADR, Ziggler, and Swagger there and the lack of faces to feud with
-Work on midcard. Get rid of guys like Mahal and Slater who are limited in ring and on the mic for guys like Drew and build up others so we can take them seriously like the Usos, Gabriel, Dibiase, etc.
-More storylines guys like Sheamus aren't doing anything at the moment and that's a big waste

pauadrian
11-28-2011, 04:44 PM
When it was it was called the wwf not e....end of discussion

if you think that then why come on a wrestling forum where we talk mostly of PG wrestling sure there is TNA but who really gives a shit about those threads