PDA

View Full Version : Biggest difference between Hogan and Cena?

AirBourne
11-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Heel turn. Hogan is the posterchild of the WWE, 15-25 years ago, a long time. Cena has been the posterchild since like 2005 let's say, 6 years, and more to come obviously, but the big difference, is a huge heel turn. Hogan joined the nWo and shocked so many people because he was the posterchild, Cena is the posterchild now, and there is no better reason then then right now, to turn heel, with the Rock attacking him, who is a babyface. Hogan while he stuck in the business too long and never quit, was still a big superstar and people loved him, except when he had a heel turn. Cena is such a big superstar, it would be the best move the WWE has made in a long time. Here is what you do, HHH, Punk, and the Miz become babyfaces (don't know how yet, but can happen) and Cena, ADR and Nash and R Truth (comes back as heel still) as the big heels, RTruth and Cena form a sort of alliance, Cena might even keep a title longer and see how he will be as a heel champ, beat Punk for it. Feud with him, RTruth and Miz feud, Nash feuds with HHH and ADR can be put somewhere, maybe in that alliance with Swagger and Ziggler. But Cena needs to turn heel, I know everyone says it, but like I say now, the Rock, Michaels, Hogan, SCSA, and HHH have all turned heel at least once, why not Cena?

THEKEVINBRAND
11-28-2011, 10:51 AM
I agree, but back when the nWo was around they were the cool heels, it was cool to like the nWo even if they were the heels, if only Cena developped a darker and meaner character and add more wrestling moves rather than the repetitive "5 moves of doom" maybe people would appreciate him

Pumpkinhead
11-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Hogan turned in the late years of his career after being the ultimate face so long and Cena still young so there's always a possibility for his heel turn, This match with The Rock is a good chance but who knows...

AirBourne
11-29-2011, 07:01 AM
Bump it up...