PDA

View Full Version : ndamukong suh should be in the WWE

Broc
11-27-2011, 11:56 PM
so ndamukong suh, got ejected this past Thursday, for kicking a player, while he was on the ground, but rest assured, if his NFL career doesn't work out for him, I'm sure Vinny Mac, might be looking into him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upqj5ocEQ7c

I mean, did anyone else notice, that he looks like he's trying to sell this like a WWE superstar would?

Sully
11-28-2011, 12:56 AM
Please, Suh could never be a WWE superstar. Yeah, he may be aggressive...but there's no way in hell he'd be able to memorize lines, sell moves, have good mic skills...

No. Lol.

Broc
11-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Please, Suh could never be a WWE superstar. Yeah, he may be aggressive...but there's no way in hell he'd be able to memorize lines, sell moves, have good mic skills...

No. Lol.

well if we could do one thing right, he can definitely, sell a kick to the shoulder, so that might be enough to get him a spot on the TNA roster

Sully
11-30-2011, 09:53 AM
well if we could do one thing right, he can definitely, sell a kick to the shoulder, so that might be enough to get him a spot on the TNA roster

I say ship him off to Japan.

68wPayne
11-30-2011, 10:13 AM
name is too hard to spell, would be a disaster with merchandising and fan signs

Broc
11-30-2011, 05:07 PM
I say ship him off to Japan.

name is too hard to spell, would be a disaster with merchandising and fan signs

I agree with both of these statements

Sully
11-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Son of a bitch got his fat ass suspended, now I had to pick up another DT in the Management Matters fantasy league...oh well, Darnell Dockett is probably better anyways.

I also picked up Jake Delhomme in nearly all my leagues, same with Kyle Orton.

Broc
11-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Son of a bitch got his fat ass suspended, now I had to pick up another DT in the Management Matters fantasy league...oh well, Darnell Dockett is probably better anyways.

I also picked up Jake Delhomme in nearly all my leagues, same with Kyle Orton.

wait who did orton sign with?

and also, he honestly deserved that suspension for sure

Sully
12-01-2011, 04:24 PM
wait who did orton sign with?

and also, he honestly deserved that suspension for sure

Orton is playing for Kansas City now, he'll be starting this week. Jake Delhomme probably wont start though, but he will for sure next week.

Also, McNabb was cut today, so he may be out there for some teams too...not that anyone could use him.

Reichwulf
12-01-2011, 04:45 PM

No. Lol.

no need to sell, when you have the classic Oakland Raiders attitude. Unfortunately i think he's too dangerous for the WWE, he would scare the kids :p