PDA

View Full Version : Just Because Bourne is suspended....

AirBourne
11-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Doesn't mean we are reduced to Kofi being jobbed again. He is boring, and so self-repeating. I don't like Kofi but the kids do for some reason. I'm a fan of Bourne but for what he did, he deserves to lose the belt. Besides some huge main event with no tag team implications towards the belts, there have been no real tag team matches, especially with 1/2 of the champions. He is being jobbed in singles matches against Barrett or ADR. Give the belts to some team more deserving, heel or face. But that is just what I think, what about you guys?

The Brown One
11-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Doesn't mean we are reduced to Kofi being jobbed again. He is boring, and so self-repeating. I don't like Kofi but the kids do for some reason. I'm a fan of Bourne but for what he did, he deserves to lose the belt. Besides some huge main event with no tag team implications towards the belts, there have been no real tag team matches, especially with 1/2 of the champions. He is being jobbed in singles matches against Barrett or ADR. Give the belts to some team more deserving, heel or face. But that is just what I think, what about you guys?

There's not really many other teams that could have a run with the belt, now that Awesome Truth has split up. I suppose they could drop them to The Usos, but then who are they going to defend it against?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-27-2011, 10:08 PM

</sarcastic> But who is going to be punished for Bourne's actions while he is gone? <sarcastic>

Since WWE has only one team, I would say The Usos are the most deserving. So I agree.

Daffy Duck's Finest
11-27-2011, 10:18 PM
*Obligatory 'Kings of Wrestling' remark*

Bruiser jones
11-27-2011, 10:19 PM
When did kofi job to barret? o I guess in the internet world if u lose then your jobbing right?

Reichwulf
11-27-2011, 10:45 PM
The usos shouldve had the titles awhile ago, they are the only tag team, that is an actual tag team on the roster. Air boom was a sad excuse of an mash up to me.

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 10:51 PM
When did kofi job to barret? o I guess in the internet world if u lose then your jobbing right?

Exactly dude.

The usos shouldve had the titles awhile ago, they are the only tag team, that is an actual tag team on the roster. Air boom was a sad excuse of an mash up to me.

I agree 100%

eyehatecena
11-27-2011, 10:52 PM
I am a fan of tagteam wrestling myself- but WWE should just do away with the division since they don't care about it. They should have kept Harry Smith and Tyson Kidd as a team, Santino and Vladimer as a team and Henning and put him with Husky Harris as a team.
The Usos are the only team on the roster- wtf they do not have the belts idk.

URATOOL
11-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Are we forgetting:

Reks and Curt Hawkins
Epico and Hunico and Primo
Percy Watson and Dogman

And even

Ziggler and Swagger

at a push

abbinav
11-27-2011, 11:03 PM
i think uso's should win the championship and the contenders should be epico and primo or tyler reks and curt hawkins

capn-edu
11-27-2011, 11:09 PM
Are we forgetting:

Reks and Curt Hawkins
Percy Watson and Dogman

And even

Ziggler and Swagger

at a push

there is to problems there
1. all the potential tag teams are in NXT
2. Why aren't Dogman AKA Titus and Percy not tag champs yet?

URATOOL
11-27-2011, 11:12 PM
there is to problems there
1. all the potential tag teams are in NXT

Errrrrrmmmmm

Reks and Curt Hawkins are still techinally on the main roster, although have appeared on NXT. Epico and Hunico have never been on NXT.

#confused

2. Why aren't Dogman AKA Titus and Percy not tag champs yet?

Double negative fail.

The Brown One
11-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Are we forgetting:

Reks and Curt Hawkins
Percy Watson and Dogman

And even

Ziggler and Swagger

at a push

I haven't seen Reks and Hawkins on Raw or Smackdown in years. They are a good team, but they shouldn't just get a title shot and win the titles for the sake of it.

Epico and Hunico are too new to the roster to win the titles

Watson and Titus are still on NXT, and Titus is just annoying.

I'd love to see Ziggler and Swagger go for the belts, but Ziggler will likely have to work 2 matches on the next PPV again, and I doubt it will be for the tagteam titles.

capn-edu
11-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Errrrrrmmmmm

Reks and Curt Hawkins are still techinally on the main roster, although have appeared on NXT. Epico and Hunico have never been on NXT.

#confused

Double negative fail.

i feel owned
yeah i forgot about epico and hunico
reks and hawkins never appear on raw or smackdown just NXT

eyehatecena
11-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I forgot about Epico and Hunico and Primo
As far as Ziggler and Swagger- yeah they make a good team, but mostly are singles stars

Chavo
11-28-2011, 03:06 AM
I miss the days where tag teams were tag teams and did tag teams with other tag teams. I seriously want a couple tag teams who are strictly tag teams, doing a singles match every once in awhile to build a feud between teams and such.

Yano88
11-28-2011, 03:43 AM

You said it yourself and I agree 100%

LM_StraightEdge
11-28-2011, 04:37 AM

Completely agree. So Kofi has a good (long for Raw) match with Barrett and because he lost he is jobbing? Really don't think so.

steveorton
11-28-2011, 06:19 AM
If Air Boom does lose the title I want them to drop it to Ziggler and Swagger at the TLC ppv. Could you imagine the ego boost Ziggler will have Winning 2 matches at SS and now holding 2 titles.

bcfccalum
11-28-2011, 06:24 AM
Are we forgetting:

Reks and Curt Hawkins
Percy Watson and Dogman

And even

Ziggler and Swagger

at a push

to be fair i think challenging for the tag titles will be a step back for ziggler as he is very close to the wwe title scene, its only a matter of time before hes challenging for it imo.

ELNIOJR
11-28-2011, 07:18 AM
Im still shocked that Usos didnt get the belts yet...

Bennyladd1
11-28-2011, 07:22 AM

Agreed, i think bourne's great but i do find kofi quite boring, as a tag team they work well but they should of dropped the belts with the suspension, uso's would be a gr8 team if they were only given more time to shine.

Mikeyboy7777777
11-28-2011, 08:35 AM
the usos have had good to great tag team old school kind of matches with any team they have faced firstly they should have had heath slater & justin gabriel still as a tag team and have michael mcgillicutty & david otunga as the jobber tag team kofi and bourne winning the titles was a low blow to me a very low blow while i like both men this was like yeah we're just going to ignore what the fans want and just put these 2 guys together great work wwe great work