PDA

View Full Version : Worlds softest man

wwefan007
11-27-2011, 04:28 PM
WWE officials have been discussing turning World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry babyface again. Sources expect the turn to happen sooner than later. source:lordsofpain.net
now i feel this could hurt mark henry he has been on a roll destroying people plus we still are waiting for kane vs henry so i hope this report is not true for henry's sake so comment what u think

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2011, 04:32 PM
This would be a fail move IMO. Henry for me is more interesting and relevant now than he's ever been in his whole career. As a face, he's nowhere near as interesting. We had Mr Cool Aid on Raw with his red suits. I don't want to see that again.

Alberto Del Rio
11-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Show me the source because non of the famous websites got the news

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-27-2011, 04:42 PM
if he turns face he may aswell retire as far as im concerned, mark henry as heel has been preety good!! as face, well he's just a wrestler who is big and strong and with no other gimmick, just like zeke..

VanHooliganX
11-27-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm not for the turn either.
Mark is doing the best he has ever done as a heel. Don't change what isn't broken.

Plus can a guy who puts people in a hall of pain be a face? (Don't see it but apparently its worked for Sheamus...kind of)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-27-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm not for the turn either.
Mark is doing the best he has ever done as a heel. Don't change what isn't broken.

Plus can a guy who puts people in a hall of pain be a face? (Don't see it but apparently its worked for Sheamus...kind of)

^^ yeh agreed man, im not keen on sheamus as face either but thats another story for another thread!!

Necroyeti
11-27-2011, 04:48 PM
He's been on a slow burn face turn for the past couple of months already.

Rassling_Fan
11-27-2011, 04:52 PM

Henry? For all those times attacking Daniel Bryan and trying to break people's legs? I would probably see a Big Show heel turn more likely than a Henry face turn.

Necroyeti
11-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Why else would they have given him the "babyface refusing to go out on a stretcher" spot... twice? There have been other moments that have made him seem sympathetic too.

Just because he doesn't team up with Kofi "HA HA I AM A FUN HAPPY MAN" Kingston or whatever doesn't mean they haven't been working towards a turn.

Wrestlinfan608
11-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Anything could work. Sheamus was shown running from nexus last year like a little girl now look at tim

The Brown One
11-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Why else would they have given him the "babyface refusing to go out on a stretcher" spot... twice? There have been other moments that have made him seem sympathetic too.

Just because he doesn't team up with Kofi "HA HA I AM A FUN HAPPY MAN" Kingston or whatever doesn't mean they haven't been working towards a turn.

Good point. I hated that when they turned him face when he arrived on Raw, they automatically had him teaming with Kofi, Bourne and playing with that leprechaun.

If they were to turn him face, I'd like him to have a similar gimmick as the one he has now. Maybe like Ortons - who takes out anyone.

Y2J___Y2J
11-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Henry's been the best heel in the WWE! His character is played to perfection and booked well, To turn him face, would be a major fuck up IMO

SDR
11-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Henry's been the best heel in the WWE! His character is played to perfection and booked well, To turn him face, would be a major fuck up IMO

I agree, that would be a bad move, one that would probably change his entrance music as well.

TheLegendaryIcon
11-27-2011, 06:26 PM
That would be the worst thing since I saw Orton in a pretty pink tutu dancing ballet with Cena... Which is supposed to be on the next RAW oddly enough. >_>

Though in all seriousness, they need to keep him a heel. There are very few I think make good faces and Henry is definitely not one of them. As was said before, the best option is to Orton-ize his gimmick.

Grind_Bastard
11-27-2011, 06:36 PM

Perfectly summarized, sir.

rtb227
11-27-2011, 07:19 PM
It wouldn't benefit his character at all to be a face. This is easily the most I've enjoyed Mark Henry. He is the heel that destroys everything using his pure strength. Honestly this is what they should have done in the beginning of his career so instead of waiting 15 years to give him a push, they could have given him a push like Brock Lesnar recieved and unlike Lesnar, Mark would've actually stayed in the company. However, I am glad they are finally giving him a push and Mark has been using it to the best of his ability. The only thing I don't like right now is they are making him look weak against big show recently.

evilgenius780
11-27-2011, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't like the move, he did nothing as a babyface. I think he is at the high point of his career, it would be a shame for them to put a halt to it now. I think they should at least wait until he fizzles a bit.

I feel the same way about R Truth turning face, I think they should ride these guys as heels, at least for a little while

The Sneakiness
11-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Face turn = bye bye WHC belt...

Chavo
11-28-2011, 03:13 AM
Seems the wrestlers who careers are winding down are allowed one last hurrah as a face, im all for it...Henry hasnt been one of the greats but I dont mind him getting a couple cheers on his way out the door

Rick BoA
11-28-2011, 04:31 AM
I have been enjoying mark henry as champion. I hope they let him hold the title until the RR, then drop it to somebody who can put on a good enough match for Wrestlemania.

After this run I do not see mark henry having another title run.

Automatic
11-28-2011, 04:37 AM

Exactly, if you paid attention, you would've seen this. Although I wouldn't say for the last couple of months, they just planted seeds at NOC and Vengeance and are now continuing his slow turn.

steveorton
11-28-2011, 06:11 AM
A face turn is definitely a bad move. Since his heel turn and his dominat presence I have really grown to like Mark Henry I never in my wildest dreams thought he could be this good of a heel. Also Henry vs Show has run its course let Mark go over and move on.

steveorton
11-28-2011, 06:13 AM
Also when I read the title of the thread i thought it would be about John Morrison :D