PDA

View Full Version : Jinder Mahal vs Ted Dibase Feud

AWrestlingGod
11-27-2011, 03:54 PM
When Jinder Mahal cut that promo on smackdown during Ted Dibase match for some reason i felt this rivalry if done correctly can have promise to even though Jinder is green I fill if he can cut good promos and flaunt his money and somehow finds away to get over with the fans we can have a serious heel and finally get Ted Dibase a good rivalry.

here is the promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45b8JMzWESE

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Jinder Mahal and Td DiBiase should be able to have a great feud. Both are good in the ring, and it'll be a good way to get both guys over.

K2Jelly
11-27-2011, 03:58 PM
I don't get why Jobber Mahal is being used and not Drew McIntyre.

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2011, 04:00 PM

Mahal is on Smackdown, McIntyre is on Raw.
With Morrison leaving, there's a space on Raw. McIntyre surely is the one that will get the promotion.

K2Jelly
11-27-2011, 04:01 PM
With Morrison leaving, there's a space on Raw. McIntyre surely is the one that will get the promotion.

I meant that out of all the talent of the undercard they could have used to put in a feud with someone, they choose Mahal for some odd reason and not McIntyre. And I hope you're right about him being used after Morrison leaves.

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2011, 04:02 PM
I meant that out of all the talent of the undercard they could have used to put in a feud with someone, they choose Mahal for some odd reason and not McIntyre. And I hope you're right about him being used after Morrison leaves.

Mahal is a good wrestler, and has the potential to be a top heel in WWE if booked correctly IMO.

bladesyGTS
11-27-2011, 04:33 PM

I hope you're right, big fan of Drew, but i feel with JoMo leaving, Brodus Clay will take his spot... Yawn!

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2011, 04:34 PM
I hope you're right, big fan of Drew, but i feel with JoMo leaving, Brodus Clay will take his spot... Yawn!

Hmm, you're probably right. I'd actually forgotten about Clay lol!

AWrestlingGod
11-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Mahal is a good wrestler, and has the potential to be a top heel in WWE if booked correctly IMO.

Lol exactly Jinder Mahal needs to be pushed slowly and if given time he should win the intercontiental title and i say give him a few good rivalries and put him over guys like kane, and even guys like kofi kingston and if done correctly he can main event some shows by late 2012-13 just dont push him to early

Torphy
11-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Hmm, you're probably right. I'd actually forgotten about Clay lol!

You're not the only one, Vince seems to have forgotten the guy works there!

Y2Jryder
11-27-2011, 05:17 PM
jobber vs jobber

The Brown One
11-27-2011, 05:26 PM
I thought they were going to kill Mahal's push. They seem to be forcing him on the fans like they did with ADR, and you might get the same result - people bitching about Mahal and how boring he is. Well I still have to see what he can do.

Mizfit
11-27-2011, 05:37 PM

for multiple reasons, Jinder and Dibiase both have a rich guy gimmick, McItyre is on Raw and WWE needs to build up an guy for their indian market now Khali is gone.

cubco
11-27-2011, 05:46 PM
I dont really like the look of this, but i really hope its a lot better than expectations ... i imagine itll end up as a superstars afterthought than on SD which is a shame, but then again, just like everyone else in the IWC, i know jack.

Morrisons position is going to be taken by Ryder. But Morrison's last match will be Clays debut. I imagine Clay will be a monster heel, hopefully they put him back as ADRs enforcer as ADR looks like he could use him.

I liked McIntyre, even when people bitched on him all the time. Hopefully he finds a spot on the card somewhere. But he is a great heel.

I would love, love, love to see a McIntyre, Sheamus, Barrett and maybe Ryan feud one day. Maybe team the 4 of them up one day as the British Connection or something.

The Brown One
11-27-2011, 06:13 PM
I dont really like the look of this, but i really hope its a lot better than expectations ... i imagine itll end up as a superstars afterthought than on SD which is a shame, but then again, just like everyone else in the IWC, i know jack.

Morrisons position is going to be taken by Ryder. But Morrison's last match will be Clays debut. I imagine Clay will be a monster heel, hopefully they put him back as ADRs enforcer as ADR looks like he could use him.

I liked McIntyre, even when people bitched on him all the time. Hopefully he finds a spot on the card somewhere. But he is a great heel.

I would love, love, love to see a McIntyre, Sheamus, Barrett and maybe Ryan feud one day. Maybe team the 4 of them up one day as the British Connection or something.

1) That would be a great way to introduce Clay. Maybe they could say he ended Morrison's career or something to get him over faster.

2) They had a similar storyline to this in WWE 12, with a team called "UK" consisting of Regal,, Mcintyre, Barrett and Sheamus. It was awesome in the game, and I'd love to see it happen in reality.

TheLegendaryIcon
11-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Would love to see Clay end Morrison's career tomorrow night. Hopefully the writers and Vince are bright enough to put and keep 2 and 2 together.

Oh sure they could have their all UK stable and call it the British Invasion... Lol

Bruiser jones
11-27-2011, 07:04 PM
Sheeesh two boring ppl feuding. Im ready to see the next umaga known as brodus clay

K2Jelly
11-27-2011, 07:11 PM
If any undercarder deserves to be used, it's Heath Slater.

LMPunker
11-27-2011, 07:11 PM
im glad they are doing something with ted and this feud sort of makes sense and this gives jinder mahal to prove something

tchocky360
11-27-2011, 07:21 PM
1) That would be a great way to introduce Clay. Maybe they could say he ended Morrison's career or something to get him over faster.

2) They had a similar storyline to this in WWE 12, with a team called "UK" consisting of Regal,, Mcintyre, Barrett and Sheamus. It was awesome in the game, and I'd love to see it happen in reality.

Putting Sheamus in a team called UK would be like putting a Kiwi in a group called "The Aussies"

I'm all for a program between those guys, but Sheamus isn't from the UK, or a Brit...

The Brown One
11-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Putting Sheamus in a team called UK would be like putting a Kiwi in a group called "The Aussies"

I'm all for a program between those guys, but Sheamus isn't from the UK, or a Brit...

Duh. But it's still a good storyline, and I don't expect most fans to know the difference between someone from Ireland someone from the UK.

Incubus_99
11-28-2011, 12:51 AM
the problem here is that the WWE has been the ones holding their superstars back...they expect people to get over by not even giving them time on the mic...and even if someone does get a chance for like 15 seconds they are never given an opportunity...

people say that Morrison is boring on the mic or Dibiase is not good on the mic...but honestly how many times do they really get to speak out?...nobody is born with mic skills...personally i don't think Morrison was boring...he was quite decent on the mic...if u watched Z! true Long Island Story you would know...

another thing that is really lame is how WWE stereotypes non English speaking nationalities...Now with guys like Hunico or Mahal, how do you expect people to get behind them when all they do is speak in Spanish & Punjabi....not everyone understands this and to the fans its immediately boring...i think they should be given a fair chance rather than being forced to destroy their own careers...

with that being said I would love to see Mahal & Dibiase given a fair chance to have a feud...Dibiaise is slowly gaining his mojo back and Mahal needs to step up if he wants to be someone in this company...

steveorton
11-28-2011, 06:15 AM
I don't really care much for this feud but if it puts over Ted DiBiase I all for it. I becoming a fan of the guy again.