PDA

View Full Version : Browsers for mobile devices

Vegas
11-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Right now I use Opera as my browser on my android phone. I've noticed a few small problems with it though. My question for you is, what browser do you people use?

Rich Cranium
11-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Right now I use Opera as my browser on my android phone. I've noticed a few small problems with it though. My question for you is, what browser do you people use?

You people? ;) I use IE.

Vegas
11-27-2011, 03:05 PM
You people? ;) I use IE.

Is it any good on android phones?

THEKEVINBRAND
11-27-2011, 03:37 PM
I use Safari on my iPhone

Bodom
11-27-2011, 04:59 PM
If the stock Browser is decent on your phone I'd just stick with that. I've yet to find a decent browser for my Android phone and I've been through pretty much all of them. Firefox was shit and Bolt was godawful. People rave about Dolphin but I didn't care for it. Never used Opera, although with you saying there's problems with it, any views I'd have wouldn't matter anyway.

And don't you dare use IE on your Android.

Supposedly they're working on getting Chrome onto the Android Platform. So I would just bunker down and deal with whatever you're using now until that comes to fruition.

Vegas
11-27-2011, 05:13 PM
If the stock Browser is decent on your phone I'd just stick with that. I've yet to find a decent browser for my Android phone and I've been through pretty much all of them. Firefox was shit and Bolt was godawful. People rave about Dolphin but I didn't care for it. Never used Opera, although with you saying there's problems with it, any views I'd have wouldn't matter anyway.

And don't you dare use IE on your Android.

Supposedly they're working on getting Chrome onto the Android Platform. So I would just bunker down and deal with whatever you're using now until that comes to fruition.

My stock brower is firefox

Bodom
11-27-2011, 05:19 PM
My stock brower is firefox

Damn. So......maybe give Dolphin a go?

bladesyGTS
11-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Iv'e got a BlackBerry ( unfortunately ) and i use the stock browser what ever it is, but if i was you, i'd just wait until Chrome is out on Android!

Vegas
11-27-2011, 05:43 PM
I stopped using firefox cause it didn't like loading big pages, opera is decent but it lags every now and than