PDA

View Full Version : Braggin Rights

BevinBoyz
10-15-2010, 09:15 PM
so during smackdown Micheal Cole announced that the SVR 7 on 7 match is going to be a 1FALL match and NOT a elimination... doesn't the kinda make a 14 man match pointless??

What are your thoughts??

Robstar
10-15-2010, 09:29 PM
In a word - YES! But who knows what they'll do, they could justify it on the night by having someone do a big turn. Is it time for CM Punk to turn face yet? His shouting "Nothing personal!!" to Evan Bourne for some reason made me think that this might be an option they're entertaining

merhardt03
10-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Wow I obviously didnt hear that. Kinda pointless I agree. But I was very thrilled to see Tyler Reks back on TV. I been waitin since what.. December I believe. Smackdowns got the better talent. How could Raw put Santino on the team. Grrrr. Trips #7 anyone?

Bodom
10-15-2010, 10:54 PM
One fall makes sense. If it's elimination than whats the point of Survivor Series? and vice versa

cetotheizzo
10-16-2010, 12:24 AM
One fall makes sense. If it's elimination than whats the point of Survivor Series? and vice versa

Yea i agree, that PPV is next month, so no point in having the same thing happen two months in a row.

BevinBoyz
10-16-2010, 12:37 AM

but still no point on 7 vs 7 thats too many people for a single fall.. it will probably end with teams hit finishers back n forth then a pin... if it's not elimination i personally thing Braggin Rights would be a bit better if they have a few SVR singles matchs, and which ever respective brand can pick up the most wins.. gets bragging rights 4 the year.. it could give more matches for the PPV.. but thats my opinion

cubco
10-16-2010, 05:36 AM
HHH will be the 7th man I think. Sheamus and HHH will have some sort of interaction leading to a survivor series match against each other, Team HHH vs Team Sheamus, then end the feud at TLC in a chair match or something like that.

I think that Raw will win this year. Nexus will interfere (they have to somewhere, and it wont be the Barrett v Orton match) and help Raw (coz they are on Raw) to win the match. They take down Raw after the match, leading to a match at Survivor Series maybe?

Christianpeep97
10-16-2010, 09:00 AM
I dont think it makes sense but it could be interesting, i mean the whole match wud be people breaking up pins... i mean who knows it CUD be one of Cole's stupid botches again, but i woudlnt mind maybe big show heel turn, punk face turn, maybe even a Kaval heel turn...maybe he will cause SD to lose since his spot was taken

Kid_Gangsta
10-16-2010, 11:16 AM
HHH will be the 7th man I think. Sheamus and HHH will have some sort of interaction leading to a survivor series match against each other, Team HHH vs Team Sheamus, then end the feud at TLC in a chair match or something like that.

I think that Raw will win this year. Nexus will interfere (they have to somewhere, and it wont be the Barrett v Orton match) and help Raw (coz they are on Raw) to win the match. They take down Raw after the match, leading to a match at Survivor Series maybe?

no way, Hunter is not coming back for BR.

Robstar
10-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Yea i agree, that PPV is next month, so no point in having the same thing happen two months in a row.

Nobody says that about one on one matches! We had a one on one match last month, we can't do it again! lol

Scottland
10-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Why in the hell do people keeping thinking Triple H is returning before scheduled? So many thought he was returning at the last PPV now some are saying he's returning for this PPV. Triple H ISN'T returning UNTIL around Survivor Series. This has already been said through countless sources let alone the man is still in rehab from his surgery but is recovering nicely. As for the 7th man? From what I've heard the 7th man for RAW was suppose to be Mark Henry for Bragging Rights but as we know Henry was out due to personal reasons involving his ill brother who's in the hospital. As of now, Henry is still suppose to be the 7th man for the RAW team but it depends on if he can return of course depending on his brother's health. I'm sure we will find out who will be the 7th man this week on RAW.

Bodom
10-16-2010, 09:32 PM
but still no point on 7 vs 7 thats too many people for a single fall.. it will probably end with teams hit finishers back n forth then a pin... if it's not elimination i personally thing Braggin Rights would be a bit better if they have a few SVR singles matchs, and which ever respective brand can pick up the most wins.. gets bragging rights 4 the year.. it could give more matches for the PPV.. but thats my opinion

What would be ideal is if they give us a reason to care about Bragging Rights. The concept of this PPV is obtain "bragging rights" on who has the better brand? How often have they played up a brand rivalry? Never if I remember correctly. If this is supposed to be a big deal then they need to display that lame ass looking trophy and.....actually "brag" about it until the next one. Seeing that Trophy during Smackdowns "move" was my first time seeing that trophy since last years PPV and I had honestly forgotten about it.

BevinBoyz
10-16-2010, 10:11 PM
What would be ideal is if they give us a reason to care about Bragging Rights. The concept of this PPV is obtain "bragging rights" on who has the better brand? How often have they played up a brand rivalry? Never if I remember correctly. If this is supposed to be a big deal then they need to display that lame ass looking trophy and.....actually "brag" about it until the next one. Seeing that Trophy during Smackdowns "move" was my first time seeing that trophy since last years PPV and I had honestly forgotten about it.

i do agree with you..they basically put it there for more money.. thats why the talk about unifying the titles.. is KINDA good. especially WWE/WHC title.. with the holder goin between shows. and which ever main Brand the superstar is from gets the most praise and glory..

Bodom
10-16-2010, 10:26 PM
i do agree with you..they basically put it there for more money.. thats why the talk about unifying the titles.. is KINDA good. especially WWE/WHC title.. with the holder goin between shows. and which ever main Brand the superstar is from gets the most praise and glory..

The only way this happens is if they lose the brands, which they won't, because having two seperate touring brands brings them more house show money. They have to have champions at those house shows.

Scottland
10-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Recent word about unifying the WWE Championship & the WWE World Heavyweight Championship has died down according to recent reports. WWE at one point was considering unifying the two titles at this year's Wrestlemania but that seems doubtful as of right now. Personally, I don't think they should unify the two major titles especially since both titles have such a history within the business. Keep them seperate & let each brand have it's major championship.

Robstar
10-22-2010, 04:08 PM
So it IS an elimination match. So much for Bodom's Survivor Series thoery, ;)

Bodom
10-22-2010, 04:17 PM
So it IS an elimination match. So much for Bodom's Survivor Series thoery, ;)

I had a Survivor Series Theory?

Robstar
10-22-2010, 04:58 PM
I thought that was you who said they wouldn't have an elimination match so close to survivor series. Must have been SG? (I really need to check these things ;))