PDA

View Full Version : AMERICA: The Greatest?

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX3_Jj3aLNY&feature=feedu

I agree with the guy. America isn't all that great.

Asherdelampyr
11-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Sark is the greatest country

Tomsta666
11-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Great Britain isn't all that Great either :rolleyes:

Necroyeti
11-26-2011, 01:46 PM
I despise the Amazing Atheist so much, I can't even stomach watching this video. He's deficient in all that lends character, has the personality of wallpaper and is generally just an asinine annoyance. A true cancer of the youtube community.

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 01:50 PM
I despise the Amazing Atheist so much, I can't even stomach watching this video. He's deficient in all that lends character, has the personality of wallpaper and is generally just an asinine annoyance. A true cancer of the youtube community.

Truth be told dude. I have never seen you this way.

Given: Not everything he says is correct and I believe everything that he spews but he does have some valid points.

My opinion his best one is "Its only Sexist when Men do it."

Tomsta666
11-26-2011, 01:51 PM

I've seen some of his stuff on thatguywiththeglasses.com, the community there really fucking hate him!! :D

From what videos of his i've seen he just seems to trolling, so I suppose if you hate him his jobs done!!

pauadrian
11-26-2011, 03:11 PM
why the hate on him he is giving his opinion and sometmes he is correct

xAzureSkye
11-26-2011, 03:47 PM
America did give us a lot of great things, I think they are the greatest, if they aren't who is?

IrkenInvader
11-26-2011, 05:14 PM
As soon as I saw the title I knew what you had posted.

VanHooliganX
11-26-2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX3_Jj3aLNY&feature=feedu

I agree with the guy. America isn't all that great.

I also agree with him.
He raises correct points and points out the obvious most Americans overlook.

But hey every country has major flaws.