PDA

View Full Version : The nba is baaaaaaaacccckkkkk!!!!

ryanator
11-26-2011, 04:42 AM
YEEEEEEE-UHHHHHHH

Kobe > LeBron.

YEEEEEEE-UHHHHHHH

VanHooliganX
11-26-2011, 08:45 AM
YEEEEEEE-UHHHHHHH

Kobe > LeBron.

YEEEEEEE-UHHHHHHH
Wait!
They've actually made a deal?
Like a full deal? Not like a BS pinky promise? lol

Well this season will be interesting. How many matches will every team play?

ryanator
11-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Yes my dude! Real deal! They start on Christmas day. Starting with triple header: Celtics/Knicks, Heat/Mavs, Lakers/Bulls. :-)

Gonna be such a burn for Lebron. Has to watch the ring ceremony for the Mavs. Mwhahaha

VanHooliganX
11-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Yes my dude! Real deal! They start on Christmas day. Starting with triple header: Celtics/Knicks, Heat/Mavs, Lakers/Bulls. :-)

Gonna be such a burn for Lebron. Has to watch the ring ceremony for the Mavs. Mwhahaha

This pleases me.
Good way to start the belated season :)

Broc
11-26-2011, 06:52 PM
does anyone have an article, or some sort of source saying that this is true?

Sully
11-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Meh

does anyone have an article, or some sort of source saying that this is true?

According to the article below, it's not over yet...but it's close to being over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/26/nba-lockout-over-news-questions-answers-labor-deal_n_1114383.html

Broc
11-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Meh

According to the article below, it's not over yet...but it's close to being over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/26/nba-lockout-over-news-questions-answers-labor-deal_n_1114383.html

alright this is good to hear, *pulls out Kobe jersey* and yes, Kobe > Lebron

VanHooliganX
11-26-2011, 09:38 PM
alright this is good to hear, *pulls out Kobe jersey* and yes, Kobe > Lebron

Without a doubt.
I do feel LeBron is a great Bball player don't get me wrong. Hes pretty good but Kobe is todays best player.

Although I feel Luol Deng > LeBron so I may not be the best guy to do ratings lol

Broc
11-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Without a doubt.
I do feel LeBron is a great Bball player don't get me wrong. Hes pretty good but Kobe is todays best player.

Although I feel Luol Deng > LeBron so I may not be the best guy to do ratings lol

yeah, I would kinda, have to disagree, on Luol Deng being better than Lebron,

as far as Kobe goes, Kobe is still the best player in the NBA today, and one of the best of all time, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like Kobe because he is the Ben Roethlisberger of the NBA, he always makes the shots in the clutch, since starting in the NBA

VanHooliganX
11-26-2011, 09:45 PM
yeah, I would kinda, have to disagree, on Luol Deng being better than Lebron,

as far as Kobe goes, Kobe is still the best player in the NBA today, and one of the best of all time, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like Kobe because he is the Ben Roethlisberger of the NBA, he always makes the shots in the clutch, since starting in the NBA

Fair enough. Your opinion :)
I just feel Deng helps the Bulls more than LeBron helps the Heat (In other words if you take both of them out I think the Heat are better)

And agreed.
I still don't believe he is MJ level but if they played against each other in both there primes the match would end like 200-200 lol

Broc
11-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Fair enough. Your opinion :)
I just feel Deng helps the Bulls more than LeBron helps the Heat (In other words if you take both of them out I think the Heat are better)

And agreed.
I still don't believe he is MJ level but if they played against each other in both there primes the match would end like 200-200 lol

I see what you're saying there, but really just because you take both of them off and the heat would be better, doesn't really prove he's a better player, it proves the heat are a better team, because Bron, has a better supporting cast

I honestly think that when he retires, he'll be remembered as the best player of all time, depending on how long he plays, if he gets, a few more rings, plays about 5-6 more years, I think he could also have the all time scoring record as well

ryanator
11-26-2011, 10:59 PM
To be honest, I can honestly see LeBron going his whole career never winning the championship. He'd be the greatest to never win it, a la Nash, Malone, Stockton, etc. I mean, he's gotten so close with the Cavs. I honestly think with the Cavs, he coulda eventually gotten it.

But with the Heat, i keep losing more faith in him each day. He has two freakin' all stars with him. And outta those 2 all star team mates, one of them (Wade) is arguably in the top 3 best players TODAY. Sure, people can argue the rest of the team sucks; but honestly, if LeBron was the best like all his fans claim him to be, he could make his team better. He made the Cavs better ('til he noticeably gave up his last 2 years there). Once Kobe got Gasol, the rest of his team got better. There's just no aura of leadership in LeBron.

I also think it's silly that he's the face of the NBA. He seems to be on every ad for NBA, and in NBA 2K12, he's the highest rated player. Pffffft. How can someone who's never been a champ be so hyped up? SMH

Broc
11-27-2011, 01:03 AM
To be honest, I can honestly see LeBron going his whole career never winning the championship. He'd be the greatest to never win it, a la Nash, Malone, Stockton, etc. I mean, he's gotten so close with the Cavs. I honestly think with the Cavs, he coulda eventually gotten it.

But with the Heat, i keep losing more faith in him each day. He has two freakin' all stars with him. And outta those 2 all star team mates, one of them (Wade) is arguably in the top 3 best players TODAY. Sure, people can argue the rest of the team sucks; but honestly, if LeBron was the best like all his fans claim him to be, he could make his team better. He made the Cavs better ('til he noticeably gave up his last 2 years there). Once Kobe got Gasol, the rest of his team got better. There's just no aura of leadership in LeBron.

I also think it's silly that he's the face of the NBA. He seems to be on every ad for NBA, and in NBA 2K12, he's the highest rated player. Pffffft. How can someone who's never been a champ be so hyped up? SMH

this^^^^ x100000000

WOW! I would say something, but you basically covered all right there