PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan (spoilers)

AWrestlingGod
11-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Remember when there was discussion when Daniel Bryan was on his losing streak where he couldnt even beat Sin Cara and some people thought he would be the first person to lose his money in the bank cash in.. well after him winning this fatal 4 way match hopefully this could actually lead to some more wins for Daniel Bryan in the future though i strongly doubt daniel Bryan will beat Mark Henry next week

latinoheat928
11-25-2011, 08:21 PM
would be pretty interesting though, have him be world champion AND mr money in the bank at the same time

Reichwulf
11-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Remember when there was discussion when Daniel Bryan was on his losing streak where he couldnt even beat Sin Cara and some people thought he would be the first person to lose his money in the bank cash in.. well after him winning this fatal 4 way match hopefully this could actually lead to some more wins for Daniel Bryan in the future though i strongly doubt daniel Bryan will beat Mark Henry next week

I doubt he will too, but if he does that would be awesome as he would be the first ever money in the bank winner with the title :confused: either way i am glad hes finally getting his well deserved push now

Dr. Death
11-25-2011, 08:50 PM
That would be pretty cool, but I expect Big Show to interfere.

Tomsta666
11-25-2011, 08:57 PM
D-Bry is in my fav five!

Viking
11-25-2011, 09:06 PM
calling it now. Daniel Bryan becomes champion and stays champ all the way to WM. DB then cashes in on CM Punk for a unification match at WM

AWrestlingGod
11-25-2011, 09:10 PM
I doubt he will too, but if he does that would be awesome as he would be the first ever money in the bank winner with the title :confused: either way i am glad hes finally getting his well deserved push now

i know it would never happen since its a "Smackdown" Briefcase but imagine if he beats Mark Henry for world title and somehow uded his briefcase on punk and becomes undisputed champion....id be so happy

But i see him losing cashing it in at tlc and somehow holding title till mania
Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton calling it

rsf8405
11-25-2011, 09:15 PM
calling it now. Daniel Bryan becomes champion and stays champ all the way to WM. DB then cashes in on CM Punk for a unification match at WM

Exactly What I was Thinking.Being as Smackdown will be Live I think It will happen.More People watch Live shows.I Can;t Wait

Giddy
11-25-2011, 09:27 PM
I think it'd be cool if Daniel Bryan won the title, then held it until a little before July (when his money in the bank runs out) then loses it to a face. Then the man he lost it to goes to shake his hand after the match, and Daniel Bryan attacks him, and cashes in and wins the title back. (even though i highly doubt this will happen)

CobraNightviper
11-25-2011, 10:44 PM
I hope that does happen but I wish they would use the W.H.C instead of the wwe title as the belt.

AgeoftheFallguy
11-25-2011, 11:35 PM
As much as I would also like a unification match they could have a match but they need 2 titles for each show, unless they wanted to change the structure and have people rotating a lot more. I mean Punk is obviously huge and DB is def getting up there, he just needs to sell some more shirts to prove it to Vince, lol. WM is always a bunch of sure bets so they probably wouldn't take chance on a match that could be popular only ones that would be, unless its filler like that bs dark match he had last year if i recall. Also side note didn't Miz have the 2 belts before he dropped the US title to DB, so I could see him having the belt and the briefcase, maybe loosing the belt in match, then using briefcase to get it back right after or vice versa.

The Brown One
11-26-2011, 03:26 AM
The unification match will never happen between Punk and Bryan in the next 3 years, if ever. Bryan doesn't draw extremely well right now, and I can see him improving greatly in time, but I think hes limited by his size and mic skills. And please, don't bring up HBK, Mysterio, and the like.

BlazersDozen
11-26-2011, 04:13 AM
I hope he wins the belt as it'll be something fresh, complex & unpredictable

Super Kicked
11-26-2011, 04:32 AM
I hope he wins the belt as it'll be something fresh, complex & unpredictable

Agreed. I did not expect DB to win that fatal fourway match, and I even went as far as to think he was the guy to be pinned so no one else would look weak. A DB title victory over Mark Henry would be totally unexcpected therefore a breath of fresh air.

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 04:39 AM
It seems some of us are forgetting that this is the SMACKDOWN MITB! If he wanted to cash in against Punk for a unification match at WM28, then Bryan will have to move to Raw and win the WWE Title and then Punk would have to move to Smackdown and win the World Heavyweight Title. Unless the titles switch brands as some sort of "big announcement"

TheLegendaryIcon
11-26-2011, 04:46 AM
I foresee Show interfering in the title match simply to stick it to Henry and then finish "injuring" him so Henry can go on vacation and Show can have a free and clear shot at the title. Though how long DB has the title would definitely depend on what type of defense it is at TLC.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-26-2011, 06:48 AM

Except the MITB briefcase is Brand specific, meaning he can't cash in for the WWE Title!!

Viking
11-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Except the MITB briefcase is Brand specific, meaning he can't cash in for the WWE Title!!

Come on man, it doesn't have to make sense. It's WWE. Anything can happen, and it doesn't need an explanation

The Hit Man
11-26-2011, 11:04 AM
I think Henry will win the match and he and Show will finish their fued at TLC with Henry retaining. Even if Bryan doesn't win the match, just being in a WHC match will help Bryan's push. It's a great idea to have Bryan in the match but I think it's too early for him to be winning the WHC.

Viking
11-26-2011, 01:59 PM
I think Henry will win the match and he and Show will finish their fued at TLC with Henry retaining. Even if Bryan doesn't win the match, just being in a WHC match will help Bryan's push. It's a great idea to have Bryan in the match but I think it's too early for him to be winning the WHC.

This^^^^^^^^

tommytam91
11-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Well if he wins, he wouldnt have a lengthly title reign. I still pray for Punk Vs. Bryan @ WM 28. Truthly EPIC!

Krysys
11-26-2011, 02:15 PM

How us it to early for him?

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Come on man, it doesn't have to make sense. It's WWE. Anything can happen, and it doesn't need an explanation

I 100% disagree with this, and no offense to you, but I don't think you've thought this one through. We all know that the WWE is unpredictable, but in this case, it does have to make sense. You can't have Del Rio cash in the RAW MITB briefcase and then have Daniel Bryan cash in the SMACKDOWN MITB briefcase on Raw champion. You can't just leave that rule behind and hope that everyone forgets! Look at the Anonymous Raw GM mystery!

Wade Barrett 1979
11-26-2011, 02:21 PM

Merging the titles at this time is an awful idea!

strider91
11-26-2011, 03:04 PM
DB loses in his match on Smackdown, Show gives Henry a knockout punch and DB cashes in the briefcase to become the new WHC.

Could happen, don't you think?

body slam
11-26-2011, 03:14 PM
I see DB as a classic case of big fish small pond.

Viking
11-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I 100% disagree with this, and no offense to you, but I don't think you've thought this one through. We all know that the WWE is unpredictable, but in this case, it does have to make sense. You can't have Del Rio cash in the RAW MITB briefcase and then have Daniel Bryan cash in the SMACKDOWN MITB briefcase on Raw champion. You can't just leave that rule behind and hope that everyone forgets! Look at the Anonymous Raw GM mystery!

You can make it work if DB plays "politics" in the back. DB sacrifices his MITB briefcase for a shot at CM Punk. In return if CM Punk agrees to a match, if he wins he is unified champion. Hey presto, there you have it. I realise this is all bullshit, but hey, a guy can dream right?

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 04:40 PM
You can make it work if DB plays "politics" in the back. DB sacrifices his MITB briefcase for a shot at CM Punk. In return if CM Punk agrees to a match, if he wins he is unified champion. Hey presto, there you have it. I realise this is all bullshit, but hey, a guy can dream right?

It is true... where would we be without dreams? I can see where your coming from with the whole "politics" thing but the WWE would never be smart enough to think of that lol

Stihltygre
11-26-2011, 04:53 PM
just a thought, and maybe a stretch, but wasn't wee locking in a "sooner or later everybody taps" t-shirt, that leans a bit more to the heel side imho...there is some other stuff, like the whole connection to AJ and her partners impending obviously built up heel turn.... Daniel Brian, Kaitlyn, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya as a faction? they made the connection to AJ pretty specifically, and Kaitlyn is doing the classic you keep costing me matches heel turn ( besides she's built more like Natty and Beth, what a better way to have Brian turn heel than have him win and when they come out to congratulate him have him walk off with Kaitlyn).

like i said probably a stretch, but it's interesting to think about

Krow132
11-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Daniel Bryan loses the Cage Match, Henry goes to put him out, Big Show comes out, lays Henry out then Bryan cashes in the briefcase. Boom. New Champ.

Daniel Bryan's Beard
11-26-2011, 05:23 PM
One way or the other we are getting that damn belt!

The Hit Man
11-26-2011, 06:58 PM
How us it to early for him?

He's done absolutely nothing since winning the MITB briefcase up until the last few weeks. Just because he's spent the last couple of weeks in the main event scene doesn't mean he's ready to be holding the title. He needs built up more. Just my opinion though.

leighG
11-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Judging by his actions on Raw, with attacking Henry's leg, and the fact that the higher ups want to turn Henry face again, I could possibly see DB turning heel and cheating to win, maybe even cashing in after losing the initial match, which would then turn Henry face again, and then they will feud for a little while? (Plus, wasn't there something on the SD spoilers last week where AJ was upset cos DB didn't come out and help her when she was being held in the Sharpshooter? Or did I just read that bit wrong?)