PDA

View Full Version : TNA Turns WWE???

WBJ
11-25-2011, 05:03 AM
Impact made a match tonight, and they were all in Lingerie=Old WWF Match(Sable, Luna, Terri, Jacki, Trish!!!)

TNAFAN727
12-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Impact made a match tonight, and they were all in Lingerie=Old WWF Match(Sable, Luna, Terri, Jacki, Trish!!!)

Alot of companys copy off of each other

Tomsta666
12-09-2011, 01:09 PM
They do seem to be turning the knockouts into sluts as of late. Not complaining mind! :p

xAzureSkye
12-09-2011, 01:23 PM
well it figures, they turned WCW and ECW, the AWA is the only company left. Oh the horror if they copy AWA

Juvenile Junkie
12-09-2011, 01:51 PM
They do seem to be turning the knockouts into sluts as of late. Not complaining mind! :p

Finally,something you and I can agree upon.

Love the haters gonna hate thing,but please get Subject Zero's face out,it keeps popping in and it kinda ruins a good thing.

Juvenile Junkie
12-09-2011, 01:53 PM

Ever considered that they guy who had the idea for the WWF match works for TnA now? Russo,Ferrera......

Automatic
12-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Hmmm, I'd expected something different...
Nothing wrong with a lingerie match, right?

xAzureSkye
12-09-2011, 01:56 PM

the match was shit, and the Knockouts were protesting against wearing lingerie even though they wore more in that match then they ever have

Juvenile Junkie
12-09-2011, 01:57 PM

Its offensive to pyjama salesmen

Automatic
12-09-2011, 02:00 PM
the match was shit, and the Knockouts were protesting against wearing lingerie even though they wore more in that match then they ever have

I haven't watched Impact yet man, but too bad the match was bad. Shameless pandering again. I'd reckon there really can't be a good lingerie match, because one of the women might pop a boobie or a pantie might get stuck up the butt.
Other thing, Velvet was probably also protesting against wearing lingerie? She fucking humps the ring rope?

Juvenile Junkie
12-09-2011, 02:06 PM
one of the women might pop a boobie or a pantie might get stuck up the butt.

So in what way would TNA copy WWE with something like that? WWE caters for 8 year old John Cena fans

Automatic
12-09-2011, 02:12 PM
So in what way would TNA copy WWE with something like that? WWE caters for 8 year old John Cena fans

Not, it's not like a lingerie match is a trademark match of the WWE. WWE just had a few, someone would eventually come up with it.

Juvenile Junkie
12-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Not, it's not like a lingerie match is a trademark match of the WWE. WWE just had a few, someone would eventually come up with it.

True.Exactly the point.Why does everyone have the idea that EVERY gimmick match was created by WWE?

Secondly,as I said earlier,if Person X had an idea when he worked for WWE,why can't he use something along those lines in another company?

Would we fault a coach for using his trophy winning tactics from his old club at his new one? No.

xAzureSkye
12-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Well actually I've seen a few good lingerie matches in WWE.

Terri vs Trish was pretty decent, considering Terri was a non wrestler and Trish was still improving but not at her full potential.
Mickie James vs Victoria - both veterans so it figures

Automatic
12-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Well actually I've seen a few good lingerie matches in WWE.

Terri vs Trish was pretty decent, considering Terri was a non wrestler and Trish was still improving but not at her full potential.
Mickie James vs Victoria - both veterans so it figures

Forgive me for my inexperience.

http://www.greetingsisland.com/images/Ecards/thoughts-and-wishes/forgive-me.gif