PDA

View Full Version : Missing pages.

Tommy Thunder
11-24-2011, 08:26 PM
A few pages have dissapeared from the EWNCW thread. Not sure If it's happened to other threads too, but just thought I'd let the mods know.

Also, I tried to post this in the NOC section (since I thought it was better suited there), but I can't post threads in the NOC section for some reason.

Rich Cranium
11-24-2011, 08:34 PM
It's a conspiracy!

bladesyGTS
11-24-2011, 08:35 PM
A few pages have dissapeared from the EWNCW thread. Not sure If it's happened to other threads too, but just thought I'd let the mods know.

Also, I tried to post this in the NOC section (since I thought it was better suited there), but I can't post threads in the NOC section for some reason.

i've noticed the same thing, as well as that, comments have gone missing as well! :/

Androo
11-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Last few pages of the 30K thread.

pauadrian
11-24-2011, 09:55 PM
movies and music threads always dissapear too

VanHooliganX
11-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Last few pages of the 30K thread.

I knew it!

I thought I went a little crazy and thought they didn't actually happen even though I remembered reading them.

Dem pages are gunna get got!!! :@

HCollins-TNA1
11-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Noticing the same thing..... What, Where, Who and Why is someone moving the pages or what ever????? Will someone please tell???

Kashdinero
11-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Looking into it now. :)

Sully
11-24-2011, 11:33 PM
Is it possible that some private messages disappeared as well? I sent a huge promo to Samoan earlier today, and I can't find it in my sent folder. I'm getting a little worried.

Sully
11-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Oh yeah, I know for a fact that certain messages were deleted, considering that a few messages from Broc are no longer there. I'm hoping it's just me though, and that Samoan619 got my message. I forwarded it to Broc too, so maybe he got it...it took me awhile to type up...then again I was playing a board game with my family while I was doing it, but I really LOVED it this time.

Parrot_on_ROIDS
11-24-2011, 11:42 PM
It has begun !!!

Sully
11-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeah, Broc no longer has the message...and he did see it originally. This sucks huge...

Can these be recovered?

Parrot_on_ROIDS
11-24-2011, 11:48 PM
i'm not 100% sure when it comes to web stuff...but this kinda sounds like data corruption OR a restore took place for some reason and the backup did not have the data from the missing posts

Sully
11-24-2011, 11:50 PM
i'm not 100% sure when it comes to web stuff...but this kinda sounds like data corruption OR a restore took place for some reason and the backup did not have the data from the missing posts

This is a conspiracy!!!! (http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2011/06/recallsay0608.jpg)

Seriously though...I hope these can be recovered. I mean I'll probably be able to re-do it, but it won't be as good as it originally was...nor will it have the same emotion.

It's like when you play a game for a long time without saving...and then the game shuts off...you don't even want to play it anymore. Then you have to wait like a day or two before you could go back to the game and try again.

Broc
11-24-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm actually noticing a few missing posts from several threads I just looked at..... I'm with Rich, this is a conspiracy

Sully
11-24-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm actually noticing a few missing posts from several threads I just looked at..... I'm with Rich, this is a conspiracy

Yeah I'm guessing it's what Parrot said, and they had to do a back up on then forum. Probably whenever the site went down around that time...sadly we got fucked over, considering that was when I sent my promo. Thankfully my Dynasty promo still went through, but that was after the site came back on...and it was nowhere as good as I think my Showdown was though.

...I blame Bodom!

Broc
11-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Yeah I'm guessing it's what Parrot said, and they had to do a back up on then forum. Probably whenever the site went down around that time...sadly we got fucked over, considering that was when I sent my promo. Thankfully my Dynasty promo still went through, but that was after the site came back on...and it was nowhere as good as I think my Showdown was though.

...I blame Bodom!

wait..... you sent a dynasty promo?

Sully
11-24-2011, 11:59 PM
Yeah...I have that though. You need me to resend it?

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah...I have that though. You need me to resend it?

no I was just fucking with you lol

HCollins-TNA1
11-25-2011, 12:02 AM
I think there a serious problem???? Thread and Messages Disappearing????

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm just gonna say...... this is SG's fault.... idk how but it has to be

Sully
11-25-2011, 12:09 AM
I blame Ryan Clark...it's always his fault....

I bet it was fucking Snitsky.

So if I have to rewrite this promo...it'll probably be tomorrow...when I'm not about to pass out from tiredness, nor would I be disappointed over the loss.

Broc can vouch for me though, it was a nice one.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:10 AM
I blame Ryan Clark...it's always his fault....

I bet it was fucking Snitsky.

So if I have to rewrite this promo...it'll probably be tomorrow...when I'm not about to pass out from tiredness, nor would I be disappointed over the loss.

Broc can vouch for me though, it was a nice one.

are you kidding, that promo fucking sucked! ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:11 AM
I just looked at the one thread in The Tea Spot about Wrestling Podcasts on iTunes and Leggs and I responded to that one for SURE but, the posts are missing. I'm actually missing some of my post count as well.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:12 AM
I just looked at the one thread in The Tea Spot about Wrestling Podcasts on iTunes and Leggs and I responded to that one for SURE but, the posts are missing. I'm actually missing some of my post count as well.

yes I actually looked at that same thread and recall you giving me credit for the SOT'E thing, but then it was gone, but I saw it, don't worry :)

Sully
11-25-2011, 12:15 AM
I just realized that I swear more often whenever I'm tired. So right now...being awake 23 and a half hours, I seem to be using...or at least wanting to use a lot more profanity then I normally would in a post.

Ironically...I haven't had any fucking profanity in this post yet...wait...shit.

So let's play a game...how long will Sully sleep.

Sully has been awake since 1:45am, Thursday November 24th. It is now 12:16am on the 25th, and Sully still isn't home yet. Sully is predicting that he'll get home at 1:00-1:30am, and will most likely fall asleep by 1:33:140 am.

I'm going to take a guess and say...till 11:30am-1:00pm. If anything, probably around 11-11:30.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:15 AM
yes I actually looked at that same thread and recall you giving me credit for the SOT'E thing, but then it was gone, but I saw it, don't worry :)

Yuppers. I didn't just give you credit, I gave you "MAD Props" lol!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:16 AM
I just realized that I swear more often whenever I'm tired. So right now...being awake 23 and a half hours, I seem to be using...or at least wanting to use a lot more profanity then I normally would in a post.

Ironically...I haven't had any fucking profanity in this post yet...wait...shit.

I was awake for 32 hours weirdly enough. 23, 32... CONSPIRACY!!!

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:17 AM

hmm now that I think of it I might do that same fucking thing, when I'm tired as fucking hell posting about dumb ass shit when I should be fucking sleeping

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Yuppers. I didn't just give you credit, I gave you "MAD Props" lol!

and you're welcome :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:19 AM
and you're welcome :)

Also, just checked, my Week predictions on football are gone too!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!! I believe I was 3 for 3 or 2 for 3 today... C'MON! This is bullshit! And by the way Broc, where the fuck are my results from last week damnit???

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Also, just checked, my Week predictions on football are gone too!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!! I believe I was 3 for 3 or 2 for 3 today... C'MON! This is bullshit! And by the way Broc, where the fuck are my results from last week damnit???

oh yeah, my post telling you that I was going to edit that today also got deleted

and btw I think you posted your predictions, like half way through the Packers and Lions game, so I don't think I can really count that

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:22 AM
oh yeah, my post telling you that I was going to edit that today also got deleted

and btw I think you posted your predictions, like half way through the Packers and Lions game, so I don't think I can really count that

I posted them at 8:30am lol. They were playing that early?

KJ PUNK
11-25-2011, 12:22 AM
I saw Rob's prediction post and Broc's response. Is the EWN getting taken over nWo-style?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:23 AM
The reason I know this is because I passed out at 9am and didn't wake up until 2:30pm when I was told food was done lol.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:23 AM
I posted them at 8:30am lol. They were playing that early?

hmm, I could of sworn when I read the post time it said like 3:15 PM? maybe that's part of the conspiracy?

KJ PUNK
11-25-2011, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:24 AM
hmm, I could of sworn when I read the post time it said like 3:15 PM? maybe that's part of the conspiracy?

More than likely bro, I wasn't een online at 3:15pm, I was getting my fatass on lol.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:25 AM
More than likely bro, I wasn't een online at 3:15pm, I was getting my fatass on lol.

wait... I don't even think it was past 3: 15 when I read that? okay I believe you now

Sully
11-25-2011, 12:25 AM
It's probably just like that parrot guy said.

Now you see Marty, my guess is that the site went down sometime around 7:30pm Eastern time. Whatever the reason, the site crashed...and the owners needed to get the site back up as quickly as possible, where they did a back up. But you see Marty, this back up pushed the EWN that we know and love into an alternate timeline...here...

And in this alternate time line, all the posts we made between sometime around 7pm and 8:25pm (When my Dynasty promo went through) Eastern time, were all erased from the fabric of time, as if they ever existed.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:27 AM
It's probably just like that parrot guy said.

Now you see Marty, my guess is that the site went down sometime around 7:30pm Eastern time. Whatever the reason, the site crashed...and the owners needed to get the site back up as quickly as possible, where they did a back up. But you see Marty, this back up pushed the EWN that we know and love into an alternate timeline...here...

And in this alternate time line, all the posts we made between sometime around 7pm and 8:25pm (When my Dynasty promo went through) Eastern time, were all erased from the fabric of time, as if they ever existed.

yes but posts from yesterday and earlier today were deleted as well

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:28 AM
wait... I don't even think it was past 3: 15 when I read that? okay I believe you now

So, was I 3 for 3 today? And can I just go back and re-do my predictions?

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:28 AM
So, was I 3 for 3 today? And can I just go back and re-do my predictions?

I can't remember, who did you pick?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:30 AM
I can't remember, who did you pick?

I know I picked Dallas and Green Bay. I believe I picked Baltimore as well but, I'm not 100% on that one. I'm almost 90% that I did.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:32 AM
I know I picked Dallas and Green Bay. I believe I picked Baltimore as well but, I'm not 100% on that one. I'm almost 90% that I did.

I guess you can just go 3 for 3 and post the rest of them

Sully
11-25-2011, 12:32 AM
I can't remember how long of a break I took between my Showdown promo and my Dynasty promo, but I knew I waited a half an hour to an hour...checking periodically to see if EWN was back up, so I could send the rather large promo I made for Dynasty...which contained nearly a shitload of negative personality adjectives, that were very hard to think off.

Anyways, I sent the promo at 8:25, which must have been when I last checked. Let me check...I actually texted Broc whenever I first realized it was down...at...6:41pm.

So from sometime around 6:30pm to 8:20pm Eastern time, EWN was down.

And I believe I sent Samoan and Broc the promo I wrote around 5pm, because I texted Broc to find out who T1CG actually was, to which he responded at 4:31pm

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:36 AM
just gonna throw this out there, the fact you don't know who T1CG is, proves you read not one word of Showdown :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:37 AM
I guess you can just go 3 for 3 and post the rest of them

Just posted them, please go and look at them for "just in case" purposes. Maybe save them or something lol. Now, where the hell are my results from last week damnit?

Sully
11-25-2011, 12:39 AM
just gonna throw this out there, the fact you don't know who T1CG is, proves you read not one word of Showdown :)

I barely even get in my Dynasty promos now-a-days. Plus...in my defense, Samoan just started writing for Showdown. And I do read some of the words for Showdowns...but just the parts involving us. :)

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:40 AM
Just posted them, please go and look at them for "just in case" purposes. Maybe save them or something lol. Now, where the hell are my results from last week damnit?

okay what the fucking hell, there wasn't one post from you in the last prediction contest, idk if it's a conspiracy or you didn't do it, but I don't see any posts from you in the thread

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:40 AM
I barely even get in my Dynasty promos now-a-days. Plus...in my defense, Samoan just started writing for Showdown. And I do read some of the words for Showdowns...but just the parts involving us. :)

And that's what pissed me off as a writer. Seriously. But, this isn't the thread for that lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:42 AM
okay what the fucking hell, there wasn't one post from you in the last prediction contest, idk if it's a conspiracy or you didn't do it, but I don't see any posts from you in the thread

??? I see my most recent post.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:42 AM
And that's what pissed me off as a writer. Seriously. But, this isn't the thread for that lol.

well really, I try to read every show that my character is on, but sometimes I don't but normally I do, I honestly don't really like it either when someone only reads their parts of the show, but I can't really get to mad about it

Sully
11-25-2011, 12:46 AM

Yeah I know, and being a writer myself I know how you feel...but to be honest, I only joined JBW to sharpen up my own skills and to gather some more attention to myself in the e-fed area. Writing Legacy, it makes things even harder to keep up...I'm just glad that I'm contributing to JBW in the first place, to make it an all around better show, even if I don't read it.

I mean I appreciate all the work you guys do, and I eventually do go back and read the whole thing sometimes, but lately I've just been too busy.

I should really stop writing now...I am dangerously tired...so tired that I'm being way too honest. Almost like I'm drunk...and I didn't even have an alcohol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:47 AM
well really, I try to read every show that my character is on, but sometimes I don't but normally I do, I honestly don't really like it either when someone only reads their parts of the show, but I can't really get to mad about it

I just noticed that you didn't update the week portion of the thread. You have "Week 10 results and week 11 predictions" on it when it's week 12 lol. Also, I just looked back and you're right, I'm not on any of them lol. Weird. I told you guys I was missing post count. Like 25 of my posts are gone.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:49 AM
I just noticed that you didn't update the week portion of the thread. You have "Week 10 results and week 11 predictions" on it when it's week 12 lol. Also, I just looked back and you're right, I'm not on any of them lol. Weird. I told you guys I was missing post count. Like 25 of my posts are gone.

lol I'll fix that next time

do you specifically remember making the post for your predictions last week though? because maybe it's not coincidence that I passed you and that there's no post from you there

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 12:50 AM
lol I'll fix that next time

do you specifically remember making the post for your predictions last week though? because maybe it's not coincidence that I passed you and that there's no post from you there

Oh No, I posted them. I was the last one on that week. I remember posting because I REALLY wanted the Panthers to beat the jeebus out of the Lions. It was their week back from their bye.

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Oh No, I posted them. I was the last one on that week. I remember posting because I REALLY wanted the Panthers to beat the jeebus out of the Lions. It was their week back from their bye.

*sigh* what the fuck do we do now? lol

SouthernBlood
11-25-2011, 01:00 AM
this reminds me of The Age Of The Fall

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 01:03 AM
*sigh* what the fuck do we do now? lol

I dunno dude. I can go back and blindly post my predictions?

Broc
11-25-2011, 01:04 AM
I dunno dude. I can go back and blindly post my predictions?

well I guess, just try to think of what you would have at that time, lol but don't pull up NFL.com whilst you do this

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 01:07 AM
well I guess, just try to think of what you would have at that time, lol but don't pull up NFL.com whilst you do this

I'm not that type of guy dude.

Broc
11-25-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm not that type of guy dude.

I know man, just making sure you understand, and plus if you did, it's not like it would do anything, lol it's a prediction contest for no money, and only like 5 people have done it since week 1, so if you want to cheat, be my guest lol

Sully
11-25-2011, 01:21 AM
OK I am finally home...and I'm going to sleep.

When will I wake up?

Broc
11-25-2011, 01:22 AM
ok i am finally home...and i'm going to sleep.

When will i wake up?

11:27 am...

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 01:35 AM
11:27 am...

Still not going to cheat bro. Also, Sully... you'll wake up 2:25pm. You've been awake for over 24 hours now, your body will definitely crash for 12 hours and you probably won't even fall asleep until 2:30, so... breaking down the math, 12 hours of sleep, fall asleep around 2:30am and waking up around 2:30pm.

Broc
11-25-2011, 01:36 AM
Still not going to cheat bro. Also, Sully... you'll wake up 2:25pm. You've been awake for over 24 hours now, your body will definitely crash for 12 hours and you probably won't even fall asleep until 2:30, so... breaking down the math, 12 hours of sleep, fall asleep around 2:30am and waking up around 2:30pm.

I believe R(ob) has been in this situation more than once

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 01:42 AM
I believe R(ob) has been in this situation more than once

Oh yeah, like I said earlier, I was awake for 32 hours before I passed out on Thursday morning at 8:30am lol. I'm running on E now and barely making it. I can't wait until I'm done work at 7:30, going to pay on my son's PS3 layaway for Christmas, doing some black Friday shopping and going to sleep... ALL DAY! LOL!

Broc
11-25-2011, 01:44 AM
off topic, is Tom going to post that "piece of shit" podcast any time soon

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 01:56 AM
off topic, is Tom going to post that "piece of shit" podcast any time soon

Waitaminute... we're already off topic and shit haha! This was supposed to be about missing pages and we turned it into Podcast dicsussions lol. And I dunno... he should for shits and giggles. Maybe we'll post it as a Christmas gift later on lol.

Broc
11-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Waitaminute... we're already off topic and shit haha! This was supposed to be about missing pages and we turned it into Podcast dicsussions lol. And I dunno... he should for shits and giggles. Maybe we'll post it as a Christmas gift later on lol.

lol, we turned this into a NFL/sleep/Podcast discussion

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 02:05 AM
lol, we turned this into a NFL/sleep/Podcast discussion

DAMN RIGHT!!! eWN 4 life! HAHA! This site is totally known for derailment and we didn't disappoint with this one lol!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-25-2011, 02:09 AM
I posted my other predictions as well... for the previous week.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-25-2011, 08:32 AM
This is what happens, when you suspend R-Truth!!!!

Tommy Thunder
11-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Ok back on topic.

Any of the mods know what actually happened?

Rich Cranium
11-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Any resolution to this?

Krysys
11-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Pages still missing.... hmmm...

Rich Cranium
11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Pages still missing.... hmmm...

That hmmmm sounds suspicious. Please put the pages back! jk ;)

Krysys
11-25-2011, 11:48 AM
That hmmmm sounds suspicious. Please put the pages back! jk ;)

lol the missing post are effecting my post count, and Inferno too!

Rich Cranium
11-25-2011, 12:18 PM
lol the missing post are effecting my post count, and Inferno too!

Yeah and a whole show is not an easy thing to replicate. Takes a lot of time as you should know. As far as post counts, I really don't care anymore as in the immortal words of The Doors that were banned from the Ed Sullivan show, "Girl, we couldn't get much higher".

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah and a whole show is not an easy thing to replicate. Takes a lot of time as you should know. As far as post counts, I really don't care anymore as in the immortal words of The Doors that were banned from the Ed Sullivan show, "Girl, we couldn't get much higher".

So, did you guys have it in a word document or anything?

Tommy Thunder
11-25-2011, 12:23 PM
So, did you guys have it in a word document or anything?

Of course man!
I have every promo I've ever written in one document, and I have every Rage and ppv I've done in another!

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Of course man!
I have every promo I've ever written in one document, and I have every Rage and ppv I've done in another!

so can't you guys just re post it?

Rich Cranium
11-25-2011, 12:57 PM
so can't you guys just re post it?

Thing is, will it get deleted again?

Broc
11-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Thing is, will it get deleted again?

well didn't it get deleted by the site going down? I mean unless the site goes down again, I don't think you'll lose it

Rich Cranium
11-25-2011, 01:03 PM
well didn't it get deleted by the site going down? I mean unless the site goes down again, I don't think you'll lose it

Ah, I didn't know the site crashed. Must have been the fattest turkey EVER being roasted on the server.

Sully
11-25-2011, 01:25 PM

Damn man, you were so close. I don't know why you thought I wouldn't fall asleep till 2:30 though, I said I was going to sleep right when I walked into the door...I opened my computer, and I posted that last message at 1:21am...and guess when I officially woke up? 1:20pm.

Although I have been awake since about 12:30pm, but I didn't get up till one. And then at 7am, I woke up with the biggest stomach cramp ever...I felt like I was going to shit myself. I went to the bathroom and was there for 30 minutes...I thought I was seriously going to shit out my appendix or something by accident. It was horrible...I was moaning...and the other sounds weren't too flattering either. I feel bad for anyone that heard it...

I think somebody lax'd the Turkey or something...bastards...

Frank
11-25-2011, 02:16 PM
Hey guys, I just upgraded my server to faster, fatter, beefier, and nastier Intel Quad Core 3.4 GHz server. So during the transfer of server, a few posts probably got left on the old server. So that's what happened. Sorry about that. I should have shut down the forum before making that transfer. I thought we would have a lower traffic day on Thxgiving, but it was quite the opposite.

Anyways, we're about to launch our new beta site, that's why things were moving around. It will be a lot faster, prettier and intergrated once this new site is launched. Just standby for a few more days.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Frank

Sully
11-25-2011, 02:20 PM
So you're saying that you won't be able to recover any of the posts or messages deleted when you transferred the severs?

That kinda sucks, but at least we'll have a new server.

pauadrian
11-25-2011, 03:26 PM
more time for me to be god

Frank
11-25-2011, 04:47 PM
there shouldn't be many messages deleted... this maybe another issue that I need to look into if there are more than a few messages missing

Broc
11-25-2011, 04:58 PM
there are a good bit missing, I've seen up to about 7 posts deleted, and a private message that Sully sent to me and samoan619 (an important one I might add)

Sully
11-25-2011, 05:05 PM
there are a good bit missing, I've seen up to about 7 posts deleted, and a private message that Sully sent to me and samoan619 (an important one I might add)

The couple messages you sent me right before I sent that one are gone too.

I'm redoing it now though...

Broc
11-25-2011, 05:07 PM
The couple messages you sent me right before I sent that one are gone too.

I'm redoing it now though...

I can't even remember if those were important or not

anyway try to make as close to the original I guess, because samoan is working on SHOWDOWN right now

Frank
11-25-2011, 05:18 PM
Okay... well I think that's not too bad. As long as its not a major snafu, a few messages missing is some what expected... Is everything else working??

Sully
11-25-2011, 05:30 PM
I can't even remember if those were important or not

anyway try to make as close to the original I guess, because samoan is working on SHOWDOWN right now

OK I finished it up. It's very similar to the original, and I sent you a copy. Everything should be OK now...

Okay... well I think that's not too bad. As long as its not a major snafu, a few messages missing is some what expected... Is everything else working??

Yeah, other then a few missing posts and messages (That were most likely all posted shortly before the site was shut down), everything appears to be fine. Soon people will get over the few missing posts, and will forget about the whole thing.

I haven't noticed anything wrong with the forum settings, or profile pages though, so like everyone should be okay now.

pauadrian
11-25-2011, 05:35 PM
i am also having trouble with messages

Tommy Thunder
11-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Look guys, posts have been lost, messages have gone missing, but there's nothing that can be done about it, so deal with it. Move on. Instead maybe thank Frank for upgrading the service he's providing for us.

Hey guys, I just upgraded my server to faster, fatter, beefier, and nastier Intel Quad Core 3.4 GHz server. So during the transfer of server, a few posts probably got left on the old server. So that's what happened. Sorry about that. I should have shut down the forum before making that transfer. I thought we would have a lower traffic day on Thxgiving, but it was quite the opposite.

Anyways, we're about to launch our new beta site, that's why things were moving around. It will be a lot faster, prettier and intergrated once this new site is launched. Just standby for a few more days.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Frank

Thanks very much for the explanation Frank. Looking forward to the upgraded site!

HCollins-TNA1
11-25-2011, 06:44 PM

Made one thread yesterday about 4pm got back on about 9:50 last night and it was no where to be found.... so I made a new one myself..

Has anyone found out what happened????

pauadrian
11-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Made one thread yesterday about 4pm got back on about 9:50 last night and it was no where to be found.... so I made a new one myself..

Happy Thanksgiving!

Frank

Broc
11-25-2011, 07:51 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

Frank

You're not Frank????????

Tommy Thunder
11-25-2011, 07:55 PM

*facepalm*

Try reading buddy.

pauadrian
11-25-2011, 07:58 PM
You're not Frank????????

he hacked me its a conspiracy

Sully
11-25-2011, 09:49 PM
You're not Frank????????

Yeah, it would have been easier just to quote Frank, pauadrian.

Tommy Thunder
11-25-2011, 09:51 PM
he hacked me its a conspiracy

You're calling out the godfather of EWN for hacking your account?

Broc
11-25-2011, 09:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM

hmm while I tried to post this in quick reply, the Insert video was gone, I had to go to advanced replies

EDIT: and I posted that as a video but it came up as a link...... something fishy is going on here

Tommy Thunder
11-25-2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM

hmm while I tried to post this in quick reply, the Insert video was gone, I had to go to advanced replies

EDIT: and I posted that as a video but it came up as a link...... something fishy is going on here

Ummm, the coding for videos is disabled on this thread. There's the answer to that question dude lol!

Broc
11-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Ummm, the coding for videos is disabled on this thread. There's the answer to that question dude lol!

oh lol guess I just never knew that

pauadrian
11-25-2011, 11:15 PM

somebody hacked me saying frank hacked me while frank didnt hack me

Sully
11-25-2011, 11:38 PM
oh lol guess I just never knew that

Most likely pictures and videos can't be posted, because guests can post here too. We don't need people coming in here and posting porn or something. They can easily be dealt with, but it'd still be an issue.

HCollins-TNA1
11-26-2011, 12:03 AM
I see.... For a minute I thought the TNA Impact Wrestling hackers struck the site yesterday??? LOL