PDA

View Full Version : 5 WWE Stars Frustrated - Leaving? But Who?

Scottland
10-15-2010, 02:07 PM
A Report came out that several WWE stars have privately indicated in recent weeks that they are contemplating leaving the organization and the wrestling business altogether once their current contracts expire.

Edge, who's current deal with World Wrestling Entertainment expires in two years, has been telling people that he may retire from the wrestling industry once it concludes.

One company insider noted that four other WWE stars have stated in recent weeks that they've completely lost their passion for wrestling, to such a degree that they vow to leave the business altogether once their contracts expire.

A fifth wrestler claims he will leave WWE once his current deal runs out, but will continue wrestling elsewhere.

So, who do you think are the five WWE stars that maybe leaving? Also, what do you think of Edge possibly retiring from the wrestling world in two-years?

WoodenBulldozer
10-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Regal, Chavo, Matt Hardy, maybe the Big Show, and possibly MVP leaving

Scottland
10-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Here are the five I think that maybe leaving & why.

1. MVP - There was reports of MVP worried about his position in the WWE which could lead him to be the one guy of the five who decides to wrestle elsewhere or possibly decides to leave the business of wrestling.

2. Matt Hardy - Do I really need to say much about this guy let alone all the crap he's been doing. He's a sure fire really.

3. Rey Mysterio - There has been reports for the past year or so that Rey has been thinking of retiring after his contract is up (even though he just signed a 3 year deal last year) let alone he's had a few incidents with WWE Officials over a few things such as his booking, time-off & so forth. Rey leaving if not retiring after his WWE contract expires is truthfully not out of the question by any means. Plus, he's even stated in a few interviews he's looking on retiring after his contract is up to spend more time with his family.

4. Mark Henry - Henry was planning on retiring about a year ago or so after his contract expired but WWE officials where able to make him change his mind & sign on to stay. Henry maybe leaning back on the retirement plan from wrestling again.

5. Alberto Del Rio - There was a report recently that Del Rio was unhappy with his pay in WWE let alone has had some attitude issues with WWE officials. Him leaving to go back to Mexico is clearly not out of question as he could be the one to decide to wrestle elsewhere.

As for Edge? Edge retiring would be a significant loss & hurt on the talent roster but he's mentioned himself retiring on a few occasions even on a North Carolina radio station where he was interviewed before he returned from his last major injury. So, Edge retiring wouldn't be a surprise but would be a big talent loss for the WWE & it's roster.

wallyman
10-15-2010, 03:10 PM
i can even speculate that its even randy orton...i just read a report that he praised tna....ouch....why praise tna when u know wwe doesnt like that...just saying

Scottland
10-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Here are the five I think that maybe leaving & why.

1. MVP - There was reports of MVP worried about his position in the WWE which could lead him to be the one guy of the five who decides to wrestle elsewhere or possibly decides to leave the business of wrestling.

2. Matt Hardy - Do I really need to say much about this guy let alone all the crap he's been doing. He's a sure fire really.

3. Rey Mysterio - There has been reports for the past year or so that Rey has been thinking of retiring after his contract is up (even though he just signed a 3 year deal last year) let alone he's had a few incidents with WWE Officials over a few things such as his booking, time-off & so forth. Rey leaving if not retiring after his WWE contract expires is truthfully not out of the question by any means. Plus, he's even stated in a few interviews he's looking on retiring after his contract is up to spend more time with his family.

4. Mark Henry - Henry was planning on retiring about a year ago or so after his contract expired but WWE officials where able to make him change his mind & sign on to stay. Henry maybe leaning back on the retirement plan from wrestling again.

5. Alberto Del Rio - There was a report recently that Del Rio was unhappy with his pay in WWE let alone has had some attitude issues with WWE officials. Him leaving to go back to Mexico is clearly not out of question as he could be the one to decide to wrestle elsewhere.

As for Edge? Edge retiring would be a significant loss & hurt on the talent roster but he's mentioned himself retiring on a few occasions even on a North Carolina radio station where he was interviewed before he returned from his last major injury. So, Edge retiring wouldn't be a surprise but would be a big talent loss for the WWE & it's roster.

Well, one of my five has just got his release that being Matt Hardy. Really though, like I said it was a sure fire about him.

Scottland
10-15-2010, 03:20 PM
i can even speculate that its even randy orton...i just read a report that he praised tna....ouch....why praise tna when u know wwe doesnt like that...just saying

Dude, do you know how many current WWE wrestlers have praised TNA? A good portion of them that includes John Cena as well. It's good competition let alone Orton just signed a 10 year deal this past year with the WWE & the pay he's getting is something TNA couldn't afford by any means. Just this past Wrestlemania alone he got a bonus check of $600,000 (this was even reported). Just to mention this is something WWE does during Wrestlemania with it's wrestlers when they are on the card for Wrestlemania.

Tommy Thunder
10-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Before anyone else does so, let ME give MY infinite wisdom on this matter.
Matt Hardy was clearly one of these guys.
Edge has stated he wants to retire after his current deal expires.
Rey Mysterio has also said this.
MVP is reportedly not happy with his position in the company.
The 5th guy could be anyone. Chavo, Masters, JTG, Yoshi Tatsu, Primo, Zach Ryder and countless other underused talents have reason to want to leave.

Now THAT, is infinite wisdom!

KJCSmith1
10-15-2010, 03:51 PM

And you are wrong!! If WWE hated it so much as you assume they do then why would they plugg Mick Foley's book on live TV. You don't have a clue to what WWE like and dislikes, the web-sites 99% of the time including this one are wrong!

Robstar
10-15-2010, 03:51 PM
People really need to stop saying that the upper tier WWE stars might go to TNA. They cannot afford the top WWE guys.

I can see Edge retiring and moving into tv.

Scottland
10-15-2010, 04:01 PM
And you are wrong!! If WWE hated it so much as you assume they do then why would they plugg Mick Foley's book on live TV. You don't have a clue to what WWE like and dislikes, the web-sites 99% of the time including this one are wrong!

To be honest, I don't think WWE knows what it likes & dislikes mainly because Vince McMahon is so on again, off again in his thinking.

merhardt03
10-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Matt is gone. Rey will likely retire altogether after his contract. Jericho aint too far from retiring after next short run. MVP will likely end up in TNA within a year. Edge same deal as Y2J and Rey. 5th guy would likely be Chavo. He might have a TNA run

cetotheizzo
10-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Yea I’m agreeing with everyone else, Rey, Jericho, MVP, Edge and for the fifth I say Chavo or Mark Henry. Jericho, Edge and Henry will probably retire. MVP and Chavo could do some years with TNA.

SilverGhost
10-16-2010, 12:58 AM

"Respect thy enemy"