PDA

View Full Version : Wishing everyone here from the usa a happy thanksgiving

Reichwulf
11-23-2011, 07:16 PM
I hope you enjoy tomorrow with friends, family and amazing food, and most of all giving thanks.

Happy thanksgiving :)

Steve Austin
11-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Damn I wish they celebrated this in the UK. The meals always look so damn good ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys anyway :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Damn I wish they celebrated this in the UK. The meals always look so damn good ;)

Same man.. :) would easily trade this in for pancake day or halloween LOL

Have a good one guys :)

Steve Austin
11-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Same man.. :) would easily trade this in for pancake day or halloween LOL

Have a good one guys :)

Yeah haha. I do love pancakes though :p I may just have a roast tomorrow with turkey ;)

Reichwulf
11-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Lol you two could always throw your own little thanksgiving celebration ;)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-23-2011, 07:51 PM

LOL sounds like a plan :) hows your cooking skills steve ?.

Tomsta666
11-23-2011, 07:54 PM
To be honest, christmas dinner is pretty much the same as what they eat at Thanksgiving :rolleyes:

Anyway, have a good one to all our transatlantic brethren! :cool:

Steve Austin
11-23-2011, 08:05 PM

Haha maybe...

LOL sounds like a plan :) hows your cooking skills steve ?.

Not great pal haha, yourself?

To be honest, christmas dinner is pretty much the same as what they eat at Thanksgiving :rolleyes:

Anyway, have a good one to all our transatlantic brethren!

Yeah but they get that aswell :/ haha I may pop over to America tomorrow and go to someones house, any takers? ;)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Not great pal haha, yourself?

yeh not great either tbh.. make a mean pot noodle tho ;) but i dont really like too brag :D

Steve Austin
11-23-2011, 08:15 PM
yeh not great either tbh.. make a mean pot noodle tho ;) but i dont really like too brag :D

Haha well played. I'll be over for a Chicken and Mushroom pot noodle then ;)

Reichwulf
11-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Yeah but they get that aswell :/ haha I may pop over to America tomorrow and go to someones house, any takers? ;)

I could let you come over, it's a big thing here, i'm sure you would get stuffed :p

Steve Austin
11-23-2011, 08:24 PM
I could let you come over, it's a big thing here, i'm sure you would get stuffed :p

Aww thanks man :) Any chance you wanna buy me a plane ticket ;)

SouthernBlood
11-23-2011, 08:25 PM

man you should just start up your own traditon of honouring the pilgrims from PLYMOUTH rock since your from Plymouth

Steve Austin
11-23-2011, 08:31 PM
man you should just start up your own traditon of honouring the pilgrims from PLYMOUTH rock since your from Plymouth

I may bloody well have to! All UK members on this site invited. Now are you from US or UK? becaue if you are from the south of England then we are basically family ;)

Reichwulf
11-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Aww thanks man :) Any chance you wanna buy me a plane ticket ;)

Nah i can't do that, but it seems like you are already getting a party together there. I can give you some yummy thanksgiving recipes instead ;)

Steve Austin
11-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Nah i can't do that, but it seems like you are already getting a party together there. I can give you some yummy thanksgiving recipes instead ;)

Ah just as good! You're my new go-to guy ;) (don't worry it's a good thing)

SESAfro
11-23-2011, 08:40 PM

Anyway, have a good one to all our transatlantic brethren! :cool:
This is true.

Though, on Thanksgiving eating until you can't move is encouraged.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-23-2011, 09:04 PM
We have two turkeys, injected with creole butter and garlic cloves. They're going on the rotisserie in the morning, a Ham bone in with chutney on top and all the fixin's.... Homemade stuffing, full on homemade too, with sausage onions, peppers and other stuff. Homemade cranberry sauce, salad, cole slaw, broccoli and cauliflower cheese something or other, green bean casserole, homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade pumpkin cheesecake pies and pumpkin roll... yeah, gonna be fucking epic!! Who's coming? LOL!

pauadrian
11-23-2011, 09:06 PM
mexicans dont celebrate either :(

Bodom
11-23-2011, 09:35 PM
A Happy Thanksgiving to all our EWN members and safe travels to those of you who will be traveling to visit friends and family.

Reichwulf
11-23-2011, 10:31 PM
We have two turkeys, injected with creole butter and garlic cloves. They're going on the rotisserie in the morning, a Ham bone in with chutney on top and all the fixin's.... Homemade stuffing, full on homemade too, with sausage onions, peppers and other stuff. Homemade cranberry sauce, salad, cole slaw, broccoli and cauliflower cheese something or other, green bean casserole, homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade pumpkin cheesecake pies and pumpkin roll... yeah, gonna be fucking epic!! Who's coming? LOL!

That sounds almost as much as we are having tomorrow. :p

pauadrian
11-24-2011, 01:04 AM
A Happy Thanksgiving to all our EWN members and safe travels to those of you who will be traveling to visit friends and family.

and i thought you didn´t have a heart

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-24-2011, 01:56 AM

He doesn't. That was "Bodom-Bot 2000"

Reichwulf
11-24-2011, 07:18 AM
He doesn't. That was "Bodom-Bot 2000"

lol that's just the season spirit getting into him, just like the movie and book "a christmas carol" ;)

Bodom
11-24-2011, 09:00 AM

Whoops. Meant to say everybody except pauadrian. ;)