PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton just did a WTF moment!

SilverGhost
10-15-2010, 12:28 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Randy_Orton_Tweets_On_This_Weeks_TNA_iMPACT.php

Well....with the link above me as proof that I haven't gone insane, Randy Orton talked about TNA in a good way and mentioning that he didn't get Ken fired.

Thoughts? Complaints? Issues?

Dameduse823
10-15-2010, 12:41 PM
I don't really see what teh issue is, its not like he's saying he wants to go to tna just that he likes the competition. And is it really a big deal a few weeks back Cole promoted Foleys book which names a tna ppv in teh title and then WWE.com did an interview with him

KJCSmith1
10-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Why is everyone so surprised, there are alot the WWE wrestlers and Divas that watch TNA and lot of the ones on TNA watch WWE, you do realize that most of the wrestlers are freinds out side of their companies! It's not a big deal.

hiphopjunkie
10-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Wrestlers stick together dude. They have loyalty to the company, but they are more loyal to each other.

DarkSide
10-15-2010, 01:27 PM
If Randy doesn't have any pull then I'm a leprechaun's monkey-raped uncle.

But Randy at least knows that competition can only make companies thrive. Hey, even if you're Steven Spielberg it doesn't mean you don't like Bugs Bunny.

KJCSmith1
10-15-2010, 01:40 PM
If Randy doesn't have any pull then I'm a leprechaun's monkey-raped uncle.

But Randy at least knows that competition can only make companies thrive. Hey, even if you're Steven Spielberg it doesn't mean you don't like Bugs Bunny.

Then I guess you are a leprechaun's monkey-raped uncle, because Randy doesn't have the pull to get someone fired!! That is just plain stupid to think that!! I know for a fact he doesn't.

Scottland
10-15-2010, 02:16 PM
So, Randy Orton watched & commented good things on TNA on Twitter...who cares! Orton has the right to watch whatever he wants let alone many wrestlers from WWE watch TNA & vica versa. This is nothing new. As for Orton & Kennedy situation? It's over & done with. Orton may have say in things backstage like Triple H, Cena & Taker do but neither he nor they are the ones that fire the individuals or make the decision to fire them. Kennedy got himself fired plain & simple. It wasn't Orton that got him fired which is something Kennedy needs to get over. He brought the firing on himself.

Robstar
10-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Do you really think that Vince & the business end of WWE would be so easily influenced by something Orton wanted? No way. If WWE thought Ken Anderson could have made them money more than he would potentially cost them, they would never have let him go. But hey, I can't say exactly why he was let go, but I think that was a factor for sure

cetotheizzo
10-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Randy is one the biggest stars in WWE so he can watch whatever he wants and it will be fine, but if Chris Masters said he was watching TNA I beat it would have been a big deal.

Bodom
10-15-2010, 10:08 PM
I don't think the WWE views TNA as competition really. No reason to trash them. It would just give them the ability to say that WWE is afraid of them

el gabo
10-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Do you really think that Vince & the business end of WWE would be so easily influenced by something Orton wanted? No way. If WWE thought Ken Anderson could have made them money more than he would potentially cost them, they would never have let him go. But hey, I can't say exactly why he was let go, but I think that was a factor for sure

Good point. Ken is good on the mis don't get me wrong; wrestling wise he's average. He had two problems though: injuries and botching. Maybe it was a case of the wrong botch at the wrong time (or wrestler) but, don't really blame Vince for firing him. He could of put Orton out action for a while. Injuries=less profit.

Back to the topic, I don't really think it's a big deal that Randy talked about TNA. But, knowing Vince, I don't really think it was the smartest thing to do.

IrkenInvader
08-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Ken Anderson got fired because he was sloppy in the ring, almost re-injured Orton the night he comes back with a simple suplex. Come on people he botched a hip toss so badly he tore John Cena's pectoral back in 2007.

Y2Jryder
08-17-2011, 06:28 PM
I thought that this thread was about Orton jobbing to someone, oh well i can still dream

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 04:59 AM
WWE > TNA and then times that by like a million