PDA

View Full Version : My storyline idea for the Royal Rumble

Peter Kaymakcian
11-21-2011, 05:51 PM
You know how we all think John Morrison is leaving the WWE? Well what if John Morrison comes out during the Royal Rumble at number thirty beats down whoever number thirty is take their spot and win the Royal Rumble. Then have Morrison come out and cut a vicious heel promo the next night on Raw saying that he is done being what you the people want him to be and that at Wrestlemania he claims the title from CM Punk. I think it would be a great storyline if done correctly and CM Punk and Morrison do have history and have put on some great matches together in ECW. What do you guys think? Not about Morrison, but possible Royal Rumble victors.

Automatic
11-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Morisson doesn't draw a dime. This is what presumably is going to happen and has happened:
Morisson has been losing for months now, won on last week's Raw, lost yesterday and is almost out of the company.
He comes back and then wins the RR and challenges Punk.
How are we going to take him serious?
It's not a bad idea, but Morisson has been a jobber for quite some time now, putting him in the main event of WM isn't quite believable.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Can't see it to be honest! Too many I'd pick ahead of Morrison these days!

Winner will be Shamoose, for me!

Bruiser jones
11-21-2011, 06:18 PM
I like jomo but I dont see this happening *sad face*

Daffy Duck's Finest
11-21-2011, 06:36 PM
You know it's bad when nobody cheers you in a title match as a face, nor understands why you're in the title picture to begin with (*Insert generic 'That's Cena's MO too' caption here*)

As for the Rumble itself, as it seems like Punk will be champion still then, I'm starting to join the Barrett Barrage also. Although I can see Sheamus, Ziggler or Orton winning, and also, as a true outside shot - Jack Swagger :P

Y2J___Y2J
11-21-2011, 07:11 PM
I read on wrestlezone.com that he's going to try to get into acting

Giddy
11-21-2011, 07:13 PM
I read on wrestlezone.com that he's going to try to get into acting
So a wrestler with some of the worst mic skills is trying to get into acting... I wonder how that's going to end

latinoheat928
11-21-2011, 09:35 PM
personally, id rather see Ziggler win, a match between Punk and Ziggler at WrestleMania could be a real show stealer

The Brown One
11-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Not possible. Nicely thought though.

Peter Kaymakcian
11-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Yeah I know Morrison going from the bottom of the barrel to the top is a long shot, but I would love to see a Punk vs Morrison match one more time.

eyehatecena
11-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Cena is gonna win the RR because, well he is John Cena

I would like to see Ziggler win it though

HITMAN
11-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Ya it looks like a long shot, but look what they did with barret it looked like they were burying him to and now hes main eventing it

Peter Kaymakcian
11-22-2011, 03:02 AM
Ya it looks like a long shot, but look what they did with barret it looked like they were burying him to and now hes main eventing it

WWE is actually very good with taking someone dead in the water so it seems and giving their career some new life