PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Red

Triple Nickle
10-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Amazing Red = None Better

this guy is amazing to watch and Needs more tv time.

Thoughts?

Kashdinero
10-15-2010, 03:59 AM
Amazing Red = None Better

this guy is amazing to watch and Needs more tv time.

Thoughts?

I've been following this (still) young high flying innovator since 2001. Back then this guy was even more reckless and awesome, as a member of the S.A.T he was one of those can't miss prospects like lowki/kaval and the American dragon/Daniel Bryan. From the standing shooting star press to the sunset flip bomb to the twisting senton (all of which have a cool name that starts with red) to his kicks, this guy was a star from day one. Easily the best of mikey whipwrecks students who were, chris Devine (average Indy worker), quiet storm (super stiff, lucha style practicioner but was about 5 nothing with a massive head)...
Then there were his partners Jose & Joel Maximo reds cousins. They were year 3000 innovative (especially the older Joel) but were kinda sloppy (and now look like they have put on a few pounds to say the least), but like all of mikeys students great fun to watch. Back to red. Obviously he is small and kind of skinny. But he never disappoints in the ring, so why his sudden relegation to xplosion (a show I've never seen!) ???

IMO they should have a few more super flyers like red and really base the x-division title around them. As much as I love lethal and doug they really shouldn't be fighting over the x-division title. I would actually like to see them fight for the t.v title instead. Give the belt back to red and give the x-division some real air time. As in make it seem like a proper division and not just a champion and a challenger!

So YES HE DOES

100%

Triple Nickle
10-15-2010, 05:03 AM
Yes they do. I miss when they had a cruiser division. Man if they would listen and do that and get the Knockouts division back on track. That would be sweet!

vbirwin
10-15-2010, 07:30 AM
Red lives up to his name. He is Amazing. He's probably my favorite wrestler to watch in TNA, the few times he's actually on. The problem with a guy like Red is that even though he has more talent than 90% of the guys out there, WWE would have no idea what to do with a guy like this and TNA has pushed the cruiserweight concept so far to the back burner that Red is little more than filler. It's a shame.

Triple Nickle
10-15-2010, 07:43 AM
We need a real X Divison

Bodom
10-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Red lives up to his name. He is Amazing. He's probably my favorite wrestler to watch in TNA, the few times he's actually on. The problem with a guy like Red is that even though he has more talent than 90% of the guys out there, WWE would have no idea what to do with a guy like this and TNA has pushed the cruiserweight concept so far to the back burner that Red is little more than filler. It's a shame.

They really dropped the ball on him after that match with Kurt Angle

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
10-15-2010, 08:22 PM
maaaaaaan this guy is freakin AMAZING (pun intended ;))
tna are dumb for not using him, he was being used until a few mtnhs ago :( hes too good to be treated like dis

colonyink
10-22-2010, 08:00 AM
TNA seems to have shifted its focus onto the heavyweights, so the X Division has regrettably been pushed back a bit. I loved the days of "It's not about weight limits, it's about no limits." Guys like Red have definitely been under utilised.