PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Wrestlemania Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Wanna talk about The Undertaker, Wrestlemania and The Streak? This is the place!

-------------------------------------------------

Everyone just knows it as "the streak". Correct me if I'm wrong but it only ever seriously became that much important to break since Orton's obsession of doing it.

I used to believe he was the man to do it and climb to the top, but now he is at the top, he no longer needs it.

I believe it should end, and the man to do it is Drew McIntyre. Reasons - he has one hell of a deadly finisher which almost resembles the Pedigree; he has the height and build to be a powerhouse or aggressive guy to be a threat to the streak; his entrance music (no further comment required); who has noticed that his build and look makes him look like a young Hunter Hearst Helmsley (especially the long jacket Drew has worn on occasions for his entrance); he has awesome talent which does not get shown in matches because they are too damn short and he gets booked in the biggest loser in the WWE, Matt Hardy.

So - Should the streak end? If yes, who?

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 04:04 PM
I think a veteran should break the streak. It would make the match much more interesting.

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 04:06 PM
I think a veteran should break the streak. It would make the match much more interesting.

I really hope you don't mean Cena. Unless it is a heel Cena that is a rapper and leader of Nexus (don't see that happening anymore after SummerSlam).

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Someone with wrestling skill. Cena doesn't fit that since WWE storylines will ask him to go SuperCena. So Cena is a NO. Randy Orton is a good choice.
Drew not so much but its a start.

Mr Perfect
08-17-2010, 04:13 PM
I don't think it should end. I hope he goes 20-0 and call its a career. But if it has to go I wouldn't wanna see Cena or Drew be the guy. I like Drew but he's still really fresh and I don't think he deserves it. I wouldn't mind seeing Randy Orton do it, in less Drew gets a huge push.

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 04:17 PM
If Drew gets a huge push and becomes main event status then he has a shot. I doubt they will do that but hey its WWE, they know how to displease the fans. Mr. Perfect hit it on the mark. Make him go 20-0 and have a great goodbye from everyone that loves Taker.

SgtGohan
08-17-2010, 04:42 PM
the streak should never end. let him go at 20-0.

Robstar
08-17-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't see any point in ending it. Taker is near retirement anyway, why hype the streak so much just to kill it at the end? Let him keep Wrestlemania, it's not like he has trouble putting people over at other PPV's.

Can't agree on Drew though. He may very well be a future main eventer but he has a LONG way to go. And personally, I hate his entrance music! Everytime it hits I'm wondering, did we cut to an ad or something? Maybe I'm not used to the oh-so subtle beginning of it, as entrance themes have generally been about exploding at you, lol. Would work better if he was more established maybe? When I look at Drew I see Orton, like 7 years ago

Bodom
08-17-2010, 04:58 PM
On one hand it should be someone that they're willing to get behind and can hold their end of the bargain. On the other hand wins/loses don't mean anything on a scripted show.

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Well....yes and no.....Goldberg was impressive when he was undefeated. That night on Starrcade where he lost was a let down. I hope WWE don't screw Taker like that.

dre-dray
08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
I think Ted Dibiase or Cody Rhodes should do it. And even if they were to fail. A match with Taker at WM would do them good. Same with Drew McIntrye.

Japes
08-17-2010, 06:11 PM
It should be Kane.
Think about it, they've had two Wrestlemania matches already in which 'Taker has triumphed both times. I think it would be perfect if Kane were to finish the trilogy and put his brother away once and for all. Whilst idea of a young talent ending it is a good idea in theory, the fact of the matter is that the guy would have to be majorly over to end it without a fan backlash.

Hesterica
08-17-2010, 06:26 PM
I think it shouldn't be a veteran, it does nothing for them. I knew that Shawn would never break it because it ruins a great legacy and doesn't add much to Shawn's legacy. If it will be broken, it should be by an up and comer much like Orton was. Whoever does it should be one of the best in ring performers. A match rivaling the greatness of Taker/Shawn. Bryan Danielson?

Anyway, either it be broken by someone who deserves the push or, let it reach 20-0 then the deadman hangs up his boots.

Tommy Thunder
08-17-2010, 06:35 PM
My gut feeling is that Taker will reach 20 and call it a day. But, after seeing him at Summerslam, I'm not sure if he'll make it to 20!! It would mean he had 3 more Mania's to go so 3 years, and I'm not sure if his body will hold up for another 3 years!! Taker has lost a lot in the last 2 years, he's not in WWE regularly anymore and each time he comes back, he's more immobile than before. Not sure what will happen with him, we'll see.

Mazza
08-17-2010, 07:15 PM
I thought he was 18-0? I don't think it'll end, but if it does, Kane or HBK! No way it'll end to a newbie! He'll put newbie's over but not at 'mania. Undertaker has the 'mania streak, while others like Cena, HHH, Edge, Orton etc get many more title reigns!

Bodom
08-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Well....yes and no.....Goldberg was impressive when he was undefeated. That night on Starrcade where he lost was a let down. I hope WWE don't screw Taker like that.

All Goldberg had was the winning streak. There was nothing more to him than being an undefeated beast. Whereas Taker is so much more than the guy who's never lost at Wrestlemania. If you look at Undertaker and the only thing that comes to mind is the streak, then you're missing so much more. Yes the Wrestlemania streak is cool, but there is just soooo much more to the man.

The Hipster
08-17-2010, 07:56 PM
I agree, let it never end. Andre the Giant gave up 14 years of never being pinned and to his credit, once it happened, it happened often (i.e. Ultimate Warrior). If it has to happen, say Kane or Cena. It;s got to have a major reaction one way or the other

EvolutionG
08-17-2010, 08:48 PM
The Streak never gets beaten it stops when Undertakes body can't perform no more its one of those things I wish would never be broken

eyehatecena
08-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Bryan Danielson would be a great choice, but it would never happen.
I hope Undertaker goes out undefeated- but something tells me they will have Cena end it(just to make us all mad, lol)

Robstar
08-17-2010, 10:58 PM
My gut feeling is that Taker will reach 20 and call it a day. But, after seeing him at Summerslam, I'm not sure if he'll make it to 20!! It would mean he had 3 more Mania's to go so 3 years, and I'm not sure if his body will hold up for another 3 years!! Taker has lost a lot in the last 2 years, he's not in WWE regularly anymore and each time he comes back, he's more immobile than before. Not sure what will happen with him, we'll see.

Yeah I heard he looked rough but haven't seen any footage yet. Michelle McCool must be taking it out of him. That's what happens when you try keepin' up with the young fillies, lol

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Danielson VS Taker with just wrestling skill would be something to see. But its early for Danielson for that.

Mr Perfect
08-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Also I can't see it ending.. If they wanted him to lose he would have lost one of the matches to HBK.

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 12:34 AM
That is true. It would be better for Taker to get 20-0 and retire.

jwt15
08-18-2010, 12:47 AM
No one sholud or will end it imo but someone had to I would say maybe Joe Henning if giving the "Perfect" gimmick that his dad had and he could brag about having a perfect WM record and ending Taker's Perfect streak

naes4115
08-18-2010, 08:40 AM
taker should keep the streak un till he is done

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-18-2010, 11:31 AM
i hope the streak never ends taker is my fav wrestler ever he has done so much for wwe and the streak will reach 20 i hope if he somehow loses i dont think it will be to cena because cena has too much respect for him i think dibiase is a good shout his dad broughthim in to wwe perhaps he could take him out or maybe sting in a career vs career match

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 11:49 AM
No one sholud or will end it imo but someone had to I would say maybe Joe Henning if giving the "Perfect" gimmick that his dad had and he could brag about having a perfect WM record and ending Taker's Perfect streak

That could be a cool story line. I don't know how young Joe Henning is and if he plans on being in the WWE in the near future.
I see the Undertaker retiring before Henning gets ring time.

Bodom
08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
i hope the streak never ends taker is my fav wrestler ever he has done so much for wwe and the streak will reach 20 i hope if he somehow loses i dont think it will be to cena because cena has too much respect for him i think dibiase is a good shout his dad broughthim in to wwe perhaps he could take him out or maybe sting in a career vs career match

That's a very good point. I always felt that if they decided the streak should end, it would be by DiBiase. It certainly makes sense from a storyline perspective. It really just depends on when DiBiases reaches that upper mid card/main event level status

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 12:01 PM
As cool as 20-0 would be, does the Undertaker honestly have 2 more Wrestlemania's left in him?
19-0 at this point might be a little more realistic. He looked rough at SummerSlam.

SgtGohan
08-18-2010, 12:16 PM
he did look rough.. but it would be nice if he made it to 20-0 i mean he doesnt have to be around much.

Bodom
08-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Undertaker did look really haggard at Summerfest, not sure if that was by design or if we're starting to see just how old he is now

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 09:21 PM
no point in ending it anymore. the only good choices were orton and cena but that would have had to happen years ago.

Charade
08-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Goldberg. If I can see anyone ending the streak, it's him. I mean, 18-0 compared to 173-0 really isn't much of a contest to me. No disrespect to the Undertaker, I think that he is no doubt one of the top 5 wrestlers of all-time.

Robstar
08-20-2010, 02:58 AM
Goldberg. If I can see anyone ending the streak, it's him. I mean, 18-0 compared to 173-0 really isn't much of a contest to me. No disrespect to the Undertaker, I think that he is no doubt one of the top 5 wrestlers of all-time.

Dude, you know it's scripted right? And I think Wrestlemania holds a little more prestige than Nitro. I hope Goldberg didn't make your top 5!

Also Bodom, love the Summerfest reference

Northernwolf
08-20-2010, 03:25 AM
20-0 is the way to go but knowing WWE they will most likely screw it up and let some nobody or Cena end his streak.

AGEOFFALL
08-20-2010, 04:20 AM
The thing is does the undertaker have it in him to make it to 20-0.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 09:50 AM
I'd be very surprised and a tad let down if it was an up and comer who ended the streak, someone who hasn't done much to deserve it.

If the Streak was to end and if I'm being honest, its not something I can imagine seeing, then I think it will be either John Cena or Randy Orton, two massively over guys who can use it to their advantage and will use it to the WWE's advantage, if I was booking it I'd have Cena end it in a big heel turn swerve

Charade
08-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Yeah, I've known it was scripted for a long time. That has never stopped me from enjoying it as much as if it was real. Oh...and uh...Goldberg is in my top 5.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-20-2010, 11:29 AM
That's a very good point. I always felt that if they decided the streak should end, it would be by DiBiase. It certainly makes sense from a storyline perspective. It really just depends on when DiBiases reaches that upper mid card/main event level status

theres been talk of him doing it the last few years since he was tipped to be the new randy orton te push hes getting now is ok i think maybe round about wrestlemania 20 would be when he ges that major push unless ww or him does something stupid they way taker looked at summerslam was a lot different then i read that he was only allowed back in the gym in the past few weeks

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 11:38 AM
I don't think DiBiase is anywhere near the level required yet and from what I've saw, I'm not sure if he will make the step up anytime soon either, however, lets say DiBiase does have a major part to play with The Undertaker, I feel it would be more appropriate for that to take place at Survivor Series, the place it all began

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-20-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't think DiBiase is anywhere near the level required yet and from what I've saw, I'm not sure if he will make the step up anytime soon either, however, lets say DiBiase does have a major part to play with The Undertaker, I feel it would be more appropriate for that to take place at Survivor Series, the place it all began

hes the only one that i can think of just now i dont see sheamus and definately not drew mcintyre doing it it would have to be someone that wwe has real confidence in but the streak will never end which is what i do hope, survivor series would be more fitting would be more this year since it the 20th anniversary since he came in but i doubt he will be retiring this year

AGEOFFALL
08-20-2010, 12:29 PM
hes the only one that i can think of just now i dont see sheamus and definately not drew mcintyre doing it it would have to be someone that wwe has real confidence in but the streak will never end which is what i do hope, survivor series would be more fitting would be more this year since it the 20th anniversary since he came in but i doubt he will be retiring this year

he should retire at Survivor Series, it's where he debuted in the wwe.

SilverGhost
08-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Only good candidates in my opinion are McIntyre (if he gets a big push in 1 years time) or Orton to face Taker.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 12:56 PM
If they where going to go for a younger guy so to speak I'd far rather it was CM Punk that put him away, he is far superior to DiBiase or Ziggler (who I do like) and McIntyre, I also think Cody Rhodes is a far better prospect both in the ring, on the mic and with his gimmick than Ted DiBiase

SilverGhost
08-20-2010, 01:01 PM
CM Punk and Taker again? With no WWE crap or drama then maybe. Just a wrestling match.

Also Million Dollar Son gimmick> "Let me show you how to clean your ears so you can be DASHING." gimmick

SgtGohan
08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
your forgetting jericho

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 02:40 PM
CM Punk and Taker again? With no WWE crap or drama then maybe. Just a wrestling match.

Also Million Dollar Son gimmick> "Let me show you how to clean your ears so you can be DASHING." gimmick

Well I think we can all safely say the first CM Punk/Undertaker feud absolutely sucked because of the insanely poor politics involved and also the fact the match types meant it was near on impossible for CM Punk to keep the title anyway

As for 'The Million Dolloar Son' gimmick, if and when Teddy Jr looks remotely as interesting as his old man then the gimmick might have a place, as of now though he is sucking the life out of a gimmick which should be instant gold

SilverGhost
08-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Gohan you are getting somewhere! Jericho vs Taker. Yes. So far good candidates are (in my opinion) McIntyre, Jericho and CM Punk.

DiBiase isn't there yet. Thats why his gimmick isn't as entertaining. If WWE storyline writers wanna make him interesting then he should get pushed majorly and win titles. Then brag about money. Still even with what you said.....I would prefer the rich guy gimmick than a guy giving us tips on self grooming.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Does Teddy even need a title now he has the Million Dollar Belt around his waist?

I agree that the writers don't do him much favours, like the rest, but DiBiase needs to give people a reason to care about him, its always easy to just blame the booking and the writing but when DiBiase is in the ring the crowd is silent, his reactions are pretty poor considering the amount of TV Time he has had over the last two years.

Drew McIntyre has done even less

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-20-2010, 06:02 PM
he should retire at Survivor Series, it's where he debuted in the wwe.

it would be the best place to do it maybe withing the next to years but not this years

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 06:06 PM
I think when his time does come it will be at Survivor Series, I also think if they do that then they can keep his streak in tact, when The Undertaker leaves, it should be monumental, it should have a massive Scientific feel to it in my opinion, when he goes it should be over forever, no comebacks, not as the Deadman Undertaker anyway, gone.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-20-2010, 06:16 PM
it should be a ric flair type send off vinces challanges from his next or 20th win in the streak till he loses and lose at survivor series something like that or hopefully the do as you are saying something real special

chaos75
08-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Daniel Bryan should do it if he had a major push or shawn michaels comes back for one night only

djsoulslayer
08-21-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't think the streak should be ended. Taker should be at least allowed to go out with that honor. And if somebody does end...I will just attribute it to old age on Taker's part, not on the skill of his opponent. I wont even count it when I consider Taker's Wrestlemania matches. (Yea, im gonna be that stubborn.)

AGEOFFALL
08-22-2010, 03:42 AM
20 - 0!!!!

DirtySteal
08-23-2010, 05:35 PM
The only good way WWE should use the streak killer is if they want to push new tallent. Somone like Drew, Swagger, maybe Barret if he loses steam after the NXT storyline. It would be interesting to see Danial Bryan or Kaval to break it, now thats a way to become a breakout star and make an impact.

But alas, WWE wont do that. They will keep the streak going till 20 - 0 and try and profit off it.

Besides, I'm not sure i'd like to see the streak broken, Undertakers streak is so powerful and such a WrestleMania staple, it would be a shame to end it.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Not a chance should 'new' talent get to end the streak, firstly, they wouldn't deserve it and secondly if they fail then it would be a complete waste of something they have took 20 years building.

The only 'newbie' that I think could be trusted with doing it would be Daniel Bryan but even then The Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan would hardly get people talking in the first place due to the complete contrast in their builds/styles

DirtySteal
08-23-2010, 06:06 PM
The streak would go to total waste if somone who doesnt need to break the streak (HHH or Cena) actually breaks it.

If you build up bryan enough untill WM, then he breaks it, the whole wrestling world would be extatic, it would give Bryan justification and create monumental buzz which is great for WWE and great for somone who would go on and become the staple of WWE. It would be a typical underdog vs icon situation which I think would turn out to be maybe the biggest in history.

If the streak ever gets broken (Which I doubt) it would be an even bigger waste to use it on somone like HHH, Cena, Shamus or Orton.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 06:24 PM
I think it would be a waste if it went to Triple H, however if it went in monumental fashion like coinciding with a John Cena heel turn, then Cena could get five years out of that no problem, it would reinvent him, his character, the entire landscape of the WWE and everyone will remember what happened the night Cena 'went bad' and more importantly, it would go to someone Vince knows he could trust implicitly.

Same can be said for Orton, he actually should have ended it at WrestleMania XXI although in hindsight it was better that he didn't since he spent most of the next year injured.

I don't see why you stuck Sheamus in there, he has been around for less time than Jack Swagger and you put him down as a possibility, Sheamus at least would be a credible opponent, a two time World Champion and someone who has put Triple H out (although we've yet to see if he will be buried on Haitch's return)

DirtySteal
08-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Nah, I didnt mean Shamus as a posibility to beat Takers streak, he has already got somthing he can stand by to show his dominance, althought he will get burried when The Game gets back as you said.

I think Cena can turn heel on some other terms and still get a huge reaction that can change the landscape. This past summerslam was a good opportunity. I think WWE dont need to build a Cena heel turn up that much, defiling a 20 year streak just for a character change is a bit much in my oppinion, Yes it would be the biggest heel turn ever, but its not needed for Cena. He could turn into a huge heel quite easily.

When I said Danial Bryan, I didnt mean this up-coming WM. He shouldnt be trusted to wrestle in a match that big yet, I agree. Further on down the line however, when he has more trust and becomes a loyal WWE superstar maybe then. Bryan fighting his heart out and winning by (dare I say it) submission at Mania would be incredible and no one would be able to doubt his skill.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 06:50 PM
The problem with turning Cena heel will be a lot of smarks will start liking him, thats why I think he would need to do something that would piss off marks and smarks and breaking the Streak would do that.

I think Bryan would be the only 'newbie' I think Vince could trust to make it work however I just don't see the motivation for The Undertaker in facing a guy who is 190lbs soaking wet, while I'd agree that he would get the best match possible out of Taker, from a kayfabe perspective I just don't see how it would be viable unless The Undertaker was heel

DirtySteal
08-23-2010, 07:04 PM
I see what you mean. The match up Taker Vs Bryan wouldnt really work if both were faces. (It was unique and worked with HBK and Taker because of their great story telling ability and their history ect) It would only make some sense if Bryan went on some sort of unbeaten streak of his own, previous months prior WM, but thats a bit far fetched and WWE wouldnt stretch that far.

I think the smarks would be more pissed at management than Cena if he was the streak killer, I know I sure would. Yes that would turn Cena into the biggest heel of all time for audences young and old, but like I said before there are other ways to do that without having such a drastic negative impact.

I think in the long run, making a new star out of the broken streak will be more profitable than turning a top superstar heel. If done right and the streak was broken, I think that superstar could live off that for a long time and give his character undeniable credibility.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 07:12 PM
I really don't think Vince would give it to a new young star though, expecially not any they have at the moment, the only 'newbie' I could see getting it would need to be something similar to Lesnar but due to how quickly he got out of the business then I don't think Vince will be to hot on giving anyone to much to soon ever again.

The thing with Bryan/Undertaker as well is that its not just because it would be face/face that I don't think it would work, I like face/face feuds sometimes, its just that Daniel Bryan wouldn't be the type of face that could live up to that type of feud, thereason it worked with Shawn is because HBK is a super over legend of the business who has done it all at the top

AGEOFFALL
09-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Looks like wwe is already setting up the Undertaker's next opponent at Wrestlemania. In a recent interview Cena said that he would like to challenge the Undertaker's streak.

Robstar
09-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I still maintain they won't end the streak. Also I think his feud with Kane has enough level of interest to take Undertaker through to Wrestlemania - If you consider 'Taker's reduced schedule, they very well could string it out that long. Take the WHC out of the picture though. WWE will go with whatever will sell best, however

Belzova
09-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Cena getting a win over 'Taker at WM would be the biggest upset to me since TNA's X-division died. ):

NightWolf
09-08-2010, 09:17 PM
The Undertaker does not care about his streak. He has said it a hundred times already. I think the only people suitable enough to end that streak would have to be Randy Or Edge. I would say HHH as well, but people would just riot over the fact that HHH is sleeping with the bosses Daughter.

Robstar
09-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Taker may not care himself, but from a money motivated point of view, you know WWE does. They know that more and more people will order Wrestlemania on PPV to see if it does fall. Undertaker might have a big say in his characters direction, but at the end of the day, he does what he's told. And gets paid very handsomely for it.

HHHBK
09-08-2010, 09:25 PM
i think HBK should have been the one to ended having said that i dont think it should be ended, and if cena dose it i will quit watching wwe

NightWolf
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
i think HBK should have been the one to ended having said that i dont think it should be ended, and if cena dose it i will quit watching wwe

He should have but he did not end it unfortunately. I was rooting for him too. The second go around between the two was way too obvious. We all knew his time was ending, and the WWE would not just waste what could be the ultimate push on somebody who was planning to retire soon.

I think they should find some body who looks equally as tall an built as The Undertaker an give that guy a streak of his own at Wrestlemania an when his streak is strong enough with a enough wins the two could go head to head for a STREAK vs STREAK match. The Undertaker could lose, and there you have it.. Another streak an a fresh superstar.

HHHBK
09-08-2010, 09:41 PM
well you know wwe creative, they dont even know whats gonna happen next week much less in the coming years

NightWolf
09-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Next week-- I am sure they do or else we would have some pretty sloppy shows. Years ahead of them? Not really. NOBODY can predict that far ahead.

eyehatecena
09-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Anybody but Cena. They have rewarded him with way too much despite the fact he is limited in the ring. If they must end the streak give it to an up and coming wrestler.

NightWolf
09-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Anybody but Cena. They have rewarded him with way too much despite the fact he is limited in the ring. If they must end the streak give it to an up and coming wrestler.

Not a chance. The WWE would not want to risk the streak on somebody that has yet to prove their loyalty to the company. They could snag an up-an-comer an then after his victorious win he leaves for TNA, and then TNA ends up with the first wrestler to ever beat The Undertaker at wrestlemania. So as much as it pains me to say this it would have to be one of the guys in the main event.

SilverGhost
09-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah but John Cena? Anybody but him. I want the match UNpredictable, not predictable.

AGEOFFALL
09-08-2010, 10:13 PM
I don't think this match will be made to end Undertaker's streak but rather because it will sells which means big money for wwe.

SilverGhost
09-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I understand for WWE to make money off of this match but for a real wrestling match...no....

AGEOFFALL
09-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Money is money.

Robstar
09-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Yeah but John Cena? Anybody but him. I want the match UNpredictable, not predictable.

Oh come on, like you can't predict the sequence of Undertakers 7 moves. It's ALL predictable (except when Darren Young wins a match). Look at The Rock or Stone Cold - same 5 or 6 moves varied around punches, kicks, clotheslines and/or highspots outside the ring. It's not rocket science, so let's not pretend it was "so much better in the old days".
You think Cena's limited? Look at those Nexus guys - they all seem to have been 'given' a finisher and the rest is sloppy brawling. With the exception of Barrett and Gabriel (who was impressive on Raw) they just don't seem to have the tools or if they do, don't have confidence in them

Tha Crows Nest
09-09-2010, 12:20 AM
It defenitly needs to be someone on the brink of being a breakout star but they have to have great mic skills because whoever does end the streak will be the biggest heel in the WWE.

SilverGhost
09-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Oh come on, like you can't predict the sequence of Undertakers 7 moves. It's ALL predictable (except when Darren Young wins a match). Look at The Rock or Stone Cold - same 5 or 6 moves varied around punches, kicks, clotheslines and/or highspots outside the ring. It's not rocket science, so let's not pretend it was "so much better in the old days".
You think Cena's limited? Look at those Nexus guys - they all seem to have been 'given' a finisher and the rest is sloppy brawling. With the exception of Barrett and Gabriel (who was impressive on Raw) they just don't seem to have the tools or if they do, don't have confidence in them

Look my issue is that the WWE won't make this a wrestling match. More of a squash match but thats what I believe. If John Cena faces the Undertaker, then make it less predictable. More of a wrestling match where they give it their all.

el gabo
09-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Something like Undertaker-Shawn Michaels at WM 25. That would be awesome but, a match like that can never be duplicated. Hell, even they couldn't duplicate it this year.

SgtGohan
09-09-2010, 01:25 PM
if cena were to beat taker at wrestlemania it would be the biggest boo's in wwe history and the end of wwe for me thats for sure.

Robstar
09-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Look my issue is that the WWE won't make this a wrestling match. More of a squash match but thats what I believe. If John Cena faces the Undertaker, then make it less predictable. More of a wrestling match where they give it their all.

It will always be an entertaining match at Wrestlemania for Undertaker. Anyway, I think the point is being missed is Cena was just answering a question in an interview, a stupid one at that - was his next challenge to win an oscar or end the streak? What else would he say? He's been in like, 3 movies - not even Cena is crazy enough to think that his acting will win any Oscars. A WWE production would never, NEVER win any Oscars!! :)

SilverGhost
09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
It will always be an entertaining match at Wrestlemania for Undertaker. Anyway, I think the point is being missed is Cena was just answering a question in an interview, a stupid one at that - was his next challenge to win an oscar or end the streak? What else would he say? He's been in like, 3 movies - not even Cena is crazy enough to think that his acting will win any Oscars. A WWE production would never, NEVER win any Oscars!! :)

That is true. I would like to see the match as well....

AGEOFFALL
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
WWE is wearing thin on performers that draw money. If this match doesn't happen at WM 27 then it might not end up happening. To the average wrestling fan this match is a big deal and they'll probably want to buy WM just to see that.

SilverGhost
09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
WWE is wearing thin on performers that draw money. If this match doesn't happen at WM 27 then it might not end up happening. To the average wrestling fan this match is a big deal and they'll probably want to buy WM just to see that.

Average wrestling fans=kids demanding Cena shirts from their parents

AGEOFFALL
09-09-2010, 03:57 PM

which equals money for wwe. I don't think cena would want to end the streak because he knows how big it is, he knows that taker should retire undefeated.

Robstar
09-09-2010, 06:28 PM

Which brings us to another point - what bet did John Cena lose to get stuck with all his merchandise in purple and orange? Those choices are bizarre.

DirtySteal
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Which brings us to another point - what bet did John Cena lose to get stuck with all his merchandise in purple and orange? Those choices are bizarre.

Not necessarily, the colours are bright, attractive and stand out. Somthing that appeals to kids perfectly, I'm suprised they don't have cenas merchindice in red, blue and yellow, really aim for the kids then.

When you see a kid in bright orange or purple, you know he's a cena fan or their mum just dressed them horribly.

NightWolf
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM

John Cena could do more in the ring.

I just got done playing my Smackdown: Here comes the pain! game an he has a pretty hefty move-set there. So he IS capable of being a varied wrestler inside of the ring. This is actually where I wave my finger in disappointment at Creative, AND John Cena for allowing his in ring ability to become as limited as it has over the past few years of Super Cena's career. An when it comes to Cena ending The Undertakers streak I would say he deserves it but at the same time John Cena has already been awarded too much. John Cena unlike Drew Mcintyre, and Sheamus had to earn his way to where he is. He was on the same level as Christian is recently for a few years losing a handful of matches. It did not truly change until' he was awarded his first belt an then onward he begun to be morphed into WWE's version of the Hulkster from his WCW days. The WWE should learn that having move combos are not cool. MAYBE to little kids, but the kids are not paying for the tickets. Us adults are, and we atleast want to be entertained rather than being bored out of our minds. We want high-flying guys... Quick an muscular guys that could go from doing power bombs to lows blows, to backflips, and ALWAYS find ways to throw us off. Move sets are like a song. They are hits within their first year but after that they become dull because you know the lyrics to the song way too well.

chaos75
09-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Which brings us to another point - what bet did John Cena lose to get stuck with all his merchandise in purple and orange? Those choices are bizarre.I like the orange but not the purple. I think it should be Cena vs 'Taker at WM27 and have Cena lose.

Robstar
09-09-2010, 09:04 PM
John Cena could do more in the ring.

I just got done playing my Smackdown: Here comes the pain! game an he has a pretty hefty move-set there. So he IS capable of being a varied wrestler inside of the ring. This is actually where I wave my finger in disappointment at Creative, AND John Cena for allowing his in ring ability to become as limited as it has over the past few years of Super Cena's career. An when it comes to Cena ending The Undertakers streak I would say he deserves it but at the same time John Cena has already been awarded too much. John Cena unlike Drew Mcintyre, and Sheamus had to earn his way to where he is. He was on the same level as Christian is recently for a few years losing a handful of matches. It did not truly change until' he was awarded his first belt an then onward he begun to be morphed into WWE's version of the Hulkster from his WCW days. The WWE should learn that having move combos are not cool. MAYBE to little kids, but the kids are not paying for the tickets. Us adults are, and we atleast want to be entertained rather than being bored out of our minds. We want high-flying guys... Quick an muscular guys that could go from doing power bombs to lows blows, to backflips, and ALWAYS find ways to throw us off. Move sets are like a song. They are hits within their first year but after that they become dull because you know the lyrics to the song way too well.

Lol, I like your description of move sets to songs. It's apt.

Unfortunately, WWE is very big on "signature" entrances and moves. It's like this crap about banning the chop, simply because Flair was known for his. So what WWE is telling us is no other performer can or is allowed to use a move that's readily identified with a former employee, unless they have the character of a retarded person (Eugene) and then it's somehow funny? I understand that "People's Elbow's", "5 Knuckle Shuffle's" & "Tombstone's" are pretty character specific, but what about all the moves that don't get used? I just think it's really stupid that say, Justin Gabriel is the ONLY person that can do a 450 Splash; Evan Bourne can only do the Air Bourne; Orton can be the only one to execute an RKO?! Which is funny as he is using a move (I won't say 'stole' because they aren't property) that has been around for years - yes, even before DDP, wow, amazing I know. John Cena's 'Attitude Adjustment' was formerly known as the FU, a version of the F-5, which Brock Lesnar used and is a glorified Fireman's Carry Takedown.

I'm surprised they haven't had a "ChokeSlamOff" between Kane, Big Show & Undertaker

djsoulslayer
09-10-2010, 01:09 AM
If SuperCena beats Taker at Mania, I will never watch another WWE program again. I like Cena but I am getting a bit bored with the whole "Savior of WWE" gimmick.If Cena beats Taker, what will that say about superstars like HBK and Kane who both faced Taker twice at Mania and failed to beat him. The WWE should let Taker go out on top.

SilverGhost
09-10-2010, 02:17 AM
If SuperCena beats Taker at Mania, I will never watch another WWE program again. I like Cena but I am getting a bit bored with the whole "Savior of WWE" gimmick.If Cena beats Taker, what will that say about superstars like HBK and Kane who both faced Taker twice at Mania and failed to beat him. The WWE should let Taker go out on top.

This I agree. Undertaker is a challenge. He should either remain as a challenge or go down in a blaze of glory. Not by SuperCena.

CMhuw24
09-10-2010, 03:00 AM
I would like to see Y2J vs Taker at WM27, then make it Cena vs Taker at WM28 since that would make the taker's streak 20 if he could beat cena :)

AGEOFFALL
09-10-2010, 03:16 AM

Me 2. Wouldn't be missing much anyway.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-10-2010, 03:54 AM
'Taker will most likely go out on top.

They know the fans will riot if Super Cena walked away with the winning crown at Wrestlemania.

DXsuckit
09-10-2010, 01:53 PM
You guys just dont get it, seriously you are all blind. you know the reason HBK lost to taker is becasue with the amazing career HBK had only some one with an equally amazing career can retire him. if they gave the push to someone who might need it then it would completly ruin the last image of how great HBK was, his career would have been useless completly useless..... its so obvious really. Now onto Undertakers streak if they gave it to miz or evan bourne the future it would completly ruin his whole career duh, if he lost to someone that is beneath him in career acomplishments its not gonna give that person a push its gonna make it seem fake as hell. so saying this only cena, orton, edge, can have a possible macth. but really the only person in WWE left with a career like undertaker is HHH, undertaker can only be taken out by someone as good as him its not a push situation.... thats the end of it open your eyes people.

Robstar
09-10-2010, 02:03 PM
You guys just dont get it, seriously you are all blind. you know the reason HBK lost to taker is becasue with the amazing career HBK had only some one with an equally amazing career can retire him. if they gave the push to someone who might need it then it would completly ruin the last image of how great HBK was, his career would have been useless completly useless..... its so obvious really. Now onto Undertakers streak if they gave it to miz or evan bourne the future it would completly ruin his whole career duh, if he lost to someone that is beneath him in career acomplishments its not gonna give that person a push its gonna make it seem fake as hell. so saying this only cena, orton, edge, can have a possible macth. but really the only person in WWE left with a career like undertaker is HHH, undertaker can only be taken out by someone as good as him its not a push situation.... thats the end of it open your eyes people.

"Make it seem fake as hell..." - should I tell this guy? Really, can I tell him? Dude you know the thing about Santa Claus is....lol

AGEOFFALL
09-10-2010, 03:12 PM
"Make it seem fake as hell..." - should I tell this guy? Really, can I tell him? Dude you know the thing about Santa Claus is....lol

i know i'm tempted to tell him to. I say you tell him.

Robstar
09-10-2010, 04:37 PM
i know i'm tempted to tell him to. I say you tell him.

Drugs are bad, m'Kay? lol

Ok, sit down DXsuckit, I have something to tell you. Have you ever heard of the term KAYFABE? There's a reason it's being called Sports Entertainment and that's because it's not quite sport and not strictly entertainment - it kinda falls in the middle. *whispers* It's not quite legit!!! Sssshhhh! It's a pretty big secret, so, y'know, don't go telling everybody ok? That's a good lad.

Now to your oh so flawed logic - so HBK, with his AMAZING career; The Showstopper; Mr.Wrestlemania himself, deserved to be retired by someone equally amazing, you say? Well, that's true, that's definetly how it happened. I'll share another term with you - it's called PUTTING SOMEONE OVER. Firstly, HBK wanted to retire.Check. Secondly, he wanted to do it on 'The Grandest Stage Of All'.Check. But was he regarded as so great that he should have gone out on a win? Debateably. Yet, Shawn was bigger than that. He got to main event Wrestlemania one last time and went out on a loss but contributed to Undertaker's Wrestlemania legacy.

However when it all comes down to it, at the end of the day, it's all about doing what they are told. When Shawn decided to retire, he wasn't given one last World title run (Tag Titles notwithstanding), he wasn't sent out on a win in a classic match with someone like Jericho, all fairytale and shit. He did what he was told to do. And seeing as you clearly read a post here and a post there on this topic, made up your mind and started generalising with your "you guys" and the "you people" which means you're basically writing off every single person and opinion on this thread with your smug and ill-conceived assumptions - you might have seen that some of us here don't even think they WILL end the streak. What's more amazing is your decision to deride our right to debate who it might be, if indeed it ever happens.

If you are just interested in obnoxious opinionating, tell your story walking, pal - take it to a different site. Leave the grownups to talk. :)

SilverGhost
09-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Um....wow....and I thought I would type or say something illogical.

Anyways Rob is right. HBK wanted to retire.

DXsuckit
09-10-2010, 10:49 PM
no i use you people an all that because i think it is the least insulkting way to talk to more then one person, i know wrestling is fake jake ass. but to little kids that wacth it its not the wanna see someone there parents talk about go out by someone there parents talk about to. im thinking like a wwe personel wat is the best way to do things. i think like that so i dont get mad at every little thing that doesnt go the way normal people think it should. as for generalising how i talking about many different angle you just dont understand and seriuosly yes he wanted to retire your not seeing my point. if he was retired by giving another star a push then his career would have been for nothing. that was my point i knew he wanted to retire duh, i was stating that that was the best way for him to retire on a streak that no one will ever forget, excuse me if you couldnt see that was what i meant. as as for the sports entertainment shit i wanna see somehting like i said becasue that is my opinion of wat would be entertaining duh dumb asses anything else you guys would like to critize pls go ahead.

Tha Crows Nest
09-10-2010, 11:28 PM
no i use you people an all that because i think it is the least insulkting way to talk to more then one person, i know wrestling is fake jake ass. but to little kids that wacth it its not the wanna see someone there parents talk about go out by someone there parents talk about to. im thinking like a wwe personel wat is the best way to do things. i think like that so i dont get mad at every little thing that doesnt go the way normal people think it should. as for generalising how i talking about many different angle you just dont understand and seriuosly yes he wanted to retire your not seeing my point. if he was retired by giving another star a push then his career would have been for nothing. that was my point i knew he wanted to retire duh, i was stating that that was the best way for him to retire on a streak that no one will ever forget, excuse me if you couldnt see that was what i meant. as as for the sports entertainment shit i wanna see somehting like i said becasue that is my opinion of wat would be entertaining duh dumb asses anything else you guys would like to critize pls go ahead.

Ok well thinking Like WWE personel... the best way to make more money is when one star is gonna retire (The Undertaker) wouldn't it be smart to have him put over a young up and comer (Miz, Dibiase, Mcintyre) to make them a big money hell and always be known as the one that ended The Undertaker's Streak? First of all try to use some puctuation and grammer when commenting. I know I dont spell everything right but when you go on and on it makes it hard to read, and it looks like a little kid typing. Second, It is a business and its about making money so I dont care if it makes sence or not WWE will do it ala Cena taking beating after beating and then coming back time after time.

Now I will say this the ONLY WAY I would want to see Cena beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania is if it were a massive heel turn for Cena. Think about it.....Unifying the titles the streak vs. Cena and somehow Vince Mcmahon helps Cena win. Making Cena the on-screen posterboy for the WWE and being Vince's champ. Similar to what Vince tried to make Austin after his first title win and the Rock when he was the Corparate Champion. I think that would be something that I could handle seeing happen.

Robstar
09-11-2010, 12:22 AM

Lmao - JAKE ass? Ok then.

Listen Crows Nest has a point, your failure to punctuate makes you come across like a monkey on speed. You call me what I suppose was meant to be Jackass then go on to call everybody dumb asses - why shouldn't I just delete your comment outright? You need to go read the rules and regulations matey, before you go spouting off this way and that. Every single one of your posts has contained some element of insult - if you have issue with some people's opinions and can't at least debate about it like an adult, then go somewhere else please. When you use terms such as, 'you people' it doesn't make it any less insulting, it just makes YOU look like you're afraid to take issue with someone, in case you get proven wrong. Generalising does not spread the insult so thin, that oh hell, that's ok you might have insulted me but you insulted everyone equally so that's ok? It doesn't work like that.

AGEOFFALL
09-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Lmao - JAKE ass? Ok then.

Listen Crows Nest has a point, your failure to punctuate makes you come across like a monkey on speed. You call me what I suppose was meant to be Jackass then go on to call everybody dumb asses - why shouldn't I just delete your comment outright? You need to go read the rules and regulations matey, before you go spouting off this way and that. Every single one of your posts has contained some element of insult - if you have issue with some people's opinions and can't at least debate about it like an adult, then go somewhere else please. When you use terms such as, 'you people' it doesn't make it any less insulting, it just makes YOU look like you're afraid to take issue with someone, in case you get proven wrong. Generalising does not spread the insult so thin, that oh hell, that's ok you might have insulted me but you insulted everyone equally so that's ok? It doesn't work like that.

We should get him to type Shakespeare.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-11-2010, 03:54 AM
We should get him to type Shakespeare.

Shaykespeer. WOO!!

Anyways, before this forum goes off topic any further I think no-matter how much the real wrestling fans cringe you'll still have that gut feeling that Cena vs Undertaker would give off the biggest rating in history for a Wrestlemania PPV. I could be WRONG however, but I never really saw the point in paying for a PPV when they deliver NOTHING different from what you watch every week on television. But these are just my thoughts.

DXsuckit
09-11-2010, 06:23 AM
no it wouldnt because if he retires from a new up and comer most of the time they are not ready, it looks like it would be a squash match and you know it should be but its not to me thats not entertaining. and i also think that it would be a good match if cena does turn heel. dude i am debating it you just think everything i say is insulting yet you call me a monkey on speed wat a hypocrite. i am trying to debate my point but all i get is made fun of and annoyed by you. you should be the one to go to a different place becasue you seem to not be able to take others peoples opinion. sry if i use you people or whatever it is how i talk and to everyone i know i guess it doesnt bother them. its habit do you understand OH SORRY what should i say instead of you thats insulting everyone my bad. oh and i dont care if my grammer or spelling is bad really i dont i dont see very many people putting punctuation in these so i dont care to i can read them just fine sry if you (Once again no insult meant to anyone) CANT.......

DirtySteal
09-11-2010, 11:15 AM
DXsuckit for mystery GM!

SilverGhost
09-11-2010, 12:19 PM
No! A big no.

AGEOFFALL
09-12-2010, 12:21 AM
DXsuckit for mystery GM!

dxsuckit = mike adamale??????

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-12-2010, 12:54 AM
On the way to the ring!

Matt HARVAY!!!!

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 06:53 AM
On the way to the ring!

Matt HARVAY!!!!

Oh look is THE TAZZ! AND THE SAMOAN BULLDOG!

JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!

AGEOFFALL
09-13-2010, 03:45 AM

JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!

I love the wwe and working for the ecw.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-13-2010, 03:48 AM

JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!

Too late for me though. They're coming to get me soon an lock me up in a nut house while being restrained in a straitjacket an being forced to watch old re-runs of Barney and Friends.

SilverGhost
09-13-2010, 10:07 AM
Too late for me though. They're coming to get me soon an lock me up in a nut house while being restrained in a straitjacket an being forced to watch old re-runs of Barney and Friends.

Actually that sounds more relaxing than watching Adamle.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
The only two guys I'd see realistically ending the streak would be Cena or Orton, I could see Orton do it after overcoming the odds from a heel Undeertaker or Cena doing it in a massive heel turn situation

DirtySteal
09-13-2010, 07:30 PM
I forgot about all those golden quotes from Adamle! haha!

I vote he comes back and ends Takers streak.

SilverGhost
09-13-2010, 10:53 PM
I forgot about all those golden quotes from Adamle! haha!

I vote he comes back and ends Takers streak.

No....HELL NO!

Robstar
09-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Orton in full Legend Killer heel mode.

SilverGhost
09-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Orton does fit. Taker and Orton has history.

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 02:22 AM
The only two guys I'd see realistically ending the streak would be Cena or Orton, I could see Orton do it after overcoming the odds from a heel Undeertaker or Cena doing it in a massive heel turn situation

That or no one ending the streak

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 12:52 PM
One of two should happen:

1) Orton vs Taker at Wrestlemania and Orton BEATS Taker.

2) Orton vs Taker at Wrestlemania and Taker makes Orton to REST IN PEACE! And retire with the streak.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-14-2010, 01:44 PM
One of two should happen:

1) Orton vs Taker at Wrestlemania and Orton BEATS Taker.

2) Orton vs Taker at Wrestlemania and Taker makes Orton to REST IN PEACE! And retire with the streak.

Good choices. But I think he should retire undefeated at Wrestlemania. Could you imagine his Hall Of Fame induction speech? It'd create a years worth of new talent (who have yet to perform on that stage) to become inspired to be like The Legendary Undertaker an have their own streak, and moment in glory.

KSTornado
09-14-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't see anyone ending the streak. Now if Lesnar would of stayed I would of forseen him doing it but right now there is no one really possible to end the streak except Cena, Orton and possibly Vince by screw over but I don't see the latter due to not enough time for a good angle for Undertaker to get revenge. The person would have to be beleivable that they could beat the Undertaker and there just is not a good enough bad guy out there to do it right now. I'd say he retires with the streak and I think he has some say in it since he has been loyal to the WWF/WWE for so long now.

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Good choices. But I think he should retire undefeated at Wrestlemania. Could you imagine his Hall Of Fame induction speech? It'd create a years worth of new talent (who have yet to perform on that stage) to become inspired to be like The Legendary Undertaker an have their own streak, and moment in glory.

I am more of him retiring undefeated at Wrestlemania. I am just saying that if WWE actually plans on ending the streak, the match has to be memorable. A real wrestling match.

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 10:18 PM
he should retire undefeated. It's been too long since the streak began, i would not find it believable if someone beat the streak.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-15-2010, 06:05 AM
he should retire undefeated. It's been too long since the streak began, i would not find it believable if someone beat the streak.

Exactly. I'd have believed that The Rock or Stone Cold could have ended it if they stuck around in-between acting. Stone Cold wont come back in fear that his matches wouldn't be as good as his old ones, and The Rock from what I've seen is also just as sloppy since he only delivers two moves perfectly while the rest always seemed off slightly.

AGEOFFALL
09-16-2010, 01:01 PM
The streak is to legendary to end.

Rich Cranium
10-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Im not sure what thread this should be in as one man is in the WWE and the other MMA in a UFC event. Anyway, did you witness the staredown between Undertaker and Lesnar after the fight? The Undertaker said it was personal after he asked Brock, Do you want to do it? What was that all about? Anyone know? Was it "Do you really want to be a fighter", or "do you want to hit me", or even, "you tried WWE, NFL, UFC, what is it you want"?

Bodom
10-24-2010, 10:33 AM
It's got something to do with when Taker put Brock over big, and when it came down to Brock doing the same, he didn't want to

Brock's grown up a bit since then, but it's no secret that he had a reputation of being a dick

cetotheizzo
10-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Yea it probably had something to do with putting people over, Chavo said on twitter the other day that him and Eddie almost got in a fight with Brock backstage. Probably for the same reasons

dantheman
10-24-2010, 11:50 AM
It all goes back to Unforgiven 2002 where reportedly Taker refused to loose to Brock clean, Taker didn't want to loose clean so the match ended in a double dq, he lost clean at No Mercy 2002 but I don't think they have been on good terms ever since.

SilverGhost
10-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Brock Lesnar being a dick as always -smh-

Kid_Gangsta
10-24-2010, 01:50 PM
that stare down sent chills down my spine.

Dameduse823
10-24-2010, 03:48 PM
I think people are reading to much into it, Brock was pissed about losing his belt and mouthed off to taker. Thats it

SilverGhost
10-24-2010, 03:57 PM
I think people are reading to much into it, Brock was pissed about losing his belt and mouthed off to taker. Thats it

I think its a big deal than you think.

Irish_Raven
10-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Well Brock had know problem putting Cain Velasquez over last night lol

Bodom
10-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Well Brock had know problem putting Cain Velasquez over last night lol

Easy to do after someone just knocked you the fuck out lol.

But seriously, classy promos from both of them

SilverGhost
10-24-2010, 04:08 PM
The Taker-Lesnar staredown was epic though. Lesnar did give him a stare like "Wtf man?" xD

Putting someone over is Lesnar's problem since he wants to be the top guy. I kinda felt that it was hyped so Lesnar WOULD lose.

NecroButcher187
10-24-2010, 05:48 PM
That felt like a genuine animosity between those two. Imagine some guy you didn't like from your old job coming to your new one and staring you down right after you fuck up something major in the workplace. I'd bet dollars to donuts you'd be pretty fucking heated. Seemed that way last night. I do give props to Lesnar for being humble in defeat (not too hard to do when some Corona drinkin', burrito eatin' Mexi bangs your face in), then maintaining his composure during the 'Taker staredown. If it was orchestrated, kudos to them because I bought it hook, line & sinker!!

jcagosto
10-24-2010, 06:15 PM
It seemed genuine, but if you watch carefully, Undertaker was already looking for Lesnar before the incident...

PJaybe
10-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Vince will be loving it. BIG publicity for the WWE with the UFC-guy seeming to back down and walk away.....

Philip

Robstar
10-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Brock probably assumed 'Taker was talking smack about him or was stealing his thunder somehow, but you see when Undertaker pauses and you just know that he's caught Brock's eye and since there is a history, 'Taker sort of tensed himself up in readiness. Being the hard man he is, Undertaker wasn't going to take a step back for Brock. It was freakin classic though!

Whether he was there at Vince's behest or not is pure speculation. It was nice to hear Undertaker out of character for once

SilverGhost
10-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Brock probably assumed 'Taker was talking smack about him or was stealing his thunder somehow, but you see when Undertaker pauses and you just know that he's caught Brock's eye and since there is a history, 'Taker sort of tensed himself up in readiness. Being the hard man he is, Undertaker wasn't going to take a step back for Brock. It was freakin classic though!

Whether he was there at Vince's behest or not is pure speculation. It was nice to hear Undertaker out of character for once

That was fun to watch xD It was so tense that UFC would have another epic fight xD

Rated_PG13
10-24-2010, 07:13 PM
I gotta say - this was pretty freaking cool. Lesnar didn't no-sell it or get all pissed off. He just sold the look and held it with Taker for about 3 seconds. He could have just ignored Taker and walked on after that fight, but he didn't. Obviously there has been some discussion going on. Having said that, though, no way it was a work. As someone said earlier, no way Dana White would allow it - and the interviewer would have had to be in on it, or else the perfect timing of it all was a coincidence...lol.

Here's the problem though - the match would be unlikely at best, since neither man would want to lose. Lesnar coming back to job to Taker seems highly unlikely, and having Lesnar end Taker's streak and then just leave would be just as equally unlikely.

Nice to see all the hoopla circling the WWE - better than the usual media attention they get.

wrestlingfan316
10-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Didn't Lesnar leave WWE because he wanted more money?

Maybe Taker thought Lesnar was in WWE for the money and not the fans

BevinBoyz
10-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Stare down mass TUFF!!! i loved it.. lol... i find it funny they both lost within 24 hours of each other... lol...

SilverGhost
10-25-2010, 12:09 AM
Didn't Lesnar leave WWE because he wanted more money?

Maybe Taker thought Lesnar was in WWE for the money and not the fans

I think it was more of the competition than money (but money is a factor)

Also Brock losing to people is insulting to him.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-25-2010, 12:32 AM
Undertakers badass meter went up a little bit. Even though he still has his big dog persona I think Lesnar would have tore 'Taker apart despite just having the hell beat out of him. But 'Taker in his prime probably would have went toe-to-toe with Lesnar in an even match up, possibly getting the upper-hand.

SilverGhost
10-25-2010, 12:35 AM
Undertakers badass meter went up a little bit. Even though he still has his big dog persona I think Lesnar would have tore 'Taker apart despite just having the hell beat out of him. But 'Taker in his prime probably would have went toe-to-toe with Lesnar in an even match up, possibly getting the upper-hand.

I think Taker now can go toe to toe against Lesnar.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-25-2010, 12:42 AM
I think Taker now can go toe to toe against Lesnar.

With injuries?

SilverGhost
10-25-2010, 12:47 AM
With injuries?

Nah. Both of them healthy. Sure Brock has the ground game but I'd rather not get hit by Taker.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Nah. Both of them healthy. Sure Brock has the ground game but I'd rather not get hit by Taker.

It's possible if they were both 100% healthy.

SilverGhost
10-25-2010, 01:11 AM
It's possible if they were both 100% healthy.

Yeah. Lesnar vs Taker in a MMA fight would be something to see. A striker and a wrestler.

Kashdinero
10-25-2010, 05:00 AM
It all goes back to Unforgiven 2002 where reportedly Taker refused to loose to Brock clean, Taker didn't want to loose clean so the match ended in a double dq, he lost clean at No Mercy 2002 but I don't think they have been on good terms ever since.

Brock totally no sold the whole match at no mercy when he climbed the cell like it was nothing and celebrated with the wwe title!

Rich Cranium
10-25-2010, 10:47 AM
I don't see it occurring, but what do I know. How about you guys?

Bodom
10-25-2010, 10:49 AM
It'd be nice. Mega moments like this are really rare these days.

SilverGhost
10-25-2010, 11:07 AM
It could happen if both Dana White and Vinnie Mac would push aside their thoughts on how bad the idea is and actually try it. Moments like that is fun to watch and to let them have at it would be epic as hell.

HolyJose2391
10-25-2010, 11:48 AM
they could do some kind of story line like they did with the McMahon v. Trump storyline. Have Vince talk smack about UFC and then pops up Dana White on the TitanTron and bashes WWE and says "how bout it WWE v. UFC your top guy v. My top guy" and WWE has a tournament with Taker winning it and UFC says they don't need a tournament they'll send in a guy who wants revenge on WWE and BOOM Lesner's music hits setting up Taker v. Lesner at WM

Mr Perfect
10-25-2010, 11:56 AM
I personally don't see this working at all. I HIGHLY doubt Dana White's gonna let one of his top 5 Heavy Weights make a return to the WWE and lose. A good amount of UFC fan's hate the WWE and think its a joke.. How will they feel if their former heavy weight champion returned for one night and lost.. Brock nor Undertaker will want to lose, and its obvious Taker would win.

Brock shouldn't return to WWE till he's finished with the UFC, in less he want's to be a complete joke in the UFC.

I don't want see Brock back in the square circle, he has a new life. We can't live in the past.

Rich Cranium
10-25-2010, 12:00 PM
they could do some kind of story line like they did with the McMahon v. Trump storyline. Have Vince talk smack about UFC and then pops up Dana White on the TitanTron and bashes WWE and says "how bout it WWE v. UFC your top guy v. My top guy" and WWE has a tournament with Taker winning it and UFC says they don't need a tournament they'll send in a guy who wants revenge on WWE and BOOM Lesner's music hits setting up Taker v. Lesner at WM

That sounds nice on paper but again there are a lot of politics involved in this one. I don't understand the politics as WWE used to mention MMA with guys like Shamrock and Severn. Let's face fact, 1 is real and the other entertainment. Now, if this was a proposed TNA guy then of course that would be impractical.

vbirwin
10-25-2010, 12:21 PM
I REALLY hope not. This will likely be Takers last Mania and while I can see Vince's reasoning for maybe having Taker go over a guy with UFC tough guy credentials I would hate to see his last match be against a one off opponent. Plus the fact that Taker deserves a great final match and Lesnar has been away from wrestling too long to give a good match. Taker deserves better (I still think he'll face Cena).

Having said that I'd love to see Lesnar put over someone like Miz. Miz could really be hot in a war of words with Lesnar and he would get a huge boost in a win over him. But I doubt Lesnar would agree to lose to anyone but the top guys.

dantheman
10-25-2010, 12:23 PM
I don't think it will happen for the simple reason, Vince does not want to draw any attention/comparisons to the UFC, that would potentially hurt his PG image if they brought a guy who is in a very violent sport into Wrestlemania, plus HHH, Cena both don't like MMA because of the violent nature so they too would be against it I would have thought.

As well Taker wouldn't job to Brock, especially at WM, and why would Brock agree to it if he were to loose. He is making enough money in MMA and off sponsors, so I doubt he would need the payoff anyway.

I purely think it was just bad blood between the two during the interview not an angle or agreeing to a match.

cato79
10-25-2010, 12:59 PM
I really don't think that it will happen, since we all know that Taker will not lose his Streak and Lesnar, being a Top guy on the UFC world will not agree to come back for a night and lose. Money will not make the difference since Lesnar is making a very good amount of it where he is at. Sheamus or Cena (as a Heel) are the best options for WM 27...

Rassling_Fan
10-25-2010, 03:13 PM
I really don't think that it will happen, since we all know that Taker will not lose his Streak and Lesnar, being a Top guy on the UFC world will not agree to come back for a night and lose. Money will not make the difference since Lesnar is making a very good amount of it where he is at. Sheamus or Cena (as a Heel) are the best options for WM 27...
I completely agree. Lesnar is enjoying his success in UFC, so let him stay there. I would rather see Sheamus or Cena take on Taker. Who else could defeat Taker's streak then the guy who (storyline) took out Triple H or Super Cena!

jhorton1215
10-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Having said that I'd love to see Lesnar put over someone like Miz. Miz could really be hot in a war of words with Lesnar and he would get a huge boost in a win over him. But I doubt Lesnar would agree to lose to anyone but the top guys.

Well UFC fans would hate it more if he lost to a former "reality" star as opposed to the Undertaker. In no way should the Miz go over Lesnar. Lesnar would simply destroy Miz, and it would be a terrible idea to even put them in the same ring.

Riel
10-25-2010, 09:30 PM
WWF/WWE has done cross promotions like this in the past to great success. And this time it would be with someone who can put on a match, even though he would be hella rusty. It's also doing a great job creating positive buzz for the wrestling business, something that has been hard to do after that dark shadow Chris Benoit cast over the industry, especially in the eyes of non wrestling fans.

It could happen, and sending The Undertaker to the fight to create buzz was a stroke of genius, it kind of made it feel like a WWE invasion. Will it happen? I don't think so, Dana White has stated in the past that he respects Vince McMahon but in every interview has where a crossover has been discussed, makes it clear that the UFC and WWE are two completely different monsters.

I love UFC and WWE but for different reasons and Brock being Undertakers Wrestlemania opponent while exciting in theory would seam too gimmicky to me as I'm sure it would to a lot of other fans. To me it makes more sense to have him face a WWE performer to do a really good job of sending him off and putting over an up and coming talent. And out of all the rumors, I'd like to see the Sheamus match, they've put a lot into this pale HHH clone, so they might a well go the distance, otherwise making him a two time champ seems a little insulting to us fans.

As for Brock, I can't wait to see his comeback fight. He strikes me as a fighter who learns from his mistakes and improves on them. I think when he fights again he'll be a more controlled and disciplined bat out of hell and really cement his place as an MMA great. And honestly a WWE one shot would cheapen all that he's worked hard to create in the UFC.

Scottland
11-04-2010, 11:47 PM
The Undertaker is going to be going under the knife this weekend & word has it that no one knows if he will be able to return in time for this year's Wrestlemania. So, what happens if the Dead Man can't make it this year? Will he be able to last another year to do another Wrestlemania if he misses this one?

One thing is certain, Taker's days as a wrestler seem to be hanging by a few threads.

Bodom
11-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Hope he does't come back too soon. Would rather our last Wrestlemania memory of Undertaker be his HBK match

Kid_Gangsta
11-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Who cares if he miss this WM. Its not gonna be the first one he missed. http://i55.tinypic.com/124jztt.gif

6maximum6carnage6
11-05-2010, 03:32 AM
100% or not Undertaker will be at mania

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 07:05 AM
dont worry he will be at mania.

WWTNA
11-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Now there has been alot of talk on who should be Undertaker's opponent at WM 27. WWE creatives feel that Shameus or Wade Barrett should be his opponent. Wade Barrett or Shameus being name candidate to try and end the streak is idiotic to me. Both superstars are new young talent on the main event scene . Shameus needs another fued or storyline to be a top main eventer because as of late, I haven't been taking him seriously since he losted to Santino a week ago. Wade Barrett is getting a great push(being the leader of Nexus) but he is still new in my eyes. It would not make sense making Barrett's first WM match be against an icon like The Undertaker. You know The Undertaker will win the match so it will be predictable. None of these superstars should be Undertaker's opponent at WM 27.

What WWE should do is try to get people like Goldberg to face The Undertaker at WM 27. WM 27 will be in the Georgia Dome where Goldberg won the WCW title from Hulk Hogan back in 1998 so it would make sense that he would want to end the streak at WM 27. It could also make alot of money! If they can't get Goldberg, they can go for Chris Jericho or Rey Mysterio.

My question is who do you feel should face The Undertaker at WM 27?

Robstar
11-06-2010, 02:09 PM
My mum would be a better opponent than that fraud Goldberg. The guy is not a wrestler - he's just a football player who does other things here and there. Holy crap, Hogan would be a better opponent for Undertaker, at least the guy is dedicated to the 'sport'.
Jericho is a good suggestion and he has no problem putting people over. But if you consider that we won't be seeing The Deadman until next year, then finishing off his feud with Kane will be priority. Given the small window of time to end that and start towards something else and make it credible and worthwhile, that mean 'Taker would have to beat Kane in the first 2 weeks of January, giving us a really cheap climax. IMO, the best buildup for WM next year would see Kane continuing to dominate Undertaker until Wrestlemania and have 'Taker go over big time there to end it.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-06-2010, 02:22 PM
The only person I see facing off against 'Taker at WM 27 would have to be Kane, but if their feud were to end early (before WM) then I'd have to pick somebody who has already accomplished a lot versus it being an up-and-coming star, UNLESS that up-and-coming star is going to come out of WM 27 victorious. I highly doubt that Sheamus an Wade Barret are even worthy of achieving such a thing as beating 'Taker. An Sheamus has leaped down into the upper-midcard playing bully games with Santino so the likely scenario would be The Undertaker vs. Wade Barret w/ Nexus at ringside at WM 27. But knowing the WWE they may pick out somebody entirely different instead of the two that have been rumored to face him over the last couple of weeks here.

WWTNA
11-06-2010, 02:26 PM
My mum would be a better opponent than that fraud Goldberg. The guy is not a wrestler - he's just a football player who does other things here and there. Holy crap, Hogan would be a better opponent for Undertaker, at least the guy is dedicated to the 'sport'.
Jericho is a good suggestion and he has no problem putting people over. But if you consider that we won't be seeing The Deadman until next year, then finishing off his feud with Kane will be priority. Given the small window of time to end that and start towards something else and make it credible and worthwhile, that mean 'Taker would have to beat Kane in the first 2 weeks of January, giving us a really cheap climax. IMO, the best buildup for WM next year would see Kane continuing to dominate Undertaker until Wrestlemania and have 'Taker go over big time there to end it.

i feel you about goldberg.the fact that he doesn't want to have anything to do with wrestling is just disappointing but you have to admit it will make money.

$$$ Maker
11-06-2010, 02:30 PM
I think Crhis Jericho should face him and beat him, but if he can't make it to WM Triple H should face him in a Hell in a Cell match and lose to the Undertaker and both should retire the next day.

Robstar
11-06-2010, 02:36 PM
i feel you about goldberg.the fact that he doesn't want to have anything to do with wrestling is just disappointing but you have to admit it will make money.

Woah! Never said it wouldn't make money, we all know it would. It's just that I'm of the opinion that these 'legends' like Goldberg and The Rock should not be encouraged to be coming back - in whatever capacity. I have no time for people who bailed on the industry as soon as they had gotten what they wanted.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 02:48 PM
The greatest thing ever would be Santino turning heel again and ending Taker's Wrestlemania streak with his patented roll-up. Fire extinguishers would have to be dispensed to the crowd to contain all of the heat.

Robstar
11-06-2010, 02:52 PM
The greatest thing ever would be Santino turning heel again and ending Taker's Wrestlemania streak with his patented roll-up. Fire extinguishers would have to be dispensed to the crowd to contain all of the heat.

You must be Vince Russo to have such a flash of inspiration like that! It's Vintage Russo! However - you should have said Santina and you would have the best WM main event ever!

Bodom
11-06-2010, 02:56 PM

It' going to take bullets to contain the mobs

WWTNA
11-06-2010, 02:57 PM
I think Crhis Jericho should face him and beat him, but if he can't make it to WM Triple H should face him in a Hell in a Cell match and lose to the Undertaker and both should retire the next day.

that would be a good idea but i don't think wwe would allow that. They want new superstars who never faced undertaker at WM.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 02:58 PM
You must be Vince Russo to have such a flash of inspiration like that! It's Vintage Russo! However - you should have said Santina and you would have the best WM main event ever!

Taker could piledrive Santino through the mat, followed by an eruption of light from the bottom of the ring, and then an emerging Santina (complete with angel wings) holding Taker's tattered MMA gloves high above her head. All the fans go home happy.

EDIT: Oh, and the ending should also involve Santino/Santina stealing the Undertaker's Subway sandwich.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Taker could piledrive Santino through the mat, followed by an eruption of light from the bottom of the ring, and then an emerging Santina (complete with angel wings) holding Taker's tattered MMA gloves high above her head. All the fans go home happy.

Someone's been in Shieky baby's stash.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 03:00 PM

Taser blasts and bean-bag bullets to the fans would be a terrific way to usher out the PG era, imo.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Someone's been in Shieky baby's stash.

Yeah, twice. ;)

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Im just gonna throw this out there.......

Takers seeming to be having ALOT of injuries lately! Could we see Takers last match at WM27.....!?!

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Yeah, twice. ;)

And yet you're still alive. Amazing

Bodom

Takers seeming to be having ALOT of injuries lately! Could we see Takers last match at WM27.....!?!

Or could we have already seen his last match? Just have to wait and see

Iron Ape

I would be fine with seeing Taker's last Mania match be WM26. No way he's going out on a higher note than that.

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 03:07 PM
I would be fine with seeing Taker's last Mania match be WM26. No way he's going out on a higher note than that.

I couldnt agree anymore it will take a match of even greater epicness as the HBK match!!! This is probably the main thing i love about raaaastlin how unpredictable it CAN be lol!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 03:10 PM

Im not sure even bullets would contain the mob, you might need more fire power like this http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0pJTaBw9yHnfOOa2CloZ6m7H3oUoxr fQr9jnAkKsykdALhU4&t=1&usg=__oXZSFmHh05h-EvYUrj6V60rfEuM=
U MAD???

justindlfox
11-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I will be so happy if Undertaker pins a face Cena cleanly and then retires with an unbeaten streak in the most emotional way.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 03:19 PM
I will be so happy if Undertaker pins a face Cena cleanly and then retires with an unbeaten streak in the most emotional way.

Dead people shouldn't cry.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Dead people shouldn't cry.

Not if a really cruel prankster is nearby

wallyman
11-06-2010, 03:21 PM
if anyone beats taker..it shoundt be some1 whos stablished already...it should be wade barret or some1 comin gup omn the roster....just sayin what would beating taker do for john cena triple or even randy ortong...imagine what it can do for wade alberto tyler rexs...just saying....if taker ever loses it shoundnt be to a stablished star.....but on the other hand i dont think taker will ever lose

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 03:25 PM
if anyone beats taker..it shoundt be some1 whos stablished already...it should be wade barret or some1 comin gup omn the roster....just sayin what would beating taker do for john cena triple or even randy ortong...imagine what it can do for wade alberto tyler rexs...just saying....if taker ever loses it shoundnt be to a stablished star.....but on the other hand i dont think taker will ever lose

The mere idea of Tyler Reks ever beating The Undertaker just made me die a little on the inside.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Such blasphemy should never be spoken of again. I repeat. NEVER

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 03:27 PM
The mere idea of Tyler Reks ever beating The Undertaker just made me die a little on the inside.

lol at that statement!

He must retire unbeaten! I woulda said make it 20-0 but with persistent injuries he might not make it another 2 years! He is gettin on a bit and i wouldnt like to see him do it for the sake of it like Flair or Nash for eg!

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Such blasphemy should never be spoken of again. I repeat. NEVER

You mods should consider making it a bannable offense.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:39 PM
You mods should consider making it a bannable offense.

I really should, but I have "morals"

Goddammit.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 03:56 PM

An unestablished star should beat Taker @ Wrestlemania? HELL NO! There has only been one guy that was given permission to defeat Taker at Wrestlmania & he turned it down. Truth of the matter is Taker isn't going to lose at Wrestlemania. It's part of Taker's legacy & what makes him that much more unique. Vince doesn't want the streak to end & Taker is known to have great pride in it. Sorry, Taker ISN'T losing to anyone @ Wrestlemania especially to a unestablished/rookie wrestler.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 03:57 PM

randy ortong ftw he should beat taker.

Robstar
11-06-2010, 04:14 PM
An unestablished star should beat Taker @ Wrestlemania? HELL NO! There has only been one guy that was given permission to defeat Taker at Wrestlmania & he turned it down. Truth of the matter is Taker isn't going to lose at Wrestlemania. It's part of Taker's legacy & what makes him that much more unique. Vince doesn't want the streak to end & Taker is known to have great pride in it. Sorry, Taker ISN'T losing to anyone @ Wrestlemania especially to a unestablished/rookie wrestler.

Who was given permission?

Bodom
11-06-2010, 04:27 PM

Correct me if im wrong, but I assume he means the story going around years ago about Taker wanting Kane to be the one to defeat him. Nothing more than a rumor.

ajb3500
11-06-2010, 04:31 PM
I believe the rumours were that taker himself offered Kane the chance to beat him, then kurt angle couple years later, but both declined.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 05:00 PM

I was really trying to avoid to bring up the individual but the person Taker & Vince gave permission to defeat Taker was...Randy Orton. Orton turned it down & wanted to rather lose to Taker as many within the industry feel losing to Taker @ Wrestlmania is considered an honor. Orton has been the only man granted the shot. There has been rumors of others but all hear say. Orton is the only one though. No one else has been given that grant. Vince though, at one point was considering Ted DiBiase Jr. to defeat Taker at some point but those plans have changed since Vince now feels defeating the streak would tarnish Taker's legacy.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 05:01 PM
I was really trying to avoid to bring up the individual but the person Taker & Vince gave permission to defeat Taker was...Randy Orton. Orton turned it down & wanted to rather lose to Taker as many within the industry feel losing to Taker @ Wrestlmania is considered an honor. Orton has been the only man granted the shot. There has been rumors of others but all hear say. Orton is the only one though. No one else has been given that grant. Vince though, at one point was considering Ted DiBiase Jr. to defeat Taker at some point but those plans have changed since Vince now feels defeating the streak would tarnish Taker's legacy.

Does this qualify as irony? Or can I just continue laughing?

Scottland
11-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Does this qualify as irony? Or can I just continue laughing?

Robstar asked & I answered but you have permission to laugh (sadly) at the irony Bodom. Yes, it is irony...very bad irony.

Man, did I just get kicked in the face with my own foot.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Ted DiBiase Jr.? Haha. What a colossal friggin' failure that would have been.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 05:09 PM

Yeah...I wasn't big on the notion either when I first heard about it but it's true though Vince was high on DiBiase when he first came into the scene.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 05:14 PM

It's a shame too. DiBiase had so much potential. Now he's a joke

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 05:19 PM

It's crazy how Cody has passed him by. I never would have seen that coming.

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 05:22 PM

Agreed! piss take that DiBiase is jobbin on raw!

Bodom
11-06-2010, 05:22 PM

If you told me that a year ago, I would have laughed in your face.

This "million dollar brat" gimmick has been an absolute fail.

Side note: Everytime DiBiase come out, I cry. It means I have to hear his music.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Side note: Everytime DiBiase come out, I cry. It means I have to hear his music.

Yes! It's so incredibly awful.

It's crazy how much Ted's shitty gimmick has devalued Maryse, too.

Robstar
11-06-2010, 05:26 PM

I know right? Now all he does is piss and moan about that belt and has Maryse to help him look even more foolish. It's a shame and who would have thought Cody would end up seeming the more promising of the 2?

I really don't see what point ending the streak would serve; there's a million ways to get guys over, why do it at the expense of Undertaker's Wrestlemania legacy?

Bodom
11-06-2010, 05:31 PM
I know right? Now all he does is piss and moan about that belt and has Maryse to help him look even more foolish. It's a shame and who would have thought Cody would end up seeming the more promising of the 2?

I really don't see what point ending the streak would serve; there's a million ways to get guys over, why do it at the expense of Undertaker's Wrestlemania legacy?

Besides it would put the guy over HUGE? They would have to be really careful with who. No sense having it be someone they may just release in a couple years or just flop.

Personally. I don't see it ever happening.

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 05:33 PM
I say Randy Orton because he had a great match against Taker at Wrestlemania 21. They even had his father run-in during the match.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 05:48 PM
I say Randy Orton because he had a great match against Taker at Wrestlemania 21. They even had his father run-in during the match.

Why would they kill the streak to put over a guy who is, well, already massively over?

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Why would they kill the streak to put over a guy who is, well, already massively over?

dont mind him he is just mentioning orton because he "has" to.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 05:52 PM

I also "have" the ability to eliminate it

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 05:52 PM

Yeah, I've noticed he seems to have a bit of an e-boner for him.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 05:53 PM
i thought ipits was the only one...

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Robstar's new avatar and signature are so money. :D

TheMadThinker
11-06-2010, 05:57 PM
I doubt the Undertaker will ever get beat at Wrestlemania, but if he does it will definitely be some type of screw job to put someone over as a major heel. Say for instance Cena.

Robstar
11-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Robstar's new avatar and signature are so money. :D

You know it! Check out my link to Vickie's website

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:01 PM

she could be my mother ._.

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 06:02 PM

Are you trying to get people to puke their guts out and die?

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Are you trying to get people to puke their guts out and die?

Aren't you the guy who looks at nostrils when watching porn?

Bodom
11-06-2010, 06:06 PM

Bwaahahhaha!!

Zing.

Iron Ape

From Vickie's Fun Facts:

Matt Hardy was her partying partner when she was on the road with WWE.

She thinks Edge is hot and he helped her a lot in WWE.

She enjoyed the wedding episode of Smackdown and being in bed with Edge!

Her favorite wrestler will always be Eddie Guerrero.

She loves ribs.

She prefers waffles w/ syrup and fruit over pancakes but loves blueberry pancakes.

She plays Wii and could kick your butt at it (guaranteed), haha.

She says CM Punk and Lita make a cute couple.

She says her daughter Shaul is just like her father Eddie and even walks like him.

Vickie says Mary Anne is the woman who makes her look good!

Vickie loves her true fans, which means she loves just about every person who visits this site!

IPEEINTHESHOWER

Scottland, I'm starting to think you like it when I talk about you and Orton

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 06:07 PM

Yeah what of it.

Robstar
11-06-2010, 06:07 PM
she could be my mother ._.

Is your mum single?

Bodom
11-06-2010, 06:09 PM
She loves ribs.

I laughed way harder than I should have at that.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Is your mum single?

no but when i look at vickie i no longer see a young girl..and im not aware of how old she is..

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah what of it.

At least you get the most bang for your buck on a box of Kleenex, I guess.

God bless you!

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 06:14 PM

It would take a Flinstones size platter to satisfy a woman of Vickie's stature.

http://blogs.eciad.ca/rcutler/files/2009/01/flintstones_ribs1.jpg

Rich Cranium
11-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Maybe she will be the Undertaker's WM27 opponent

Robstar
11-06-2010, 06:16 PM
no but when i look at vickie i no longer see a young girl..and im not aware of how old she is..

So, the only thing that should be seen on tv is the young and beautiful people? Man, you are deep!

Robstar
11-06-2010, 06:18 PM

I have a 'rib' she can suck the meat off!

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 06:20 PM

I'd be worried about her trying to get to the marrow in the bone.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 06:22 PM
So, the only thing that should be seen on tv is the young and beautiful people? Man, you are deep!

No doubt Rob, Vickie is a cougar. The more she is on TV the more excited I get. Where did you get that awesome pic of her??? I'm so jealous.

on a side note, sorry for the lips pic, the evil voice in my head made me do it, blame him he's drunk.:o

Bodom
11-06-2010, 06:22 PM

.................................................. .................

Robstar
11-06-2010, 06:23 PM
No doubt Rob, Vickie is a cougar. The more she is on TV the more excited I get. Where did you get that awesome pic of her??? I'm so jealous.

on a side note, sorry for the lips pic, the evil voice in my head made me do it, blame him he's drunk.:o

It's on the website! Just follow the link to this gorgeous milf's website

Bodom
11-06-2010, 06:25 PM

You have Voices in your head?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 06:26 PM

would you also like her to suck it dry?
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjKTHSEF-Bt2MSsz5c9j41FuK91-igEAhX8ORLHOpHt0ZBdA&t=1&h=167&w=167&usg=__n2GQPENgZ7INjFeRY3-3uCThft0=