PDA

View Full Version : WWE Survivor Series

HCollins-TNA1
11-20-2011, 07:15 PM
1.Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. John Morrison - For the WWE US Title
2.Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Eve -For the WWE Divas Title Lumber Jill match
3.Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Hunico & Dolph Ziggler) vs. Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston & Sin Cara) - Traditional Survivor Series Match
4.Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show -For the World title
5. Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk- for the WWE title
6. Rock and Cena vs R-Truth and Miz

HCollins-TNA1
11-20-2011, 07:19 PM
1.Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. John Morrison - For the WWE US Title
2.Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Eve -For the WWE Divas Title
3.Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Hunico & Dolph Ziggler) vs. Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston & Sin Cara) - Traditional Survivor Series Match
4.Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show -For the World title
5. Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk- for the WWE title
6. Rock and Cena vs R-Truth and Miz

Winners and why!!!!
1. Dolph Ziggler by DQ
2 Eve will pull off the upset
3. Team Orton
4. Mark Henry setting for the rematch at TLC
5. Del Rio setting up for the rematch at TLC
6. Rock and Cena after Rock lays out Miz and Truth and then walk out on Cena

Necroyeti
11-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Live PPV chat thread?

Looking at the card, it appears the matches will be given a good amount of bell-to-bell time tonight.

I'm still fully expecting to be underwhelmed by this show though.

Oh, and I REALLY want Del Rio to go over. I just want the WWE to throw me a bone with this guy for once like they did in 2010, instead of booking him as an utter joke.

HCollins-TNA1
11-20-2011, 07:30 PM
What Survivor Series should had been!!!

1. Team Barrett( Wade Barrett, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Hunico, and Primo) vs Team Orton ( Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston, and Sin Cara)
2. Team Ziggler ( Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, David Outunga, The Usos) vs Team Ryder( Zack Ryder, John Morrison, Daniel Byran, JTG, Yoshi Tatsu
3. Beth Pheniox vs Eve- WWE Diva title
4 Del Rio vs CM Punk -WWE title
5 Mark henry vd Big Show- World title
6 Cena and Rock vs Mix and R-Truth

HCollins-TNA1
11-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Live PPV chat thread?

Looking at the card, it appears the matches will be given a good amount of bell-to-bell time tonight.

I'm still fully expecting to be underwhelmed by this show though.

Oh, and I REALLY want Del Rio to go over. I just want the WWE to throw me a bone with this guy for once like they did in 2010, instead of booking him as an utter joke.

Not really the best Survivor Series in my opinion.... could had 2 or 3 traditonal series matches instead of 1....

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Live PPV chat thread?

Naa man. Live EWN chatroom ;D

Necroyeti
11-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Not really the best Survivor Series in my opinion.... could had 2 or 3 traditonal series matches instead of 1....
I'm thinking they're going to give this year's SS match the fat end of a half-hour. It won't be a "match of the year contender" unless nothing short of a minor miracle happens, but I'd imagine it would be better than two or three shorter ones.

Naa man. Live EWN chatroom ;D

I'll be there if my internet speed holds!

And yeah I'm totally streaming this event. They're not getting my £15 for that mediocre card.

#OCCUPYWWE y'allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER)

cancron
11-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Wow, I bet Eddie was laughing at his wife during the Zig/Jomo match. Vicki is priceless at times

cancron
11-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Wow, holy crowd behind Ryder

Necroyeti
11-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Hey man, there's a chatroom on this forum where people are talking about the PPV. Come join in!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/misc.php?do=cchatbox

(future reference: click the speech bubble icon at the sidebar at the top left corner of the page)