PDA

View Full Version : WWE Friday Night Smackdown-Week 3

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Smackdown intro and pyro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqPA2gN-iMs
Michael: Hello WWE Fans! We are in the Philadelphia,Pennsylvania for this week's edition of Friday Night Smackdown. I'm your main man Michael Cole joined by Booker T and Josh Matthews. Guys we are officially 9 days away from Night of Champions and with Wade Barrett becoming the number one contender does that mean he could potentially beat Randy Orton and where does that leave Sheamus.

**Randy Orton's theme song HITS!** (1:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlAzke71SI
He enters the ring and grabs a mic.
Randy: Fans, we are only 9 days away from Night of Champions. And as your World Heavyweight Champion I promise that Wade Barrett will be getting an ass whooping from me. Ya see I have a few problems with a few wrestlers here on Smackdown. Wade Barrett is one of those guys. All Wade will ever do is continue to speak about how he will be kicking my ass in 9 days. But that wont happen Wade isn't the kind of guy that has the potential to do that.. Ya see..

**Cody Rhodes theme song HITS!** (1:00)
Cody: Randy, what do you know about potential? Your one of the oldest men on the roster and your talking about potential. To tell the truth I may have absolutely nothing to do with this, but I can't wait when Wade Barrett kicks your ass at Night of Champions. You may be asking why I want Wade to beat you. It's pretty simple. I have an agreement in place with Barrett that when he wins the World Heavyewight Championship that Cody Rhodes will be his first competitor.

**Sheamus' theme song HITS! (1:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzCAUzhc_Pg
Sheamus: Lad, your telling me that you will be the first competitor of Wade Barrett when he wins the championship. Keep dreaming Lad because Wade Barrett won't beat Randy Orton. I am the only man in this roster that can go toe-to-toe with the Viper. And When I get my chance at the World Heavyweight Championship, I am going to devenomize the Viper in all it's entirety.
**Wade Barrett's theme song HITS!**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdLqTJmPBE
He enters the ring and grabs a mic
Wade: So this is what you guys are speaking about. Whether or not I will be beating Randy Orton in 9 days. It's pretty simple Randy, because when that bell rings I am going to jump on you and repeatedly punch you in your face until you bleed profusely. Ya see I have no intention to just pin you Randy. I want to hurt you, and as for who gets the next title shot. It's going to be Cody Rhodes. He reminds me of myself. So when do I kick Randy Orton's ass I don't mind retaining against Cody.
**Teddy Long's theme song HITS!** (1:00)
Teddy: Guys! Stop this RIGHT NOW! I am tired of the bickering that has been taking place in the past few weeks. And my decision is now FINAL. The match between Randy Orton and Wade Barrett at Night of Champions will be a No disqualification match! As for the Main Event tonight? It will be a tag team matchup comprising of Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes taking on Sheamus and Randy Orton!

Michael: Wow BIG NEWS coming from Teddy Long regarding the matchup at Night of Champions.
Josh: You bet Cole! The sadistic mind of Randy Orton will come into play at Night of Champions when he faces Wade Barrett in a No disqualification match!
Booker T: But imagine our main event! Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes taking on Sheamus and Randy Orton! I can't wait
Michael: Your gonna have to Booker, as we got IC Champ Ted DiBiase and Yoshi Tatsu NEXT!
--COMMERCIAL BREAK--
**Ted DiBiase theme song HITS!**
**Yoshi Tatsu's theme song HITS!**
The match begins and lasts (5:12)
Winner: Ted DiBiase by pinfall
Climax: Ted DiBiase performs "Dream Street" and pins Yoshi

Michael: Great win for Ted, he is looking more and more credible every single day. By the end of tonight WWE.com will tell us who Ted DiBiase will face at Night of Champions.
Josh: Ted is a credible superstar and these wins that he continues to rack up is a sign of good things to come.
Booker: You bet We are now joined by Scott Stanford backstage with Daniel Bryan
---INTERVIEW---
Scott: So Daniel, when are you going to cash the Money In The Bank?
Daniel: I'm all about the element of surprise. And thats what I plan to do with this Money In The Bank. Frankly, I can cash it in whenever I feel like it. That's the best part about it. It's not like a rematch clause where I need to check in with Teddy Long and we need to have a 2hr discussion and eventually he'll give in. No need for that when it comes to Money In The Bank.
Scott: Thanks! And good luck in your match tonight!
--COMMERCIAL BREAK--
**Daniel Bryan's theme song HITS!**
**Hunico's theme song HITS!**
The match begins and lasts (6:22)
Winner: Daniel Bryan by submission
Climax: Daniel Bryan performs The Lebell Lock and Hunico taps out at (6:11) and Hunico taps out (6:21)

Michael: Great win for Daniel Bryan. MR.MONEY IN THE BANK!
Booker T: Smooth wrestling by Bryan, great Lebell lock and Hunico tapped out!
Josh Matthews: DIVAS next!
--COMMERCIAL BREAK---
**AJ's theme song HITS!**
**Aksana's theme song HITS!**
The match begins and lasts (2:14)
Winner: AJ by pinfall
Climax: AJ performs the shining wizard and pins Aksana.

Josh: Our final match of the night before that coveted main event. We got Mark Henry taking on Christian!
**Mark Henry's theme song HITS!**
**Christian's theme song HITS!**
The match begins and lasts (8:14)
Winner: Christian by pinfall
Climax: Christian reverses The Worlds Strongest Slam and performs "The Killswitch" and pins Henry

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Michael: Our MAIN EVENT is NEXT!
--COMMERCIAL BREAK--
**Randy Orton's theme song HITS!**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlAzke71SI
**Sheamus' theme song HITS!**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzCAUzhc_Pg
**Cody Rhodes theme song HITS!**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wO_vimy_Vg
**Wade Barrett's theme song HITS!**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdLqTJmPBE

The match begins and lasts (11:14)
Winner:Cody Rhodes/Wade Barrett by Pinfall
Climax: At (7:14) Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett are now on a streak. Cody Rhodes hits the "Cross Rhodes" and Wade Barrett hits "Wasteland" Both of the finishers happening at the expense of Randy Orton. Cody Rhodes goes for the pin but Orton kicks out at 2.5. Randy Orton yells at Sheamus and punches him in the face. Sheamus leaves the ring. The match is now a handicap match. At (9:14) Randy Orton hits an RKO on Cody Rhodes, dodges a punch from Wade Barrett and hits an RKO on Wade Barrett. Sheamus arrives back at the ring. Randy Orton turns around and Sheamus connects "The Brogue Kick". Sheamus picks Cody Rhodes up and pins Randy Orton. MATCH ENDS but Sheamus then takes a chair from underneath the ring and bashes Randy Orton. The three superstars are now up and steady and Cody Rhodes hits a "Cross Rhodes on Orton" Wade Barrett hits another "Wasteland" and Sheamus ends it off with a "Celtic Cross"

Michael: What a way to finish Smackdown! We'll see you next week for another edition of Friday Night Smackdown!

Wars_Raghe
11-26-2011, 11:45 AM
WWE.com Exclusive: Ted DiBiase will defend his Intercontenental Championship against Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions.

S.E. Zero
11-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Smackdown Review:

Orton opens the show giving a great promo before surprisingly Rhodes interrupts and speaks of wanting Orton to lose and an agreement between him and Barrett is in place where should Barrett win Rhodes will challenge him for the World Heavyweight Championship but of course Sheamus follows and speaks that he believes Orton will win and that he will be the next challenger as Barret interrupts and shows promo wise why he is a great choice to be #1 contender, I'm a fan of Barrett's promos and you did a good job on this one.

Surprise, surprise Long comes out announces the World Heavyweight Championship match will be no DQ and makes a tag team match between these 4 Superstars for later tonight.

DiBiase wins, not bad at all. It will be interesting to see who challenges him at Night of Champions.

Interesting promo from Bryan about his MITB briefcase before defeating Hunico but here's the thing following the WWE Cole always disliked Bryan so why would he be excited if Bryan won, it seems out of character for him so watch out for that next time.

AJ Lee wins, very nice.

Great win for Christian over Henry.

Great win for Rhodes and Barrett before Sheamus brings a chair and strikes Orton with it and soon after all three Superstars deliver their finishers on Orton to finish the show.

Overall the same message I delivered on the Raw Review applies here, to more promo wouldve made this so much better but presentation wise it was way better than previous shows.

Not bad work at all.

S.E. Zero
11-29-2011, 01:14 PM
WWE.com Exclusive: Ted DiBiase will defend his Intercontenental Championship against Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions.

DiBiase vs. Bryan should be quite exciting for sure.