PDA

View Full Version : TMZ: Matt Hardy KICKED OUT of Rehab

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 12:53 AM
TMZ.com is reporting that Matt Hardy has been kicked out of rehab after failing a breathalyzer test. Hardy was sent to rehab after a number of incidences that got him into trouble with the law and forced him into a rehabilitation programme or face the prospects of jail with a one million dollar bond. When confronted about the results of the breathalyzer Hardy insisted he had not been drinking and "just used mouthwash."

you can read the article in its entirety here (http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/18/matt-hardy-kicked-out-rehab/#.TsdEKzDlY41)

Krysys
11-19-2011, 01:13 AM
The following is from TMZ.com:
Former wrestling champ Matt Hardy was
kicked out of court-ordered rehab today
for failing a breathalyzer test ... this
according to multiple sources.
Earlier this year, Hardy was ordered to
go to rehab by the court after a string of
run-ins with the law.
We're told the staff at the rehab got
suspicious of Hardy's behavior on Friday
and gave him a breathalyzer test on the
spot ... which he failed. According to our
sources, Hardy was adamant he wasn't
drinking ... and said he only failed
because he had "just used mouthwash."
The staff wasn't convinced and gave
Hardy the old heave-ho from the facility.
Back in September, the Moore County DA
said if Hardy didn't comply with the
treatment, he would be put in jail on a
million dollar bond. We're told Hardy
still had about a month to go before he
was through.
We reached out to Hardy ... so far no
word back.

is anyone really surprised by this?

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Not suprised at all by this. It seems lately anytime you see the name Hardy in a news article, it is never a good news story.

AreYaSerious
11-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Isn't a rehab facility suppose to help you break the habit? Instead of kicking them out for doing the habit. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Poot-Hair
11-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Not suprised at all by this. It seems lately anytime you see the name Hardy in a news article, it is never a good news story. Well he just screwed himself...he should have known better than to be drinking at a rehab. Lol and he just went home, so he screwed himself

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Not suprised at all by this. It seems lately anytime you see the name Hardy in a news article, it is never a good news story.

It's true!

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 01:37 AM
already a thread on this

Robstar
11-19-2011, 01:58 AM
And we all thought Jeff was the doomed one. With so much on the line, all I can say is......Hardy you fool. I wonder if this is all borne out of jealousy towards his brother?

The Brown One
11-19-2011, 02:00 AM
I really thought Matt was going to get clean this time. I looked at him as the responsible brother, the one whos supposed to look out for Jeff. Then he went down the same path as Jeff, and now this. I wanted him to get better but he didn't want it enough for himself. I hope he doesn't die.

IrkenInvader
11-19-2011, 02:01 AM
Damn it, let down by a Hardy again.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Matt's actions makes Jeff's arrest look like nothing

AreYaSerious
11-19-2011, 02:14 AM
One question. Isn't a rehab facility suppose to help you, and not kick you out for what you're struggling with. Correct me if I'm wrong.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 02:15 AM
One question. Isn't a rehab facility suppose to help you, and not kick you out for what you're struggling with. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah well they saw he had no hope, he's turning into Scott Hall version 2 sadly

AreYaSerious
11-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Yeah well they saw he had no hope, he's turning into Scott Hall version 2 sadly

It's official Matt Hardy is now the Charlie Sheen of pro wrestling.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 02:21 AM
it's official matt hardy is now the charlie sheen of pro wrestling.

....#winning!

AreYaSerious
11-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Matt and Charlie are probably getting high as we speak.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 02:33 AM
Matt and Charlie are probably getting high as we speak.

i'd believe you

Robstar
11-19-2011, 02:36 AM

Yes but you're missing the point. If someone is using their drug of choice at a rehab facility, it endangers the sobriety of others who are attempting to recover. Thus, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Trust me, I have seen the inside of more rehabs than I can count and the old mouthwash trick is tried and tested by many - and has about a 99.8% failure rate.

Super Kicked
11-19-2011, 03:26 AM
Proof positive that if a person does not want to get well, you can't force him. I really thought he was going to turn it around this time.

And his excuse cracks me up. "I just drank mouth wash." Sounds like a high schooler getting busted after prom.

AreYaSerious
11-19-2011, 03:54 AM
Yes but you're missing the point. If someone is using their drug of choice at a rehab facility, it endangers the sobriety of others who are attempting to recover. Thus, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Trust me, I have seen the inside of more rehabs than I can count and the old mouthwash trick is tried and tested by many - and has about a 99.8% failure rate.

Good point. Never saw it that way.

jjsinnz
11-19-2011, 04:10 AM
oh geez here we go again....sounds like another scott hall to me.which is sad because scott hall was one of my favorites as a youth....but matt hardy is such a media whore,he's probably doing this to get on celebrity rehab.

TheLegendaryIcon
11-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Difference between Scott Hall and Matt Hardy? Scott Hall was actually good at some point in his career rather than being carried by his similarly messed up brother.

VanHooliganX
11-19-2011, 09:10 AM
is anyone really surprised by this?

Not in the slightest. Although i'm surprised he lasted this long. lol

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 09:26 AM
UPDATE:

Matt Hardy was arrested in the early hours of Saturday morning following his dismissal from rehab. The former WWE and TNA Star was picked up by cops when he got off the plane last night in Moore County. Hardy faces imprisonment on a million dollar bond for failure to complete court-order rehab treatment.
Hardy was kicked out of rehab on Friday following a failed breathalyzer test when staff become suspicious of his behavour. The wrestling star insisted he had not been drinking and that he had "just used mouthwash" which lead to staff to believe he was lying and his subsequent dismissal.

Here's Matt's latest yearbook picture

http://cdn.wrestlingnewssource.com/i/hardyrehabmug.jpg

xAzureSkye
11-19-2011, 09:33 AM
surprised that TMZ didnt add a pile of bullshit to the story, they're always good at that

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 09:36 AM
surprised that TMZ didnt add a pile of bullshit to the story, they're always good at that

Oh I know, they did it to Warrior and he was pissed at them for twisting his words

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 09:39 AM
Matt Hardy was kicked out of rehab on Friday after failing a breathalyzer test. Hardy had been home for the week on a visitation pass from the rehab facility.

On Thursday evening, Hardy wrote the following online: "‎"Every chapter in the book of your life, whether good or bad, must be absorbed and learned from and is an integral part of creating a happy ending." MH"

On Friday after his troubles at the rehab facility, Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky wrote the following comments on her Twitter:

"As if today couldn't get any worse. Wow. Just ... heartbroken."

"I REALLY need to stop asking myself if it can get any worse. Somehow, it always does."

She also posted a photo of herself at what appeared to be the Moore County Detention Center sitting beside one of the jail phones, with a frustrated look on her face.

As of this writing, Hardy has not been issued a new court date but the North Carolina courts website lists the following dates upcoming for Matt:

* November 30th - Driving While Impaired

* December 1st - Felony Possession With Intent to Manufacture, Sell and/or Deliver a Schedule 3 Controlled Substance, Felony Possession of a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, Felony Maintaining a Vehicle/Dwelling for Controlled Substances, Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

* December 6th - Reckless Driving with Wanton Disregard

* December 21st - Driving While Impaired, Exceeding a Safe Speed

xAzureSkye
11-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Oh I know, they did it to Warrior and he was pissed at them for twisting his words

Torrie was pissed too when they twisted her words

Giddy
11-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Not in the slightest. Although i'm surprised he lasted this long. lol
I just feel bad for him. He's obviously really messed up

Y2Jryder
11-19-2011, 11:13 AM
I thought this was a wrestling forum

HCollins-TNA1
11-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Shouldn't this be Under the WWE Rehab section or elsewhere???? Matt Hardy don't work for TNA....

Wade Barrett 1979
11-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Shouldn't this be Under the WWE Rehab section or elsewhere???? Matt Hardy don't work for TNA....

There's a WWE Rehab section?!

Sully
11-19-2011, 12:36 PM
AND

Matt just got arrested.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/breaking-update-matt-hardy-arrested-taken-to-jail.html

BlazersDozen
11-19-2011, 12:46 PM
This should be under the WWE section since they were the ones paying for his rehab & Hardy was fired from TNA.

Asherdelampyr
11-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Last promotion Hardy was in was TNA, so I can see why it's here

there should be a WWE rehab section, since there are soo many threads :P

And this is why I thought it was odd that a rehab facility would let Matt go home unattended so early in the program

HCollins-TNA1
11-19-2011, 01:02 PM
There's a WWE Rehab section?!

Well there should be...

IrkenInvader
11-19-2011, 01:03 PM
i already lost faith in jeff. i was starting to get my hopes up when matt said he was going to rehab but know.........

sorry about the grammar hurt my hand.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Well there should be...

True! As Asher said.. there's enough to talk about :p

Tommy Thunder
11-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Very sad.
He's going to end up like Hall if he's not careful.

VanHooliganX
11-19-2011, 01:22 PM

Or it could be fused with the other 1 in the tea spot :)

Wade Barrett 1979
11-19-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm really struggling to see where he goes from here?! Will a stint in jail do him any good?! I guess we can only wait and see!

On a more upbeat note, I've just noticed; Happy Birthday Irk! :)

IrkenInvader
11-19-2011, 01:25 PM
On a more upbeat note, I've just noticed; Happy Birthday Irk! :)

greatest birthday ever.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Or it could be fused with the other 1 in the tea spot :)

Yup, I'm sure as soon a Mod gets on here we'll get, MERGE!!! :)

Sully
11-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Will a stint in jail do him any good?!

He's going to be getting more of a stint with the charges he has piled up on him. It's going to be pretty lengthy from what I hear.

Bodom
11-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Where's that futures ticket I bought when he dared us to bet against him? I'm heading to Nevada this weekend to cash it in.

xAzureSkye
11-19-2011, 03:04 PM
I thought this was a wrestling forum

it's clearly the Tea Spot where you can talk about anything....

Robstar
11-19-2011, 05:54 PM
There was also the 'incident' where Matt ran Jeff off the road! Is he being charged with that? ;) lol

Hardy needs a change in Mattitude.

Sully
11-19-2011, 06:10 PM
There was also the 'incident' where Matt ran Jeff off the road! Is he being charged with that? ;) lol

Hardy needs a change in Mattitude.

Yeah, and didn't he light his house on fire too?

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Yeah, and didn't he light his house on fire too?

Don't forget about the fake suicide note on youtube.

xAzureSkye
11-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Don't forget about the fake suicide note on youtube.

and the ghost in his house

Asherdelampyr
11-19-2011, 06:24 PM
and the ghost in his house

there could be an entire thread just on stupid shit Matt has done... but it would try to off itself

HeelTurn
11-19-2011, 06:27 PM
there could be an entire thread just on stupid shit Matt has done... but it would try to off itself

Nah it would pretend to just for attention, then come back as a reborn site.

Asherdelampyr
11-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Nah it would pretend to just for attention, then come back as a reborn site.

excellent point

so, wonder what gimmick Matt will go with when they finally let him out of prison?

HeelTurn
11-19-2011, 06:32 PM
MATT FACT

That naked picture of himself is going to go down well with his cell mates....

Asherdelampyr
11-19-2011, 06:44 PM
MATT FACT

That naked picture of himself is going to go down well with his cell mates....

yeah, he is gonna spend a bit of time as the "little" spoon

wrestlingfan316
11-19-2011, 08:04 PM
I'd really like to support the guy but he really makes it impossible.

Is he training to be Scott Hall's apprentice or something?

Dr. Death
11-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Well, what did everyone expect? It's Matt Hardy for crying out loud. Mr. Attention Seeker himself. He will not change for a long time, because in order to change, you have to respect and love yourself enough to be honest with yourself, and Matt is incapable of this. Same as Scott Hall - Brothers from another mother.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Who the hell wants to bail Matt Hardy? the bail's set so high that they want to make sure he rots in jail! Who the hell would want to fork over a million bucks to get this failure outta jail, let him die in there!

Iron Ape
11-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Who the hell wants to bail Matt Hardy? the bail's set so high that they want to make sure he rots in jail! Who the hell would want to fork over a million bucks to get this failure outta jail, let him die in there!
Only 10% of a bail's face amount actually needs to be deposited for someone to post.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Only 10% of a bail's face amount actually needs to be deposited for someone to post.

That's still lots of cash

Iron Ape
11-20-2011, 12:21 AM
That's still lots of cash
No doubt. Just not actually a million dollars.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-20-2011, 12:38 AM

Oh yeah i know, and I agree with Reby, let him rot in jail

Rich Cranium
11-20-2011, 12:46 AM
Oh yeah i know, and I agree with Reby, let him rot in jail

That pretty harsh imo. It's not like he's a murderer or a rapist or a Sandusky.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-20-2011, 01:44 AM
That pretty harsh imo. It's not like he's a murderer or a rapist or a Sandusky.

He fucked up let him learn, we tried, Vince tried and Reby tried, it's up to Matt to help himself

Super Kicked
11-20-2011, 09:16 AM

Too bad this didn't happen in Hawaii; it could have been the best episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter ever.

AreYaSerious
11-21-2011, 02:36 AM
Too bad this didn't happen in Hawaii; it could have been the best episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter ever.

Great post, and it sure would of

THEKEVINBRAND
11-22-2011, 02:42 AM

I liked DTBH for awhile but grew tired of it, it's the same shit and same speech over again from Dog! "Alright listen man, I've seen rock bottom too man, it's not funny, I was in Texas jail back in 1977 and I've seen hell on Earth, let me know if you want help so I can bond you again"

Hell Matt would be too busy starting at Beth's big jugs

Y2Jryder
11-22-2011, 02:36 PM
it's clearly the Tea Spot where you can talk about anything....
It's in the Tea spot because the mods moved it here, It wasn't here when I posted this

THEKEVINBRAND
11-22-2011, 02:37 PM
It's in the Tea spot because the mods moved it here, It wasn't here when I posted this

I originally started the thread in the tea spot

Y2Jryder
11-22-2011, 02:42 PM
I originally started the thread in the tea spot

oh well, when I post it, it was in the tna or wwe section