PDA

View Full Version : Baby, Baby, Baby, Ohhhhhh YES!

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm surprised that no one's mentioned this yet, but WWE is trying to get Justin Bieber to perform at Wrestlemania 27!

Before you jump to conclusions, I am in no way, shape or form a fan of his nor will I ever be. But, this is going to get the exposure to a younger audience that WWE is trying to get.

This will be a great move, but I sincerely hope this will be a one time thing.

If this works, hopefully, the guest host or guest star angle will be dropped for good.

BevinBoyz
10-14-2010, 09:08 PM
1) they want a young canadian singer to so sing the american anthem. 2) IF they do this i personally will refuse to watch WM ever again.. it will ruin WM forever IMO!

Bodom
10-14-2010, 09:10 PM
1) they want a young canadian singer to so sing the american anthem. 2) IF they do this i personally will refuse to watch WM ever again.. it will ruin WM forever IMO!

That's a little extreme. Just press the mute button! Thats what its there for! :)

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:13 PM

You don't know that. WM isn't even close to being started.

Like I said, I know he's annoying, but it should get some MAJOR media attention for WWE.

Don't you get it? This is the opportunity that WWE is waiting for. They might be able to get rid of the guest hosts. Possibly some of the childish skits.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPGdbnnFmNvgJkyG2u0a43UHDi_FwQn o1htgUxu-4PRUU_IIQ&t=1&usg=__8H2CWnMRw8A5Syq_ASdB7CEj0Y0=

infinite wisdom
Look at twitter message

Mr Perfect
10-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Before you jump to conclusions, I am in no way, shape or form of his nor will I ever be. But, this is going to get the exposure to a younger audience that WWE is trying to get.

Um the last time i checked the majority of Justin Bieber fans are between the ages of 10-19(Girls) and 30-45(Women.) I understand there's a lot of Girl wrestling fans, but I can't imagine to many high school girls that like the WWE and Justin Bieber.

So I really don't see how this makes sense.. I can't see that many teeny popping girls buying wrestlemania 27 just to see him sing one song..

I personally don't know any guys who like Bieber.

Necroyeti
10-14-2010, 09:15 PM
It can't be any worse than that one time (WM24 or 25) Kid Rock had a 10-minute mini concert that was longer than most of the midcard matches, only for it to be edited out of the DVD anyway. Truly a LOLWWE moment.

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Um the last time i checked the majority of Justin Bieber fans are between the ages of 10-19(Girls) and 30-45(Women.) I understand there's a lot of Girl wrestling fans, but I can't imagine to many high school girls that like the WWE and Justin Bieber.

So I really don't see how this makes sense.. I can't see that many teeny popping girls buying wrestlemania 27 just to see him sing one song..

I personally don't know any guys who like Bieber.

Not just potential fans, but media coverage, too.
WWE is now "family oriented" so it will recieve positive reviews and praise and it will get even more popular.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 09:19 PM
You don't know that. WM isn't even close to being started.

Like I said, I know he's annoying, but it should get some MAJOR media attention for WWE.

Don't you get it? This is the opportunity that WWE is waiting for. They might be able to get rid of the guest hosts. Possibly some of the childish skits.

NO MAN! WWE is going backwards! They are taking whats left of the violent part of the WWE, moving it to the back and shooting it at the head.

This is ADDING childish skits.

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:23 PM
NO MAN! WWE is going backwards! They are taking whats left of the violent part of the WWE, moving it to the back and shooting it at the head.

This is ADDING childish skits.

Over a song? I highly doubt that. Trust me, that's not a part of WM I'll be looking forward to, but it should be worth it.

Robstar
10-14-2010, 09:26 PM
They would have at least found something I consider worse than Kid Rock. Why don't they just ask Nickleback, they seem to do everything else for WWE.

Bottom line is you are buying Wrestlemania for the matches. The 'entertainment' is just a 'plus' ;)

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Over a song? I highly doubt that. Trust me, that's not a part of WM I'll be looking forward to, but it should be worth it.

Just for having Justin Bieber there PERIOD!

WWE lost credibility points.

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:27 PM
They would have at least found something I consider worse than Kid Rock. Why don't they just ask Nickleback, they seem to do everything else for WWE.

Bottom line is you are buying Wrestlemania for the matches. The 'entertainment' is just a 'plus' ;)

Again, I know this, but I'm talking about the attention WWE should get. Why else do you think TNA is having the Shore over?

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Again, I know this, but I'm talking about the attention WWE should get. Why else do you think TNA is having the Shore over?

That is like comparing crap and puke and asking people which you prefer?

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:36 PM
That is like comparing crap and puke and asking people which you prefer?

Crap is a fertilizer. Justin Bieber is the crap. From that crap will emerge a bigger and brighter future for WWE.

Bodom
10-14-2010, 09:41 PM

I would rather shove a spork in my ear than listen to Nickelback

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Crap is a fertilizer. Justin Bieber is the crap. From that crap will emerge a bigger and brighter future for WWE.

I wish being optimistic doesn't apply here -.-

Yes bring on hatred!

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:52 PM
What can I say? I'm a visionary.

But considering WWE continually screws up on a lot of things, it might turn out for the worse.

Guess I never thought of that. :s

Bodom
10-14-2010, 09:54 PM
What can I say? I'm a visionary.

But considering WWE continually screws up on a lot of things, it might turn out for the worse.

Guess I never thought of that. :s

If we're luck Abyss will show up and hit him with his instant death 2x4

TimWeld18
10-14-2010, 09:55 PM
what WWE needs to do is let a good band that gets little to no exposure usually perform. or just a monkey with a tambourine. anything but Bieber.

and for the record, my girlfriend, who just turned 19, loves WWE and hates Bieber. just saying.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 09:55 PM
If we're luck Abyss will show up and hit him with his instant death 2x4

I am praying for that.

WWE must be on crack for thinking of having that kid and perform.

K2Jelly
10-14-2010, 09:56 PM
what WWE needs to do is let a good band that gets little to no exposure usually perform. or just a monkey with a tambourine. anything but Bieber.

and for the record, my girlfriend, who just turned 19, loves WWE and hates Bieber. just saying.

I guess that works, too.

Necroyeti
10-14-2010, 09:59 PM
http://imgur.com/BL9I4.jpg
Not my finest work, but I would tap out forever if this happened

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 10:00 PM
http://imgur.com/BL9I4.jpg
Not my finest work, but I would tap out forever if this happened

A+ for effort!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Necroyeti, you get a golden star from me for the effort. Good job man, good job indeed. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
A smart man covers his ass, a wise man leaves his pants on.

jhorton1215
10-14-2010, 11:11 PM
As someone who is going to this event, in my hometown damnit, the last thing I want to see is Justin Bieber. This kid is a curse on this world, and doesn't deserve the fame he has for sounding like a little girl. If WWE does this to me, then it's really going to be hard for me to want to buy a ticket to Wrestlemania

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-14-2010, 11:22 PM
As someone who is going to this event, in my hometown damnit, the last thing I want to see is Justin Bieber. This kid is a curse on this world, and doesn't deserve the fame he has for sounding like a little girl. If WWE does this to me, then it's really going to be hard for me to want to buy a ticket to Wrestlemania

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I will also be in attendance, but the good thing is I'll be so drunk I'm sure i can drown him out. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
I drink to make other people interesting.

jethro
10-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Successful troll from wwe is successful

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't know if streaming for WM would be worth it if Justin Bieber would be there.

BevinBoyz
10-16-2010, 12:08 PM
I don't know if streaming for WM would be worth it if Justin Bieber would be there.

LOL my thought i watch all the WWE/TNA/UFC PPV's online 4free.. if JB sings at WM it will make me lose all interest in it all.. i would refuse to watch WM for FREE if he's there

SilverGhost
10-16-2010, 12:11 PM
LOL my thought i watch all the WWE/TNA/UFC PPV's online 4free.. if JB sings at WM it will make me lose all interest in it all.. i would refuse to watch WM for FREE if he's there

Exactly!

Its free but at what cost?

BevinBoyz
10-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Exactly!

Its free but at what cost?

At the cost of our sanity!!! even if he was there for 5 mins.. for me that would ruin the 4 hours of the rest of the show..

SilverGhost
10-16-2010, 10:57 PM
At the cost of our sanity!!! even if he was there for 5 mins.. for me that would ruin the 4 hours of the rest of the show..

-drills my own head-

BevinBoyz
10-17-2010, 10:36 AM
-drills my own head-

m4a1-automatic... Points up in mouth... Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

SgtGohan
10-17-2010, 11:36 AM
after he is finished singing he will probably say he was the mistery person that was gonna challenge the undertaker and then bieber ends the streak. hip hip hooray..

SilverGhost
10-17-2010, 12:03 PM
after he is finished singing he will probably say he was the mistery person that was gonna challenge the undertaker and then bieber ends the streak. hip hip hooray..

I would commit suicide xD

BevinBoyz
10-17-2010, 02:00 PM

plus wwe decides for one night all titles are under the old school Hardcore Champion Ship Rules.. he grabs a ref.. wins every title and brings usher 4 the tag titles.....

SilverGhost
10-17-2010, 07:50 PM
plus wwe decides for one night all titles are under the old school Hardcore Champion Ship Rules.. he grabs a ref.. wins every title and brings usher 4 the tag titles.....

That would be extremely horrible.

BevinBoyz
10-17-2010, 08:54 PM
That would be extremely horrible.

yes.. yes it would.. but it's WWE.. i can see them doin something stupid like that..

Bodom
10-17-2010, 08:57 PM
Breaking News: Justin Bieber wins Money in The Bank, hands briefcase to John Cena, Cena pins Undertaker for World Championship

BevinBoyz
10-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Breaking News: Justin Bieber wins Money in The Bank, hands briefcase to John Cena, Cena pins Undertaker for World Championship

then JB pins cena due to reinstated Hardcore title rules!!....
KING: OH MY GOD!! LOOK JR!! I... I MEAN COLE!! JB IS THE NEW CHAMP!! COLE: OH GREAT.. ANOTHER JR REFERENCES!! I QUIT!!!!!!!! CRORD: NA NA NA NA...... NA NA NA NA..... HEY HEY HEYY GOOODDD BYYEEEE!!!!

Bodom
10-17-2010, 09:16 PM
then JB pins cena due to reinstated Hardcore title rules!!....
KING: OH MY GOD!! LOOK JR!! I... I MEAN COLE!! JB IS THE NEW CHAMP!! COLE: OH GREAT.. ANOTHER JR REFERENCES!! I QUIT!!!!!!!! CRORD: NA NA NA NA...... NA NA NA NA..... HEY HEY HEYY GOOODDD BYYEEEE!!!!

Sadly, this probably what it's really going to take to get rid of Cole

BevinBoyz
10-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Sadly, this probably what it's really going to take to get rid of Cole

i think every show the crowd should just chant WE WANT JR!!! that would piss him off lol

Bodom
10-17-2010, 09:22 PM
i think every show the crowd should just chant WE WANT JR!!! that would piss him off lol

Im fairly certain every know and then some internet fan sits behind him and constantly shouts this at him haha

SilverGhost
10-17-2010, 10:36 PM

Bodom shoot my corpse.