PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Primaries

HCollins-TNA1
11-16-2011, 11:47 PM
With the Presidential Primaries starting in almost a month or so and the debates over the past few weeks and months who are you supporting???
Will you re-elect Obama???
Or vote Republican or Independent or what??

capn-edu
11-17-2011, 12:29 AM
there is no "im not voting" option

Sully
11-17-2011, 01:17 AM
Being a democrat, if I was old enough to vote, I would be placing my vote with Barrack Obama. Not only do I think he did fine for his first four years, but he also had a lot on his plate going into the presidency, considering the former president walked us into an imperialistic war over oil. Plus, Barrack promises to had troops home shortly...of course he promised that in his 2008 campaign as well.

Then, you can't forget that under his ruling, Osama Bin Laden was KIA. Of course I don't agree with the civilian celebrations, but as far as the United States as country goes, that was quite a victory.

Dameduse823
11-17-2011, 01:34 AM
After the debates of the past few weeks I don't think theres any doubt the republicans have no one who stands a chance of being elected except for Mit Romney and even his own party seems to be pretending he doesn't exist.

Barack Obama will be re-elected for another four years, and maybe if teh republicans grow up and decide not to stone wall everything he tries to do, it will be a better four years

68wPayne
11-17-2011, 01:39 AM
Personally I am hoping for a Gengrich/Cain Republican ticket. Obama has done nothing but deliver unfufilled promises to the American people and play the "Blame Bush" game for 3 years. He promised to close Gitmo; it's still open, he said he would half the deficit; he has quadrupled it, he has given illegal aliens more rights than American citizens, everyday more and more Americans get on federal aid due to unemployment which keeps getting worse under his watch, trying to force people to pay for a private product weither they want it or not (Obamacare), wasting money on Solyendra, the list goes on and on. I say fuck voting on party lines, if a guy is a failure then he is a damn failure weither he is Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, whatever.

Gengrich has the experience of being in the political game from being around for a long time. Cain has the business knowledge to help American businesses grow and help employ American citizens. So I am hoping hard for Gengrich/Cain 2012

Poot-Hair
11-17-2011, 02:11 AM
Me personally I like either Mike Huckabee or Ron Paul for president and it has nothing to do with being republican or democrat. First let me say that as a 3 tour veteran of the Iraq war, we NEEDED to be there. It's when it went from being less about a war on the taliban and more about rebuilding a country I started having a problem with it. Anyways Huckabee is a good God fearing man and a minister with good morals, that's something I like about him. He's fiscally conservative which is another respectable trait. Ron Paul is a monetary genius, knows the tax code like the back of his hand, and is all for the legalization of marijuana :D. I could go on and on about why I like these two guys but I won't

The problem is Huckabee has already said he is not running so he's out and Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance due to his stance on legalizing marijuana. Herman Cain's 9-9-9 tax thing is an absolute crock of shit. So that leaves Mitt Romney for the repubs. I'm an independant through and through but I have to say damn to Barack Obama....dude thinks that every problem the United States has you can just throw a few billion dollars at it, and the problem goes away. That's not the case at all. That is why though I voted for Obama last time, I will NOT do so again.

VanHooliganX
11-17-2011, 09:07 AM
I voted Ron Paul because his supporters make me life. Hard.

Betcha glad I can't vote ;D

HCollins-TNA1
11-17-2011, 03:50 PM
Why I most likely will vote for Obama.....
Well he has done all he can physically do without abusing power to get the USA back on track... After the 8 years of the Bush President-icy which brought us into 2 wars.... 1 where we should been until we really got the job done, the other where we shouldn't been cause of lies....
Another thing look at how many jobs was lost between 2001 and 2008.... Look at the housing market, the banks, the loan companies, credit unions car companies and etc. between 01 and 08.... Look at the allies whom we lost between 2001 and 2008 cause of the abuse of power Bush had....
Obama had done what he can.... Really there no one that appeals to me on the Republican, besides it seems like they are clowns then candidates....
Now if someone come along between now and next year be it Republican or Independent or other that appeals to me.... I may change my mind, but it looking very very doubtful....

Sully
11-17-2011, 08:17 PM
I sure wish Sarah didn't drop out though. She was hands down the best candidate up there. She's smart, pretty, and she's female. Those are the qualities of a fantastic president. Did I mention she was smart?

She needs to pick a good Vice President though. With Sarah's brains, she needs someone who has strength and intimidation...like Donald Trump. Just think, with those two together, the US would be unstoppable. So unstoppable, that we could probably get in a war with China, and walk out of it cleanly.

Plus, we all know that Donald Trump has the right views in mind. We need a guy like Trump, who is always changing what he thinks regarding political views. Plus, Donald Trump feels so strongly about the death penalty...we need a guy who has the balls to kill someone else for whatever reason. Show's courage...

Like I said, it'd be beautiful if those two ran together, considering they are both two awesome candidates. They both know that being in the 2012 election would just be unfair to the other guys though, so they decided to sit it out, to avoid humiliation from the other party.

And before you ask me, I am completely serious. I am 100% serious...trust me, I'm totally serious.

Rich Cranium
11-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Did you know that George H W Bush is eligible to run again? I wouldn't vote for Mr 999 which turned into 909 since he doesn't have a clue. I could care less about the sexual harassment accusations or whether or not they are true or false. I mean, Clinton was banging the interns and he was a good president.

HCollins-TNA1
11-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Did you know that George H W Bush is eligible to run again? I wouldn't vote for Mr 999 which turned into 909 since he doesn't have a clue. I could care less about the sexual harassment accusations or whether or not they are true or false. I mean, Clinton was banging the interns and he was a good president.

If Cain will be truthfully.... I think it kinda funny he playing like I don't know these women..... After Clinton got caught, he eventually came out and admitted what happened.... It just hurting Cain with all this coming out...

HCollins-TNA1
11-17-2011, 10:22 PM
I sure wish Sarah didn't drop out though. She was hands down the best candidate up there. She's smart, pretty, and she's female. Those are the qualities of a fantastic president. Did I mention she was smart?

She needs to pick a good Vice President though. With Sarah's brains, she needs someone who has strength and intimidation...like Donald Trump. Just think, with those two together, the US would be unstoppable. So unstoppable, that we could probably get in a war with China, and walk out of it cleanly.

Plus, we all know that Donald Trump has the right views in mind. We need a guy like Trump, who is always changing what he thinks regarding political views. Plus, Donald Trump feels so strongly about the death penalty...we need a guy who has the balls to kill someone else for whatever reason. Show's courage...

Like I said, it'd be beautiful if those two ran together, considering they are both two awesome candidates. They both know that being in the 2012 election would just be unfair to the other guys though, so they decided to sit it out, to avoid humiliation from the other party.

And before you ask me, I am completely serious. I am 100% serious...trust me, I'm totally serious.

Mr Reality TV Donald Trump..... All he is worried about is where is the Birth Certificate.... He's a business man but I don't think we need a power hungry guy who had been through some bad business deals... I kinda like Palin But the same applies for Bachmann, but they missing common sense and reality as to historic events........

Sully
11-18-2011, 12:09 PM
missing common sense and reality as to historic events........

What do you mean? Paul Revere was totally warning the British...