PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Curtis

Giddy
11-16-2011, 06:05 PM
I was impressed with Johnny Curtis on NXT last week. I thought he was much better as a smarmy heel than a tweener(?) who makes food puns. It was revealed that he dated Maxine, and I'm hoping that means a Derrick Bateman face turn is coming. What do you guys think? Do you like Johnny Curtis? Do you want Derrick Bateman to turn face again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmguMeW2tI

Tommy Thunder
11-16-2011, 06:23 PM
IMO honest opinion, I'd like to see Bateman and Curtis teaming together as a proper tag team. They're good friends outside the ring, and thus have good chemistry inside. They've teamed together a few times since being in WWE on NXT, and I'd love to see them as a permanent tag team.

Giddy
11-16-2011, 06:28 PM
IMO honest opinion, I'd like to see Bateman and Curtis teaming together as a proper tag team. They're good friends outside the ring, and thus have good chemistry inside. They've teamed together a few times since being in WWE on NXT, and I'd love to see them as a permanent tag team.

That'd be sweet, but Face Bateman is so much better than Heel Bateman

Theunderdog
11-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah for sure, I could see these guys as a team - I think it would be quite funny, I see it as a kind of early days Swagger/Ziggler team like how they were with Vicky in this case Maxine

Could be interesting and expose these guys to more more tv time

Theunderdog
11-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah for sure, I could see these guys as a team - I think it would be quite funny, I see it as a kind of early days Swagger/Ziggler team like how they were with Vicky in this case Maxine

Could be interesting and expose these guys to more more tv time

Tommy Thunder
11-16-2011, 06:31 PM
That'd be sweet, but Face Bateman is so much better than Heel Bateman

True. I also think that Bateman and Daniel Bryan would have made a good face team from season 4 of NXT. DB and DB. They seemed to work well off each other as faces.
I can't stand Bateman as a heel, but I guess that's a good thing.

Giddy
11-16-2011, 07:07 PM
True. I also think that Bateman and Daniel Bryan would have made a good face team from season 4 of NXT. DB and DB. They seemed to work well off each other as faces.
I can't stand Bateman as a heel, but I guess that's a good thing.
Yeah, I think they should've had a Miz-Alex Riley relationship, except as faces. Daniel Bryan as Bateman's mentor was hysterical. DB-Squared would be a great tag team for the WWE

Slivon
12-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Well in my personal open Johnny Curtis should be on Smackdown or Raw because no matter what each week on NXT Curtis never fails to make me laugh my ass off. I think im seeing the next Rated R Superstar, because "I was with your mom last week" is not PG

Y2Jryder
12-08-2011, 12:23 PM
so Curtis is gay or is it just his gimmick??

Giddy
12-08-2011, 05:10 PM
so Curtis is gay or is it just his gimmick??
Matt Striker and Josh Matthews said he was a player, like Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother...

capn-edu
12-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Maxine will leave both for some super power idk Brodus Clay
and will dominate for weeks
then one day Bateman and Curtis will unite and beat the shiet out of him #likeaboss

SgtGohan
12-09-2011, 05:44 AM
and neill patrick harris is gay in real life so there ya have it

Giddy
12-09-2011, 02:41 PM
and neill patrick harris is gay in real life so there ya have it
Haha, thats what I was thinking when I wrote that!

Giddy
12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Maxine will leave both for some super power idk Brodus Clay
and will dominate for weeks
then one day Bateman and Curtis will unite and beat the shiet out of him #likeaboss
As long as Bateman turns face again I'll be happy! But a Curtis-Bateman team would be awesome. The only thing is Curtis is MUCH better as a heel and Bateman is MUCH better as a face

Mizfit
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Johnny Curtis = the reason NXT needs to end

He won the whole thing and was supposed to be the 'WWE's next breakout star', but what has he done? Jobbed to henry in his Smackdown Debut, had a match on superstars, then stuck back on NXT, what a joke, he hasnt even recieved his supposed title shot he is mean to recieve for winning, riddiculus.

Now that i think of it kaitlyn hasnt gotten her's either, what a joke.

Giddy
12-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Johnny Curtis = the reason NXT needs to end

He won the whole thing and was supposed to be the 'WWE's next breakout star', but what has he done? Jobbed to henry in his Smackdown Debut, had a match on superstars, then stuck back on NXT, what a joke, he hasnt even recieved his supposed title shot he is mean to recieve for winning, riddiculus.

Now that i think of it kaitlyn hasnt gotten her's either, what a joke.
Same with Kaval. He lost every match but 1, then got fired. NXT 1 is really the only Season where the winner was the next breakout star (Wade Barrett)

Mizfit
12-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Same with Kaval. He lost every match but 1, then got fired. NXT 1 is really the only Season where the winner was the next breakout star (Wade Barrett)

O, yeah thats how much of a breakout star Kaval was, I forgot about him.

AreYaSerious
12-14-2011, 01:47 AM
NXT is still going on?

I didn't even notice.

Giddy
12-14-2011, 09:14 AM
NXT is still going on?

I didn't even notice.
Haha, this season is gonna hit A YEAR soon... Sweet Baby Jesus...

68wPayne
12-14-2011, 09:33 AM
The second season could have had a breakout star in Husky Harris but they sent his ass back to FCW for whatever reason. I say he could be ruling the midcard right now like a young Bully Ray

Giddy
12-14-2011, 09:49 AM
The second season could have had a breakout star in Husky Harris but they sent his ass back to FCW for whatever reason. I say he could be ruling the midcard right now like a young Bully Ray
I was rooting for Harris all the way! He was the best on that season, everyone knew Kaval was gonna be misused, Lucky Cannon... sucked, Titus O'Neil screwed himself with "If your gonna win, make it a win", Cottonwood screwed himself with "MUSTACHE", A-Ry was good on the mic, but green in the ring, Percy Watson was a joke, and I thought McGillicutty was good until that last promo.

Giddy
12-14-2011, 01:42 PM
A lot of people don't like Johnny Curtis's theme, but I think it's catchy and fits his place in the company at the moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI_P7tZj4Gw

Giddy
12-18-2011, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLqVcX8m6ds

Dr. Death
12-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Johnny Curtis sucks. Everything about him sucks. WWE should send him to band camp he sucks so bad.

Giddy
12-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Johnny Curtis sucks. Everything about him sucks. WWE should send him to band camp he sucks so bad.
He's actually pretty good on NXT. His love triangle angle with Bateman and Maxine is pretty good.

Cabers
12-21-2011, 05:52 AM
He's actually pretty good on NXT. His love triangle angle with Bateman and Maxine is pretty good.

Yea but like the show its going nowhere!! Fucking how many weeks is this on now?

Giddy
12-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Yea but like the show its going nowhere!! Fucking how many weeks is this on now?
Its almost a year!!!! The thing is, once you forget that its actually supposed to be a competition, its an okay show. It showcases the lowercard. Trent Barreta actually got some mic time(!!), The Usos and Reks & Hawkins are regularly showcased, Bateman, Johnny Curtis, etc.

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Its almost a year!!!! The thing is, once you forget that its actually supposed to be a competition, its an okay show. It showcases the lowercard. Trent Barreta actually got some mic time(!!), The Usos and Reks & Hawkins are regularly showcased, Bateman, Johnny Curtis, etc.

O_O
WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ?!?!?!?!

Giddy
12-21-2011, 11:17 AM
O_O
WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ?!?!?!?!
Yeah!!! He was mocking Hawkins & Reks!!! I marked, because Barreta is one of my favorites!!! Thats why I like NXT, most of my favorites are low carders

Giddy
12-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Johnny Curtis plays a scumbag really well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHM3kcCugE

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Yeah!!! He was mocking Hawkins & Reks!!! I marked, because Barreta is one of my favorites!!! Thats why I like NXT, most of my favorites are low carders

vid please

Giddy
12-26-2011, 12:54 PM
vid please
at 1:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZRURkZEyk

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-26-2011, 02:10 PM
at 1:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZRURkZEyk
thank you:D Barreta for a push! Yoshi needs to work on his mic skills lol

Giddy
12-26-2011, 02:24 PM
thank you:D Barreta for a push! Yoshi needs to work on his mic skills lol
Definitally! Barreta is amazing in the ring, and isn't too shabby on the mic.

Soul of Y2Jryder
12-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Definitally! Barreta is amazing in the ring, and isn't too shabby on the mic.
I loved the dudebusters but they released Croft. what a shame

Giddy
12-26-2011, 02:31 PM
I loved the dudebusters but they released Croft. what a shame
Same, they were good.