PDA

View Full Version : EWA Promo's

Lucha_Libre
11-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Write your promos here

Robareid
11-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Is this like the JBW's creative thread? Oris it actually for posting promos for shows?

Lucha_Libre
11-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Primarily its for posting promos for the show so its all in one place, but if you would like any feuds feel free to suggest them

Also you've got til thursday to submit your promos

AirBourne
11-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Don't use this thread, it is a stupid idea, LL, I'll be sending you a PM.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD.

thejman93
11-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Don't use this thread, it is a stupid idea, LL, I'll be sending you a PM.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD.

Good call man.

Lucha_Libre
11-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Right OK then everyone FUCK THIS DON'T POST IN THIS

eyehatecena
11-15-2011, 03:45 PM
awww I wanted to post in here.....waaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh wait, I just did

chunkkynutzzz
11-15-2011, 04:06 PM
What the Fruk is goin on man , first this then the mayans , and the muppets movie ,daniel bryan better win at wrestlemania or at least showcase mark henry eating instead of micheal cole being involved in any capacity

Rant over.

AreYaSerious
11-15-2011, 06:49 PM
You guys could use this strictly as creative IC back and forth.

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2011, 06:54 PM

I'd advise against that. EWNCw tried to use the group tool here to create a creative group (which no members of the roster was meant to look at), but it didn't work. There were members of the roster looking in and looking at storyline plans, and complaining about the direction of their character because the content was public. It was a mess frankly.

chunkkynutzzz
11-15-2011, 06:55 PM
That's what the EWA discussion thread is for tho, Close this my dude
This makes no sense...

AreYaSerious
11-15-2011, 07:07 PM
I'd advise against that. EWNCw tried to use the group tool here to create a creative group (which no members of the roster was meant to look at), but it didn't work. There were members of the roster looking in and looking at storyline plans, and complaining about the direction of their character because the content was public. It was a mess frankly.

I'm not talking like creative team discussion. I'm sorry that's what it did look like it with the word "creative". I meant in character bickering. I know the creative group situation with HWA man.

AreYaSerious
11-15-2011, 07:14 PM
That's what the EWA discussion thread is for tho, Close this my dude
This makes no sense...

I was just giving a suggestion, they could do what JBW does with the character thread, but I don't think it would work. EWA is not big enough, and still new. (no offense guys)

eyehatecena
11-15-2011, 09:06 PM
I was just giving a suggestion, they could do what JBW does with the character thread, but I don't think it would work. EWA is not big enough, and still new. (no offense guys)
I agree with you too, like you said we are new, and still figuring stuff out

aloisick
11-16-2011, 12:56 AM
I agree with you too, like you said we are new, and still figuring stuff out

the jbw one isnt even that popular