PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster screws me over Mania tickets

EricChampion
11-13-2011, 07:51 PM
I ordered on the website 3 tickets on the 14th section row R for $167 a piece in the mail i got 1 real ticket, a blank ticket, and a Receipt ticket.

I was so excited i didn't even check the receipt they sent me in my email like i should have, But the receipt they showed me that day on the website said 3 tickets $497 which until now i didnt realize it but that price ads up to $501 for 3 people.

but idk what to do does anyone have any ideas

Im on the verge of exploding i am extremely pissed. I bought these on the first day of pre sale and that was the day they were having a shit ton of issues.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Write someone a strongly worded letter (or e-mail) and DEMAND an upgrade! Probably won't work but never know.

MachoManFan
11-13-2011, 09:03 PM
I ordered on the website 3 tickets on the 14th section row R for $167 a piece in the mail i got 1 real ticket, a blank ticket, and a Receipt ticket.

I was so excited i didn't even check the receipt they sent me in my email like i should have, But the receipt they showed me that day on the website said 3 tickets $497 which until now i didnt realize it but that price ads up to $501 for 3 people.

but idk what to do does anyone have any ideas

Im on the verge of exploding i am extremely pissed. I bought these on the first day of pre sale and that was the day they were having a shit ton of issues.

It sounds as if they'll send the tickets separately for some reason. When I've used Ticketmaster before I've received a ticket, blank and receipt but I've always got all my tickets together. Email them to check, at least there's still plenty of time before 'mania to get it sorted.

Robstar
11-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Man, get onto them, see if you can't somehow retrieve that email receipt, keep bugging them until they give you what you deserve and paid for. Ticketmaster strikes again!

KJ PUNK
11-14-2011, 12:04 AM
I just get the printable ones that way there's no way they get lost, etc.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2011, 02:04 AM

Bingo was his nameo. Then again, around my area all we have is "Comcastix".

EricChampion
11-14-2011, 02:38 PM

Agreed but i didnt have ink in my printer so it wouldnt have gone well if my tickets messed up when i printed them.

I love the Cardinals Pic btw huge Cards fan this past season was like a heart attack every game lol

EricChampion
11-14-2011, 02:42 PM
I finally got 3 tickets for mania even though it was a Ticketmaster screw up i still had to pay an extra 139 on top of the 497 for section 246. Not at all as good as section 14 on the floor that i had but got screwed.

Oh well atleast we got it all sorted out

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2011, 03:25 PM
I finally got 3 tickets for mania even though it was a Ticketmaster screw up i still had to pay an extra 139 on top of the 497 for section 246. Not at all as good as section 14 on the floor that i had but got screwed.

Oh well atleast we got it all sorted out

Well, now you sell the extra one on ebay in about a month or two when all of the tickets are gone. ;)

EDIT: Nevermind. I re-read the OP. My bad.

AreYaSerious
11-15-2011, 12:57 AM
Hire David Otunga.

Robstar
11-15-2011, 04:16 AM
Man, so sorry to hear that. I come from an era where they would fuck up concert tickets all the time. Glad u got your tickets eventually, as jealous as I am. :) Hey man - you'll be there. Which so many of us aren't going to be able to say.

Have fun! :D

EricChampion
11-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Man, so sorry to hear that. I come from an era where they would fuck up concert tickets all the time. Glad u got your tickets eventually, as jealous as I am. :) Hey man - you'll be there. Which so many of us aren't going to be able to say.

Have fun! :D

Im thinking Forum trip to Mania Next year lol

Yeah i was just happy i didnt get nosebleeds lol

URATOOL
11-17-2011, 03:36 AM
I got sent some floor tickets near the front. But I'll be to busy reading EWN to bother going. So I just binned them.