PDA

View Full Version : Are we or arent we?

eboy
11-12-2011, 05:25 PM
So trust me last thing i want to do is come across as a knob i dont think i have read one of these threads without thinking the poster is a k**b but i just wanted to clarify are we or are we not allowed to find out why people are banned? especially since NOC is down for awhile I did read a message from the mods but cant remember what was said exactly

eboy
11-12-2011, 05:38 PM
I ask for Krysys and Vegas not Russo BTW

Robstar
11-12-2011, 05:42 PM
As I stated on the post I had there on behalf of the mods, we won't be qualifying our reasons for each and every member that we see fit to ban. Rest assured, we don't ban for no reason and only ban when we feel we have been given reasonable recourse to do so.

Robstar
11-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I ask for Krysys and Vegas not Russo BTW

Dude, it was the same user. And he's got countless other accounts which I'm on a search and destroy mission on

xAzureSkye
11-12-2011, 05:49 PM
I dont think knob needs to be censored, in other countries it refers to doorhandles. :D

eboy
11-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Dude, it was the same user. And he's got countless other accounts which I'm on a search and destroy mission on
there twins bro!!!

Robstar
11-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Shit...my mistake on those two. Sorry! (I lifted the ban) For some reason they have the same IP as russo did. Mods are human too!

Kashdinero
11-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Now, EBoy... Don't you think that you should have PM'd one of the five mods that we have on this site.

Surely you must realise that that is the best way to go about things these days.

What are you, some kind of crusader defending your friends honour in the eye of the public?

Stick to PMing one of us to find out what's happening with your friends.

xAzureSkye
11-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Shit...my mistake on those two. Sorry! (I lifted the ban) For some reason they have the same IP as russo did. Mods are human too!

what? i thought you were superhuman?

eboy
11-12-2011, 06:04 PM

I Honestly view you as a machine of Moderating :) thats cool broski! :)

eboy
11-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Now, EBoy... Don't you think that you should have PM'd one of the five mods that we have on this site.

Surely you must realise that that is the best way to go about things these days.

What are you, some kind of crusader defending your friends honour in the eye of the public?

Stick to PMing one of us to find out what's happening with your friends.

well i the question i asked i was checking a more general point i think! if didn't aim for this to become about Vegas and Krysys and in all honesty if i was banned and wasn't sure why i'd like to think somebody would try and get some clarity again i wish not to start anything :)

Vegas
11-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Yay! I am back!!!! This day started out good and when i tried to get on EWN it said i was banned, same with me twin brother Krysys. http://www.facebook.com/mrsasquacthakajoey is my facebook and http://www.facebook.com/KrisyS is krysys

Kashdinero
11-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Yay! I am back!!!! This day started out good and when i tried to get on EWN it said i was banned, same with me twin brother Krysys. http://www.facebook.com/mrsasquacthakajoey is my facebook and http://www.facebook.com/KrisyS is krysys

Get new IP addresses!

Lol.

Kashdinero
11-12-2011, 06:23 PM
well i the question i asked i was checking a more general point i think! if didn't aim for this to become about Vegas and Krysys and in all honesty if i was banned and wasn't sure why i'd like to think somebody would try and get some clarity again i wish not to start anything :)

All I'm saying is, it's definitely better to keep these sort of questions for PM's, rather than putting it on a public message board.

Especially these days.

Theres a lot of dickheads on this site that are getting dealt with, and it's best that people stay clear of them or they could find themselves in the same (sinking) boat :)

Not putting you in the dickhead category, or anything, just letting people know the best way to go about these things.

AreYaSerious
11-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Making it public like this can really get out of hand, and into fights with the mods.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Theres a lot of dickheads on this site that are getting dealt with, and it's best that people stay clear of them or they could find themselves in the same (sinking) boat :)

Not putting you in the dickhead category, or anything, just letting people know the best way to go about these things.

Are you hinting here?

Kashdinero
11-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Are you hinting here?

Are you serious here?

Robstar
11-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Are you serious here?

U Mad?????? ;)

Rich Cranium
11-12-2011, 11:52 PM
U Mad?????? ;)

I hope not as I was merely joking and I know he knows how Rich Cranium's sense of humor or lack thereof works. H-U-M-O-R

IrkenInvader
11-13-2011, 12:53 AM
So......uhhhh.....whats going on?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2011, 02:46 AM
So......uhhhh.....whats going on?

It put the lotion on its skin and put it back in the bucket again.

Tommy Thunder
11-13-2011, 09:28 AM
*bursts into room and shuts in the voice of Eugene*

Heeeeeey you guyyyyyys!! What did I miiiiiis?! *happy face*

Kashdinero
11-13-2011, 10:17 AM
It's humour... Not humor.

Dickhead! ;)

xAzureSkye
11-13-2011, 10:47 AM
colour
humour
favourite
neighbour
labour
rumour
honour
flavour

Rich Cranium
11-13-2011, 11:51 AM
It put the lotion on its skin and put it back in the bucket again.

Put the F*CKIN lotion in the BASKET!

Dickhead! ;)

Someone should start a thread on the proper spelling of certain words. Like mom and not mum, etc. But I could see it flaming out of control so it's a bad idea!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2011, 02:09 AM
Someone should start a thread on the proper spelling of certain words. Like mom and not mum, etc. But I could see it flaming out of control so it's a bad idea!

Funny thing is, even though born in America and knowing that "Mum" technically means "Mom"... my son has ALWAYS called his Grandmother, "Mum". It's something he's done since he could speak. Now, I watch a lot of old BBC, Dave and the like. And still watch BBC and aforementioned channels to this day... so, he knows what it means, has known what its meant for quite some time now, but refuses to change it. I on the other hand call my Mother, "Mothra". Heh.

Robstar
11-14-2011, 06:17 AM
Huh. Interesting. (actually)

Polly-Pablo
11-26-2011, 07:39 AM

Dickhead! ;)

colour
humour
favourite
neighbour
labour
rumour
honour
flavour

Nice to see some common sense on here!

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 09:03 AM
Nice to see some common sense on here!

Hey! At least we understand each other :P

Perdoname.....mi Ingles no es muy bueno....dejame en paz :(

Polly-Pablo
11-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Hey! At least we understand each other :P

Perdoname.....mi Ingles no es muy bueno....dejame en paz :(

Mi dispiace, non parlo la lingua Italiana, Inglese o russo per favore ........ ..... sfacciato!

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Mi dispiace, non parlo la lingua Italiana, Inglese o russo per favore ........ ..... sfacciato!

Sumimasen.

Polly-Pablo
11-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Sumimasen.

Sto solo scherzando con te... ps - lasciare la porta da solo:p

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Sto solo scherzando con te... ps - lasciare la porta da solo:p

Uh oh....gomen gomen....Nandato Kore Wa? o.O

xAzureSkye
11-26-2011, 11:01 AM
Привет всем

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Привет всем

Da!

Lol xD I don't know any Russian :(

xAzureSkye
11-26-2011, 11:59 AM
lol neither do i, but Google translate does.

argento fantasma = Italian for something really cool.

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Dang man....I heard Google Translator isn't really good at translating. I barely even go there.

pauadrian
11-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Dang man....I heard Google Translator isn't really good at translating. I barely even go there.

it isn´t when friends use it for english homework i just laugh when they turn it in

xAzureSkye
11-26-2011, 12:19 PM
it's only useful for words/small phrases, not an essay, I learned that the hard way

pauadrian
11-26-2011, 12:21 PM
it's only useful for words/small phrases, not an essay, I learned that the hard way

lol it doesn´t even work in sentences sometimes