PDA

View Full Version : A Higher Level Each Year

DKO Killa
10-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Pick a experience superstar the expands his character each year (Apperance, Moveset, Mic Skills) My pick is The Undertaker. You can hate it or love it, but Taker evolved each year. So did Shawn Michaels.

Splattered-Dreams
10-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Pick a experience superstar the expands his character each year (Apperance, Moveset, Mic Skills) My pick is The Undertaker. You can hate it or love it, but Taker evolved each year. So did Shawn Michaels.

What has Taker added in the last five years? A new punching combo? Thats about it, if that.

I'm gonna be unoriginal and go with Kane. He rarely puts on the same match twice, he'll take his share of bumps, and his recent promos have been the best in years

DKO Killa
10-14-2010, 11:30 AM
I meant to say "that expand"

Splattered-Dreams
10-14-2010, 11:32 AM
I meant to say "that expand"

My question remains the same!

IrkenInvader
10-14-2010, 11:41 AM
John Morrison.

Bodom
10-14-2010, 11:44 AM
The Miz. That is all

TimWeld18
10-14-2010, 12:28 PM
The Miz. That is all

i agree. say what u want about him, hate or love his character, they guy has come a long way.

el gabo
10-14-2010, 12:40 PM
CM Punk to me just took it up a notch this year. His promos have been amazing, not like Vicky Guerrero where she gets heat just for being obnoxious. He really has upped his game this year.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. The answer to you question is------------------wait for it------------------------wait for it-----------Chris Jericho. He is simply the best in the world at what he does. That isn't some nonsense he just spews from his mouth, its the gods honest truth. The man is one of the main reasons I love pro rasslin. From his early days in E C dub to his stint in WCW to the promised land of WWE. His ability to accommodate sub-par wrestlers he faces and makes his matches with them not only a good match but the show stealer. He can be a good guy or a bad guy with ease. He is the definition of what a superstar is. Outside of the ring the guy is a genius. Remember in 2007 when the wwe hinted of his return with a viral marketing campaign using a series of 15-second cryptic binary code videos. his phrases "Save Us" and "2nd Coming" were most prominent in the videos. The campaign spread throughout the Internet as numerous websites featured hidden messages and biblical links hinting at Jericho's return. That probably was one of if not the best returns of a superstar EVER. Not to mention his little incident with Gregory Helms shot him into super stardom in my eyes. It just showed that no one is perfect in their lives, and being in a little trouble never really hurts anyone. His wreslting move list is about as long as the dictionary. Simply put, he has it all and has changed with the times, damn even his hair has changed. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
If you are going to walk on thin ice you might as well dance.

Kid_Gangsta
10-14-2010, 12:45 PM
other than the Miz, i cant think of anyone because the WWE haven't made new stars that you would think can carry the company in the future like they did with Cena and Orton.

el gabo
10-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. The answer to you question is------------------wait for it------------------------wait for it-----------Chris Jericho. He is simply the best in the world at what he does. That isn't some nonsense he just spews from his mouth, its the gods honest truth. The man is one of the main reasons I love pro rasslin. From his early days in E C dub to his stint in WCW to the promised land of WWE. His ability to accommodate sub-par wrestlers he faces and makes his matches with them not only a good match but the show stealer. He can be a good guy or a bad guy with ease. He is the definition of what a superstar is. Outside of the ring the guy is a genius. Remember in 2007 when the wwe hinted of his return with a viral marketing campaign using a series of 15-second cryptic binary code videos. his phrases "Save Us" and "2nd Coming" were most prominent in the videos. The campaign spread throughout the Internet as numerous websites featured hidden messages and biblical links hinting at Jericho's return. That probably was one of if not the best returns of a superstar EVER. Not to mention his little incident with Gregory Helms shot him into super stardom in my eyes. It just showed that no one is perfect in their lives, and being in a little trouble never really hurts anyone. His wreslting move list is about as long as the dictionary. Simply put, he has it all and has changed with the times, damn even his hair has changed. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
If you are going to walk on thin ice you might as well dance.

I thought of Jericho but, he was such an obvious choice that I went for CM Punk.

cetotheizzo
10-14-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm going to say CM Punk and John Morrison. I don't know if Jericho gets better, I think its just that you can never get tired of him.

TheBeardOfZeus
10-14-2010, 01:52 PM
I think people like Miz, CM Punk, Jericho and Morrison are givens, but i think another to give props to for me is Cody Rhodes.

I think the gimmick he's been given suits him to a tee and he seems quite natural on the mike, and is very spotaneously hilarious.

Case and point, when he ripped that woman who was shouting at him during his first promo of the new gimmick

From being the less likely of Legacy to improve i personally have been pleasantly surprised, give him time with the tag belt again and then build up some mid card status, i think in a couple of years he should be pushing the big boys.

DarkSide
10-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Most improved?

The Miz. He went from hoohaa to awesome.

cetotheizzo
10-14-2010, 02:19 PM
I think people like Miz, CM Punk, Jericho and Morrison are givens, but i think another to give props to for me is Cody Rhodes.

I think the gimmick he's been given suits him to a tee and he seems quite natural on the mike, and is very spotaneously hilarious.

Case and point, when he ripped that woman who was shouting at him during his first promo of the new gimmick

From being the less likely of Legacy to improve i personally have been pleasantly surprised, give him time with the tag belt again and then build up some mid card status, i think in a couple of years he should be pushing the big boys.

forgot about him but he has has improved,

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. El gabo if it was so obvious then why didn't someone bring him up before I did. Could it be that my infinite wisdom is greater than even I thought it was. The answer is clearly yes. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Don’t steal a police car unless you’re prepared to floor it all the way to Mexico.

Tai Night
10-14-2010, 03:31 PM
I would say Jericho also. Through out the years he have shown time and time again that he is the best a what he do. If I had to pick someone else, I would say Ortan. So far Randy has continue to change up his moves, attitude and appearance in the ring. Though to be honest, I am not sure if he is going to try and reinvent his self again.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
10-14-2010, 03:48 PM
jericho, completey changed his persona and moves
i mean even his finisher. but ill also say cm punk, taker who has had to adopt to age, kane for definite hes a different person. but none for the future. :(