PDA

View Full Version : TNA Turning Point 2011

HCollins-TNA1
11-10-2011, 12:50 AM
1. AJ Styles vs Bobby Roode(c) for the TNA World title
2. Mexican America (Anarquia, Hernandez and Sarita) (c) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal, Shannon Moore and Toxxin 6 person tag for TNA World Tag
3.Velvet Sky (c) vs. Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Title
4. Crimson vs Matt Morgan
5. RVD vs Christopher Daniels No DQ
6. Jeff Jarrett vs Jeff Hardy
7. Scott Stenier and Bully Ray vs Abyss and Mr Anderson
8. Robbie E vs Eric Young(c) for the TNA TV title
9. Austin Aries(c) vs Kid Kash vs Jesse Sorensen Triple threat for X Division title

Looks solid so far and I would expect at least 2 more matches to be added come Impact tomorrow besides the World title match.....

jordan1995
11-10-2011, 10:39 AM
hopefully samoa joe will be added to the card !!!!

HCollins-TNA1
11-11-2011, 12:23 AM
2. Mexican America (Anarquia, Hernandez and Sarita) (c) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal, Shannon Moore and Toxxin 6 person tag for TNA World Tag
8. Robbie E vs Eric Eric Young(c) for the TNA TV title
9. Austin Aries(c) vs Kid Kash vs Jesse Sorensen Triple threat for X Division title

Looks solid so far and I would expect at least 2 more matches to be added come Impact tomorrow besides the World title match.....

A very loaded card should be good to with almost all the titles on the line.....

capn-edu
11-11-2011, 12:30 AM
robbie vs young?!
and now anderson and abyss vs steiner and ray
omg cmon
aj vs roode no preparation at all but i know ill enjoy it :/
idk what to think abou this ppv

HCollins-TNA1
11-12-2011, 12:46 PM
1. AJ Styles vs Bobby Roode(c) for the TNA World title-Winner Bobby Roode in some cheap controversial way most likely Daniels interfering.
2. Mexican America (Anarquia, Hernandez and Sarita) (c) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal, Shannon Moore and Toxxin 6 person tag for TNA World Tag- Winner Ink Inc setting up a rematch..
3.Velvet Sky (c) vs. Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Title Winner Velvet Sky setting up a Triple Threat..
4. Crimson vs Matt Morgan Winner Crimson..
5. RVD vs Christopher Daniels No DQ winner RVD..
6. Jeff Jarrett vs Jeff Hardy winner Jeff Jerratt with a Guitar shot..
7. Scott Stenier and Bully Ray vs Abyss and Mr Anderson Winner Abyss and Mr Anderson..
8. Robbie E vs Eric Young(c) for the TNA TV title Winner Eric Young..
9. Austin Aries(c) vs Kid Kash vs Jesse Sorensen Triple threat for X Division title Winner A double pinning Jesse Sorenson..

Here are my thoughts on the matches and who will win....

Automatic
11-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Seriously who is interested in this PPV?
TNA is only interested in 2 matches maybe 3, the rest is thrown together.

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Seriously who is interested in this PPV?
TNA is only interested in 2 matches maybe 3, the rest is thrown together.

Jeff vs Jeff is going to bore me to shit. I don't like either :(

I hate matches where I refuse to route for either.

I get the feeling like BFG i'm going to enjoy the EWN Chat discusssions more than the actual PPV itself.

Automatic
11-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Jeff vs Jeff is going to bore me to shit. I don't like either :(

I hate matches where I refuse to route for either.

I get the feeling like BFG i'm going to enjoy the EWN Chat discusssions more than the actual PPV itself.

I don't think their will be as many people as there were during BFG. Sometimes there is nobody in the chat during a TNA PPV.

HCollins-TNA1
11-13-2011, 06:08 PM
The tag, X Division, TV and Knockout matches only one I see that interest me...

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 06:09 PM
I don't think their will be as many people as there were during BFG. Sometimes there is nobody in the chat during a TNA PPV.

Aww really? :(

Damn. Well i'll be there if anyone wants to take pity on a lonely Van haha

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Aww really? :(

Damn. Well i'll be there if anyone wants to take pity on a lonely Van haha

*crickets*

Aww :( haha

BlazersDozen
11-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Worst ppv ever?

SilverGhost
11-14-2011, 12:40 AM
I hated myself and watched this "event".

- "Big Robbie T" being there lost points
- Sarita running with the belt in front of the ref and then hitting Von Eerie for the win.....made them weak and who cares?
- Kash/Aries/Alex Riley :rolleyes: was kinda slow....
- Morgan/Crimson was meh at most and with a bad finish
- Gail returns and gets two titles. Well.....uh....um
- Steiner/Ray vs Anderson/Abyss....I am not gonna lie Steiner and Ray was the highlight of this PPV. Their backstage promo was funny. "Don't give her more food! SHE FAT!"
- Hardy/Jarrett.....all I will say is who was high when they made this?
- AJ vs Bobby.....Good wrestling.

LOL moments: A horse walked in the Impact Barn(Karen Jarrett). Scott Steiner. Bully Ray saying "Holy SHIII-" during the match. "WE WANT STEINER! LETS GO VELVET! WE WANT STEINER! LETS GO VELVET! WE WANT STEINER!" and the crowd chanting Steiner's name and Steiner saying Shut Up to them.

-

HCollins-TNA1
11-14-2011, 12:54 AM
Worst ppv ever?

Disagree.....

HCollins-TNA1
11-14-2011, 12:56 AM
I hated myself and watched this "event".

- "Big Robbie T" being there lost points
- Sarita running with the belt in front of the ref and then hitting Von Eerie for the win.....made them weak and who cares?
- Kash/Aries/Alex Riley :rolleyes: was kinda slow....
- Morgan/Crimson was meh at most and with a bad finish
- Gail returns and gets two titles. Well.....uh....um
- Steiner/Ray vs Anderson/Abyss....I am not gonna lie Steiner and Ray was the highlight of this PPV. Their backstage promo was funny. "Don't give her more food! SHE FAT!"
- Hardy/Jarrett.....all I will say is who was high when they made this?
- AJ vs Bobby.....Good wrestling.

LOL moments: A horse walked in the Impact Barn(Karen Jarrett). Scott Steiner. Bully Ray saying "Holy SHIII-" during the match. "WE WANT STEINER! LETS GO VELVET! WE WANT STEINER! LETS GO VELVET! WE WANT STEINER!" and the crowd chanting Steiner's name and Steiner saying Shut Up to them.

-

Forgot to say Scott Stenier did pleased the fans with the Frankienstenier.....

SilverGhost
11-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Forgot to say Scott Stenier did pleased the fans with the Frankienstenier.....

*Frankensteiner

Steiner made the PPV better by him being there. But overall....man....I will say its an improvement from BFG but not much.

SilverGhost
11-14-2011, 01:31 AM
Oh...a grade....um

6.5/10? Or is that too much?

BlazersDozen
11-14-2011, 04:18 AM
Oh...a grade....um

6.5/10? Or is that too much?

Too much

Gail Kim running Monopoly on the KO Division & Hardy doing the ultimate burrial of JJ ruined this ppv then add a double dq to the mix...wtf

SilverGhost
11-14-2011, 04:20 AM
I kinda figured that.....Scott Steiner and Bully Ray made it interesting out of the whole PPV.

Automatic
11-14-2011, 04:25 AM
Ok Gail returns and they slap 2 titles immediately on her. Lame...

SilverGhost
11-14-2011, 04:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2ouQy6tvw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQXtNZMwfQM&feature=related

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2011, 04:58 AM
Call Of Duty = WWE (Same engine but, tried and true.)

Battlefield = Japanese Wrestling In General (Reworked into a whole new mode before it comes out every 3 years.)

Army Men = TNA (It really, really tries.)

jordan1995
11-14-2011, 02:07 PM
scott steiner was awesome in his promo with ray and the crowd were behind him ..this made the ppv interseting ...also thought EY vs robbie E was good and fun to watch

HCollins-TNA1
11-14-2011, 09:37 PM
8. Robbie E vs Eric Young(c) for the TNA TV title

1. AJ Styles vs Bobby Roode(c) for the TNA World title- Good wrestling match with cheap win- A
2. Mexican America (Anarquia, Hernandez and Sarita) (c) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal, Shannon Moore and Toxxin 6 person tag for TNA World Tag- the numbers was still to many for Ink Inc- B
3.Velvet Sky (c) vs. Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Title- the Gail Kim win was a surprise- C
4. Crimson vs Matt Morgan- The match ended the way it did for a reason- B
5. RVD vs Christopher Daniels No DQ- decent match-B
6. Jeff Jarrett vs Jeff Hardy- Lets play spuash- C
7. Scott Stenier and Bully Ray vs Abyss and Mr Anderson- great promo before the match, and the Frankenstenier for the fans as they was asking for it, Abyss as the monster WOW- B
8. Robbie E vs Eric Young(c) for the TNA TV title- Good match although cheap win kinda too-C
9. Austin Aries(c) vs Kid Kash vs Jesse Sorensen Triple threat for X Division title- Classic X Division with the High spots, such as the classic Austin Aries Suicide Dive, A Double honoring Eddie Gurrero kinda with the Viva la Raza and attempted Frog splash.... and the sneaking pin for the win kinda like Eddie- B
Overall= B
the show had a little something for all....

Automatic
11-15-2011, 10:33 AM
Nonononono, you can't be serious and give this PPV a B. This was the worst TNA PPV they have put together since Victory Road, an awful filler show and to top it off TNA didn't care at all.

Necroyeti
11-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Nonononono, you can't be serious and give this PPV a B. This was the worst TNA PPV they have put together since Victory Road, an awful filler show and to top it off TNA didn't care at all.

It's HCollins, man. If Robbie T took a massive shit in the ring while Robbie E fistpumped around the outside for 10 minutes, he'd probably still rate it a C...

...When it quite clearly deserves an A+.

Seriously though, nothing on that show even cracked *** in my opinion.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-15-2011, 11:41 AM
This PPV was just below average, at best!! Some people have forgotten how to be objective or just refuse to be!! I think a 'seige mentality' doesn't allow ANY form of negativity, even when it's justified!

Automatic
11-15-2011, 11:50 AM
It's HCollins, man. If Robbie T took a massive shit in the ring while Robbie E fistpumped around the outside for 10 minutes, he'd probably still rate it a C...

...When it quite clearly deserves an A+.

Seriously though, nothing on that show even cracked *** in my opinion.

I'd still expected some common sense though.
Yeah, that's true, my highest rated match was **3/4.

HCollins-TNA1
11-15-2011, 11:59 AM

I just take it how I viewed.... As they say to each and their own opinion....
Maybe looking back on the grades and the PPV maybe the World Tag title deserved a C as well..... Overall it was great card with almost every title defended..... When was the last time a PPV be WWE or TNA featured all the major titles???

SilverGhost
11-15-2011, 12:22 PM
This PPV doesn't even deserve a "B" grade.

D+ is more like it.

Why?

Stupid double DQ finish.
Automatically giving Gail the KO titles
Stupid finish to the tag title match
"Big Robbie T" being so fucking useless
Karen Jarrett can't talk or do a promo without using "bitch"

Automatic
11-15-2011, 12:28 PM
I just take it how I viewed.... As they say to each and their own opinion....
Maybe looking back on the grades and the PPV maybe the World Tag title deserved a C as well..... Overall it was great card with almost every title defended..... When was the last time a PPV be WWE or TNA featured all the major titles???

NOC, lol. TNA, I don't know they don't do that often, but that shouldn't be a factor.
But fair enough, you thought it was great, I thought it was really dissappointing.

HCollins-TNA1
11-15-2011, 12:29 PM
This PPV doesn't even deserve a "B" grade.

D+ is more like it.

Why?

Stupid double DQ finish.
Automatically giving Gail the KO titles
Stupid finish to the tag title match
"Big Robbie T" being so fucking useless
Karen Jarrett can't talk or do a promo without using "bitch"

It a reason each match finished the way they did.... Just wait and see...

SilverGhost
11-15-2011, 12:44 PM
It a reason each match finished the way they did.... Just wait and see...

I would rather watch New Japan Pro Wrestling than find out what excuse TNA offers.

HELL!

New Japan's event, Power Struggle, puts Turning Point to shame.

HCollins-TNA1
11-15-2011, 01:13 PM
I would rather watch New Japan Pro Wrestling than find out what excuse TNA offers.

HELL!

New Japan's event, Power Struggle, puts Turning Point to shame.

As I have said to each and their own, it ones opinion we all differ on what we like or don't like..

Rich Cranium
11-15-2011, 02:49 PM
As I have said to each and their own, it ones opinion we all differ on what we like or don't like..

Yeah, don't let them gang up on ya bud.

On topic, I would give the PPV a C minus. It was so and so for me. Asi asi.