PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus is a Liverpool fan!

Steve Austin
11-08-2011, 03:31 PM
The link below is from the official LFC website, apparently Sheamus is a Liverpool fan and has been for years, him and Ted DiBiase had a tour. One thing that stood out about DiBiase was that he said he played football since he was young and could of played for the USA national team :o Anyway the link tells you all about it and has pictures ;)

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/photos-wwe-stars-visit-anfield

Tommy Thunder
11-08-2011, 03:47 PM
I have now lost all respect for the guy...
I kid. but cool to know! Interesting that DiBiase could have been a football player.

VanHooliganX
11-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Without sounding racist. He semi looks like a Liverpool fan :)

Juvenile Junkie
11-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Without sounding racist. He semi looks like a Liverpool fan :)

Well on that note,

QUESTION:Whats Green and Blue and hates Gingers?

ANSWER: The World

Tomsta666
11-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Well i'm not that surprised, Liverpool fans are almost as numerous as Man United fans, in the... "i've never even stepped foot in this city yet I support their 'successful' football team" stakes :rolleyes:

Regal>Cena
11-09-2011, 05:50 AM
I was just happy he'd want to plant one on Gary "Ratboy" Neville - the man has taste

VanHooliganX
11-09-2011, 05:53 AM
I was just happy he'd want to plant one on Gary "Ratboy" Neville - the man has taste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4

Juvenile Junkie
11-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Well i'm not that surprised, Liverpool fans are almost as numerous as Man United fans, in the... "i've never even stepped foot in this city yet I support their 'successful' football team" stakes :rolleyes:

to be fair Man United and Liverpool are well marketed outside of Great Britain.

VanHooliganX
11-09-2011, 09:50 AM
to be fair Man United and Liverpool are well marketed outside of Great Britain.

As are Chelsea and Man City.
Its stupid the amount of support they have on there Facebook pages.

Robareid
11-09-2011, 01:04 PM
I now like this guy a lot more, nearly makes up for the bulshit promos he does as a face

Juvenile Junkie
11-09-2011, 01:30 PM

mAn City?? Nah,no where near the amount that Manyoo,LFC,Arsenal and Chelsea have.Internationally I would say Spurs and Everton have more fans.

Juvenile Junkie
11-09-2011, 01:32 PM

Who? Facebook is hardly the right tool,i doubt any toppies aged 45-75 who support Liverpool are on facebook.

VanHooliganX
11-09-2011, 01:50 PM
mAn City?? Nah,no where near the amount that Manyoo,LFC,Arsenal and Chelsea have.Internationally I would say Spurs and Everton have more fans.

Are you kidding me?

Our shiek from UAE made out page go batshit insane. The only other thing to give us 200k views was us beating united 6-1.

Our page has 3 times of people.

1 - The english
2 - The foreign people who cannot spell english words to save there life, they're usually on when CITY play and during englands daylight
3 - The foreign people who talk in there own language and clusterfuck the page with a stupid amount of comments during englands night.

I agree Facebook isn't the greatest tool to measure support but its a helpful tool.

Juvenile Junkie
11-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Are you kidding me?

Our shiek from UAE made out page go batshit insane. The only other thing to give us 200k views was us beating united 6-1.

Our page has 3 times of people.

1 - The english
2 - The foreign people who cannot spell english words to save there life, they're usually on when CITY play and during englands daylight
3 - The foreign people who talk in there own language and clusterfuck the page with a stupid amount of comments during englands night.

I agree Facebook isn't the greatest tool to measure support but its a helpful tool.

Ya I guess in The Middle East the 'Arab owned' clubs are big,but I think and I might be wrong,but the former Top 4 members have big fanbases across the entire world.

Man City,Spurs,Barcelona and Man United have both toured South Africa in recent years.Ticket sales for Man United and Barcelona were miles ahead of Spurs and City.

Does anybody know who the most or top 10 supported clubs in the world are,it would be an interesting list,I would go for Man United @ 1.

Automatic
11-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Ya I guess in The Middle East the 'Arab owned' clubs are big,but I think and I might be wrong,but the former Top 4 members have big fanbases across the entire world.

Man City,Spurs,Barcelona and Man United have both toured South Africa in recent years.Ticket sales for Man United and Barcelona were miles ahead of Spurs and City.

Does anybody know who the most or top 10 supported clubs in the world are,it would be an interesting list,I would go for Man United @ 1.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Bayern I guess.
Number 1 would be United or Barcelona, whoever is the biggest in Asia, probably United, because they have Park.