PDA

View Full Version : Fabio Capello XI

Juvenile Junkie
11-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Mr.Unloyal himself.Took over Sacchi's Milan,went to Real madrid,played boring football,got fired,coached Roma to a scudetto before betraying them and joining Juventus,left the second Calciopoli broke,went to Real madrid,played boring football,won the league after a 3-way duel with Sevilla and Barcelona,got fired,was a TV pundit,coaches England,will probably coach Inter one day.

Buffon(Juventus)

Maldini (AC Milan)
Baresi (AC Milan)
Cannavaro (Juventus and Real madrid)
Panucci(AC Milan)

Midfield: Emerson(whilst not the flashiest player,was with Capello during title wins at Roma,Juventus and Real Madrid),Di Francesco(Roma) DOnadoni(AC Milan)

Strikers: Batistuta(Roma),Raul(Real Madrid),Van nistelrooy(Real Madrid)

VanHooliganX
11-08-2011, 02:50 PM
I believe Mr. Unloyal would be Sven Goran Erikkson.
He switches clubs faster than a 16 year old boy trying to get into nightclubs.

Steve Austin
11-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Mr.Unloyal himself.Took over Sacchi's Milan,went to Real madrid,played boring football,got fired,coached Roma to a scudetto before betraying them and joining Juventus,left the second Calciopoli broke,went to Real madrid,played boring football,won the league after a 3-way duel with Sevilla and Barcelona,got fired,was a TV pundit,coaches England,will probably coach Inter one day.

Buffon(Juventus)

Maldini (AC Milan)
Baresi (AC Milan)
Cannavaro (Juventus and Real madrid)
Panucci(AC Milan)

Midfield: Emerson(whilst not the flashiest player,was with Capello during title wins at Roma,Juventus and Real Madrid),Di Francesco(Roma) DOnadoni(AC Milan)

Strikers: Batistuta(Roma),Raul(Real Madrid),Van nistelrooy(Real Madrid)

Emerson was amazing!

Juvenile Junkie
11-09-2011, 04:16 AM

nah,for me its Don Fabio.Whilst an exellent coach,who has success wherever he goes,you can't go from Roma straight to Juventus,thats cold.Despite Roma only ever winning 3 league titles in their history,1 under Capello,he is hated by Roma fans for the ultimate betrayal.As i said earlier,the second calciopoli broke he jumped ship and took two Juventus players with him.

Unlike Mourinho who is idolised by fans of whatever club he once coached,Don Fabio is not.

I honestly thought after FWC2010,he would have jumped ship and joined Inter had Rafa not accepted the job.

Juvenile Junkie
11-09-2011, 04:22 AM

Roma fans hate Don Fabio,a guy who brought them 1 of only 3 Serie A titles.

Lazio fans think Sven is a legend,a messiah.he was the coach in their best era,winning Serie A,winning a cup,winning the last ever Cup Winners Cup,finishing second in a UEFA Cup,Champions League QF in 2000,beating Man United for the UEFA Super Cup.Although it should be noted that when Sven was coaching @ Lazio,they had more wealth than at any other time period.

But I am glad that Sven left Leicester,he should coach a team in EPL,La Liga,Serie A,Bundesliga or a rich money club from another league like PSG,Anzhi,Zenit,Shakhtar,Rubin Kazhan,Sporting Lisbon etc.

Pumpkinhead
11-09-2011, 10:59 PM
nah,for me its Don Fabio.Whilst an exellent coach,who has success wherever he goes,you can't go from Roma straight to Juventus,thats cold.Despite Roma only ever winning 3 league titles in their history,1 under Capello,he is hated by Roma fans for the ultimate betrayal.As i said earlier,the second calciopoli broke he jumped ship and took two Juventus players with him.

Unlike Mourinho who is idolised by fans of whatever club he once coached,Don Fabio is not.

I honestly thought after FWC2010,he would have jumped ship and joined Inter had Rafa not accepted the job.

One was Cannavaro, who was the other?, I can't remember

Back to topic, well what he did to Roma was very mean, come on jumpin ship to the direct rival at that time, and Roma end up 2th likes 8 times after that

Juvenile Junkie
11-10-2011, 05:43 AM
One was Cannavaro, who was the other?, I can't remember

Back to topic, well what he did to Roma was very mean, come on jumpin ship to the direct rival at that time, and Roma end up 2th likes 8 times after that

Emerson.His most loyal follower as a player,they won titles at Roma,Juventus and Real Madrid.